Fluffy thread, you know what to do

Fluffy thread, you know what to do

Bimpity bump
Also, starting this

More from abuse-sir!

I need to know why fluffy abuse is a thing. Is it supposed to be funny, sexy, disturbing, what?

Fucking love this story

Read

its a vent. a few might get off on it, a few revel in the arrogance and a few find it disturbingly funny.

Thanks

I love you. Have some abuse.

To be honest

I only think real sick fucks get a kick out of this.

Fluffies, abuse or adoration is gross, and if you enjoy reading fluffy abuse you more or less enjoy watching something innocent get demoralized, tortured, and killed.

If you enjoy fluffy threads than you cant question why people dont approach you irl

Saved for future instruction of dumbass question-making faggets

Read the 9 part story and understand why we do this.

he doesn't ask questions because he's curious, he does it to troll. There are no responses to trolling that work, besides not responding.

YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE FROM ME

Probably why people think I'm a sociopath...Oh wait, they don't because I'm good at hiding that persona

This. These threads are nothing but cancer and deserve a containment board.
The board will be called /mi/ for mental illness.

/b is a containment board dumbass

are you the artist or do you just post?

i just post

Drunk OC Sup Forums exclusive

Why can't I post mlp then?

Shit son, this is quickly becoming a dog thread again.

i see, the artist is honestly pretty good, cant say i enjoy the material but i do like the style

Because you have your own board to be shit in.

Why not fucking start with a coded title and unrelated image? Every one of these threads is found because it's on the front page with bold font

the scary thing is that humans are almost as stupid as fluffies when it comes to taking care of their offspring.

Give me one good reason i should stop spamming. Do that and i will leave you alone. I dare you.

Hah just kidding, i just want to get reactions.

Don't stop spamming, you always help keeping the threads bumped when they are slow

>posting censored images on Sup Forums
Spotted the 12 year-old.

But i want reactions, but at the same time i also want to kill the fluffy threads.

Shit, you got me.

I'm off to a YLYL thread to combat Sally Sumo. Bye.

see

bye! See you in a more active thread than this one.

pretty good

Fucking excellent they need to write more

I really enjoy smarty abuse. Those smug little fuckers.
Reading Smarty abuse is the closest I will ever come to understanding what it's like to be God.

I feel like this is the most edgiest furry ever created

that much cancer needs its own quarantine, despite already coming from one

I would assume. Its female wolf Shadow the hedgehog with demon wings and hairy tits.

why aren't threads like this not moved to

because its grown a following

because this is random and you can post what you want ?

As long as it doesn't have a dedicated board which all these idiots fail to grasp.

Because then we wouldn't see you get buttmad.

look everyone its the tumblr comic fun police
guess its time to leave lmao

Fluffy is not MLP. It started as a parody of MLP and became it's own entity over the years. Yes, plural.

LMAO

I'm not arguing against you. I'm just saying people are idiots that don't realize /b is a containment board

there is already a dedicated board for fags down at /lgbt/, so please head on down there, thanks