Hey Sup Forums I fucking hate my life...

Hey Sup Forums I fucking hate my life. I am extremely anti social and only get along with some1 after I get comfortable with them, takes a long time. I'm a virgin and the only bitch that wants to fuck me lives 50 mins away. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlbl7bYfbyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

injure yourself and hit on the nurse at the hospital

drive there

I would do that but I'm 15..

Drive 50mins then. Dum dum

get a ride to your bitch's place ya dingus

get underage b&

Welcome to the introvert style of life.

Focus on you.
Sex isn't everything, you start making sex your only focus, you're gonna be very disappointed.
Shape up you cuck, you aint bad lookin and you don't look sick.
>inb4 depression and anxiety

Start and work your way up, fuck someone you love.

All I can say.

So even if i do drive 50 mins somehow to fuck her what else am I supposed to do with my shitty life

How old is she?

I was exactly like you OP. Then I realized my face wasn't so ugly and I was 6'1"

Explain how your life is shitty.
You're 15 (assumably)
I don't wanna dismiss your feelings, but all things considered, it could be much worse.
Lots of kids out there who would kill for an internet connection to cry all over social media and try and feel important with likes and comments.
Tell me how your life is utter shit, honestly.

>looks that old
>is only 15
wow you're WRECKED, you cocksucking faggot.
ban

well you could get a bus/cab

OP join a fucken gym and uncuck yourself... It ain't that hard lolz

First of all if you can't drive take a bus/uber.

Secondly don't think about that. One step at a time friendo. Overthinking things is your enemy, just say you're gonna do it and then you fucking do it. I'm 21 and my life is shit and you have an opportunity to make yours not shit and if you waste it you're a motherfucking retard.

I believe in you!

>15
>Likes 14 year old girl
>Life is shit cuz cant fuck her.

Lol this is the new generation
gg earth, c u on mars.

I don't fucking want to ask Sup Forums for help but that's what it's come to. I can't even talk to people it's actual shit, the only happiness I get is from weed. I'm fucking depressed.

your fine. everyone here would fuck you every night if they could. calm the fuck down.

You should probably drop weed. You'll just get diminishing highs until you're depressed all the time.

OP, post your butt fag

get a job working with the public like retail. Gets you out and making small talk with people to get over being antisocial, unless you're a hardcore beta, but also it fucking sucks dealing with niggers. After small talk is down, learn to flirt with any chick that comes along. Skinny, fat, ugly, hot, just work on trying to make them smile laugh ,etc and not some dumb shit like asking to see her tits or some other Sup Forumstarded nonsense. Just come up with clever things to say or topics to discuss and take what you learn and use it on girls everywhere else. Also, get used to rejection cuz if you don't you're in for a bad time. Also also, you gotta have the attitude like every girl is into you til you learn to fly. Also also also, get a fucking hair cut and lift a little.

Well there you go, you're dependent on a substance for happiness for one.
What do people who chronically masturbate, smoke weed, drink or game have in common?
Unhappiness. General feelings of emptiness, yearning for more, feeling like something is missing and wanting to fill the gap.
What do they usually do? Try something for 1 day, see it doesn't help them and give up and revert, usually becoming worse so.
Also, if you are 15 like you said you are, you're in the middle of puberty, your brain is going through some major changes right now and its messing with your perspective, the constant change it putting different things into focus, awakening different feelings.
No one said puberty or growing up is easy.
As I said, focus on one thing and you're bound to be unhappy.
Keep yourself busy, join a gym, join a club.
Open up to your family as a start, you can't get feelings out through internet socialization, theres no actual emotion here.
This is as real as I can make this, I'm a youth worker, normally I'm not this blunt, but something its whats needed for certain people, a nice kick.
You seem like a good kid, you just need a push in the right direction.

Thanks guys I'll give the advice a try.

50 mins is too much for a gay

Is that actually you in the pic?

Keep your head up kid.

>Open up to your family as a start

You don't need to tell them everything. I'm not saying this because I want you to hide wrong things from them. I'm saying this because depending on what you are going to say and who is going to hear, people will laugh at you. Some problems we have to overcome by ourselves, sorry but it's the truth.

Also, I'm not the quoted user.

Yes

got any better pics, maybe where you don't look so pained?

you look iowan

Why do people say that shit on here? You know that it's against the rules, the only way they know is if you say it and some faggot *will* report you.

Just say you're still in high school.

Do you lack a car of your own? Guessing so

>quoted user

I agree to an extent, somethings do need to be overcome by ourselves because of the stigma attached to certain subjects, or find someone unbiased to confide in about certain subjects (not usually upfront, build some trust mind you)

Good add on user, kudos.

how many friends would you say you have?

Just lie to yourself and say you are comfortable with girls, eventually it will be true

wait until you're 22 like me fagit

you not a great looking guy , but maybe you can be a great looking girl with that feminine appearance ...

Or you fled your own thread?

MOOOOOOOOODS

Only working solution for your case

Ya here.
Honestly I have 1 good friend and 1 who i sometimes hangout with.

You can hit on nurses at age 15 you dumb faggot. also get the fuck off Sup Forums you stupid child.

canadian/10

you are beautiful

get a car and go drive there you worthless lazy cunt

You remind me a lot like myself op, your a loser and prolly overweight a little bit. Join the Marine Corps and then go waste your time with a bitch in FL when you get out and then go and work on a criminal justice degree to become a FBI agent so you can work for organized crime and get a paycheck too.

Im working on my degree right now. You should follow in my foot steps.

Same OP :'(

15 and a virgin. Join the other 99% of 15 year olds you whiny cunt. You have to fucking work for shit in your life, nobody is just going to hand it to you. You're such a pathetic puss you don't even deserve this advice. Everyone hates life when they're 15. Then you get out of high school and you realize there's more to life than school and petty teenage shit. Be a fucking man and make shit happen, quit whining like a bitch.

Lol I'm not fat one bit, but maybe I'll do that, depends on how shit my life gets.

are you a ruralfag?

Talk to your parents. If they aren't helpful, talk to your school counselor. If they aren't helpful, ask your doctor if he/she can recommend a counselor.

Tfw I'm 5'6...

Not op btw

Just curious why op is ignoring 3/4 of the questions ITT

Holy shit this is exactly me. I always thought I was ugly but when I did MDMA for the first time I kinda stopped caring what people thought of me so much for a few months afterwards and felt less socially anxious overall. I talked to everyone at the concert where I rolled and met my now girlfriend of one year. After the concert I was able to talk to people (and girls especially) like a normal fucking person and that's when I found out I wasn't ugly because much to my surprise, almost if not every girl I talked to seemed to be interested in me. Might sound a bit narcissistic or cocky but it's what I believe is the truth. Now I just roll at a festival or concert every couple of months or so and my life has been better ever since. I would advise using it more than once a month, though.

On 1-10, what would you rate yourself OP

No I'm not a ruralfag. Also I asked my doctor about smart drugs to help me be social. I'm still deciding if I should take them or not. Sorry if I don't respond to some advice, most of it is good tho.

you should try them at least. also, are you snipped?

Bro used to be a salesmen for Leon's. Said black people were among the best customers to get in, generally not as stuck up as white and don't generally dick you around. It's the packies you need to worry about, those fucks will try to haggle the price of gas, ask the same question a dozen times to try to get the answer they want to hear. Will dick you around for hours then leave without buying anything

5/10
Also I might try mdma or something that sounds helpful.

Ya I am

are you happy you are? and were you also left with a thin brown or tan line/ring?

you are an 8 or 9 out of 10 if you didn't have zits you'd be a 10/10 fuck boy

That's pessimistic, 6 is average on a rating scale and you're a 6.5 from what can be seen

When I was in highschool I was the same way. By grade 12 all my friends had either dropped out or transfered schools so I was a total loner. 22 now, Not so bad have a few people I hang out with, don't really care to have any more. Still bad anxiety but that's my own fault I guess for not working on my social skills sooner, like anything, it gets better with practice. Try to build your confidence, maybe work out. Bottom line is, I sperg the fuck out fairly regularly but so does everyone, you just need to stop giving a fuck

Nah, you're a 7/10 at least. Just suffering from a bit of teenage skin issues but it's really not even that bad. Just wash your face twice a day with something not too harsh.

You don't look fat. So as long as you're not sporting a micropenis, you literally have nothing to worry about physically.

As for being anti-social, I know that feeling but so does most of America right now. Get interested in something normal (normal TV, music, some reasonable hobby) so you have something to fall back on in conversation.

But otherwise, you'll just have to fake it and swallow the awkwardness like the rest of us do. Just realize that 80%+ of people are awkward most of the time and everyone's awkward sometimes.

Ante vs anti social...know it before you try self diagnosing yourself faggot.

Also, don't shy away from social interaction, the sooner you work on it the better. Have you tried googling this shit? I should probably do that too

Best advice: get breast implants and female hormones and learn how to beauty. Then this entire board would fuck you at the same time.

Ya I guess I'm happy about and ya it has a ring. Ya probs, I fucking hate zits.

your zits aren't terrible. plus they're a temporary thing

until you get pitted scars that only your plastic surgeon can fix by burning your face with a laser

then if you don't mind saying, in what state (or general region if that's too specific for comfort) were you snipped? if you do mind, declining to answer is preferred to lying, since I'm doing a bit of an informal survey

Ya I would definitely recommend it if you're looking to be less socially anxious! The problem is finding pure MDMA, 90%< of the shit sold on the street marketed as Molly or mdma is either not at all or is but cut with other bad stuff you don't want in your body, like bath salts. "When things get dark, use a net. A little bit of coin will help you find the way". Here is a great informational video on doing MDMA properly and safely: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlbl7bYfbyc

I would also recommend weighlifting, OP. You may be a little young so I would wait until your joints have fully developed or find out if they have. It's increased my confidence and mood a lot too.

You're an 8-10/10 as of now, subjectively. You still have some time to mature and develop which should hopefully only increase you're attractiveness unless you get really unlucky. Learn not to care so much and just live your fucking life the way you want to. The first step in living a happier life is to stop giving a fuck about what other people think of you.

i know you're just trying to get compliments like a fucking girl. You look normal. Try being me, and you'd kill yourself by now:

>Been ugly all my life
> Girls find me creepy based on my physical appearance so I never get approaced
> Asked out a few girls, got rejected every time
> I am now a 28 year old demoralized virgin who has never been loved before
> Lately I've grown bitter and I try not to show it on the outside but people can tell I'm depressed just from the expression of my face

Point is, at least you look normal where you are approachable and people would want to hangout with if you weren't such a mute. But you're only 15 and you'll probably grow out of it..or just kill yourself.

show butt

Awkwardness is honestly what I fear the most in social interactions. I always freeze up or am too scared to say the next thing.

Physical attractiveness will only affect your life if you let it... I've seen ugly ass guys pull two girls at the same time; confidence is key and when you show that kind of attitude to females they're automatically turned off.

So in the US, everything is right side up. In Australia, everything is upside down. But where the fuck is everything side ways? Kenya?

Have you lowered your standards, famboi? I'm pretty fucking sure I'm uglier than you, plus I'm only 5'3" (1.60 for you thirdworld fags) and I've gotten laid/been in relationships. Lost my virginity at 27 but the last 5 years have been a blast. Only thing I don't fuck are fat girls.

id probably walk it for real.you get rides from people when you walk so that cuts some time.iv literally walked 2hrs and slept in 35 degree weather to fuck a fat chick and I wasn't even a virgin.dont be a pussy

Usually the type of girls who are friendly(flirty) with me and actually have conversations with me are the out going, good looking type, but the when I ask if they want to hangout sometime, they get awkward and stop talking to me altogether. And it's hard finding girls on my level here in LA...most of the girls are at least a 7.

are you OP?

California.
I'm not fishing for compliments that's fucking stupid, I'm trying to get advice and I have been. I don't wanna end up like you, just saying.

Lol dude I'm in LA too. I see a lot of average/below average girls around.

kys op you act like u were born with a physical or mental diseae lmao with those looks you can get pussy super quick stop being a faggot

nice trips. but finally, if you have any brothers, are they cut as well?

Those are usually the types to also be very empathetic towards people and are doing it to "be nice". LA might have a lot of hot girls but there are an equal amount of ugly ones too

You won't end up like me because you will generally get treated better by society than me. I was NEVER given a chance.

op do us a fav. show us your bare feet soles

Maybe they are doing it to be nice but it didn't start out that way. It's not like they came up to me and started talking to me because they took pity. I can easily tell when I'm treated like a charity case.

I don't have a disease but I do have ADHD, it could be part of the reason why I'm anti social. But thanks that's pretty motivational.

Every fucking kid has ADHD or ADD to a degree

your young you aint ugly, that shit as far as i can tell is all in your head. Im fatter than you uglier than you virginer than you older than you no bitch 50 mins away wants to fuck me(far as i know i get smiles from some women but that don't mean much). Im pretty sure woman said i looked like i was 12 tonight. yeah thats nice(even was a land whale, like she got it goin on, dudes fuck her for kicks guarunteed(SP)). INB4 U MAD Sup ForumsRO your alright just stop defeating yourself. It's hard not to sometimes but your better off than me, so feel better. If there is a god he gave enough of a fuck about you to give you looks, so just live.

Even if you cannot drive, take Uber/taxi. Shit dude, don't be a pussy, get on that fucking bicycle of yours and go get your pee pee touched.

Take some action, not whine like a bitch about your life ffs

Do you like living in Cali? Heard mixed things