What's your most extreme sexual fantasy, user?

What's your most extreme sexual fantasy, user?

i want one of those really fat sloppy bitches that work at the drive thru to give me a blowjob while i eat - right there in the parking lot

Have sexual intercourse in the missionary position with the purpose to procreate.

To actually have sex.

to slice someone open and gut them

Honestly right now I could do with a cuddle.

/thread

Me raping myself

aka vore?

have sex at all

You mean to say guro

I like girls with pixie cuts.

Space Program

To be able to cuddle with another man while watching Scarface

underrated post

>I like girls with pixie cuts.
I like girls with dixie cups.

ur mother

Having my arms and legs cut off, being castrated and then being used as another man's fuck toy.

too edgy.

Are you a female?

Like hardcore hate sex with my ex-best friend. We left on bad terms, but goddamn, I want her to tie me up and first me.

Tag teaming my wife with my first cousin, then her and me sucking him off together.

Do you know any females that can be castrated?

Grabbing women off the street, tying them up and force feeding them our cum repeatedly.

Ones with feminine penises

Traps

Fucking the same as me and also be used in this.

I want to fuck a non-sentient lady.

Females close-up anus winking.

Mine is kidnapping a teenage girl, locking her in my shed, and repeatedly raping and toturing her over the course of several years before I get bored with her, then I'd murder her in front of her replacement. Rinse and repeat.
All of this while my wife and family is oblivious.

What would be your go-to torture method?

Ayy same fantasy. You gotta make sure she's 18 tho.

My feminine penis already has a master.

With a wife and family in the house it's impossible to keep them oblivious, faggot.

Castrated by some twinkish emo or scene guy using just his bare feet to crush my nuts into paste.

"Fuck the naysayers cause they don't mean a thing..."