Why did it take so long to hear about this glorious faggot (Milo Yiannopoulos)...

Why did it take so long to hear about this glorious faggot (Milo Yiannopoulos)? Why have I not seen any threads about him? What is your opinion on him my Sup Forumsrothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=720BFYfRbIY
vimeo.com/155612866
youtube.com/watch?v=fMyY3Gd3uvo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVxMH23TlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MbvDRY0O30E
youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI
liveleak.com/view?i=0ee_1456460665
youtube.com/watch?v=IA282wVgAV4
youtube.com/watch?v=9FQyluthfR4
youtube.com/watch?v=mygv4VXxhmM
youtube.com/watch?v=8tyd2HxO0ks
youtube.com/watch?v=NNGK7FHiDFk
youtube.com/watch?v=cph0WOdVCNg
youtu.be/05nj4Cfau8s
youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have no fucking idea who this faggot is

I actually enjoy his videos. It's a nice change from the feminist propaganda

yeah hes smart man, hes fighting for us

Part of the new breed of contrarian foreign born trolls that appeal to bitter, undereducated, underemployed white American males.

Just like Gavin mcinnes and James okeefe. Just people cashing in on trolling.

glorious winged anti-feminist

This man is the greatest fighter for straight white men and everyone else we have. Watch the videos of him and you will love him, I just discovered him today.

he is catholic

He is fabulous!

He a pretty cool faggot

I know his secret shame

Its a 10 inch Cock that would be better suited on a lumberjack.

This.

Except nbody can pronounce his fking lastname.

Coolest faggot I know. Only faggot I know

>Gavin mcinnes

hes like 50

milo is 30 and probably fucks like hes 20

Yeah id probably have a cone with him. not really into hearing faggits whine, but this dude sounds like he could hold a decent convo

Definitely agree. Milo is a Poe

faggots are actually the only group that have statistically larger penises. contrary to every cuck's belief that niggers all have 10"+ cocks

Remember, his hatred for gamers is only surpassed by his hatred for feminists.

because you don't browse Sup Forums

Yeah at the very least for a while until he starts talking dicks and black guys

What does this have to do with anything

Wow OP. Hes famous and we'll known and has been talked about for years. I honestly can't beleive you haven't seen him on youtube at least. You need to leave the basement more. Socially awkward virgin neckbeards LOVE this guy.

Spotted the feminist

Man the harpoons

You're right I don't often browse Sup Forums, I agree with some stuff they say but most of the time I only see trolls or circle jerking so I don't go there often.

His last name is pretty easy to pronounce actually. Sound it out if you're having a hard time.

Let's attack his character, that'll disprove his central thesis

I avoid mainstream media because the pc shit aggregates me. The opposite would be the problem, I spend too much time avoiding watching media that I just discovered him.

He was molested by a 40-yr-old dragqueen man when he was 12, but thinks the practice should be legal because "consent is different in homosexual relationships" and "if anything, I was the predator."

Dude is a classic conservagay -- a warped worldview that started from doublethinking around a fucked up or repressed youth.

Not everything he says is correct, but his critiques on feminism, free speech, racism and mass muslim immigration are absolutely spot on.

Personally, he's part of the anti-regressive left, in which left wingers and right wingers and banding together, exchanging ideas, thoughts etc, and hopefully, those who view them, may reach a middle ground.

This

Just watched some vids on yt and zozzled my balls off.

>He was molested..., I was the predator."

Source?

Why

Because you obviously don't know what fucking google is

I saw one where a tranny got mad at him and he said "thank you for your question SIR"
>> My sides went to orbit

Total charlatan and hack, but he's *our* total charlatan and hack.

Oh yeah and he's a flaming faggot.

I generally avoid mainstream media and what's happening because of all the pc garbage that's happening. I only discovered him because of a feminist rekt video since I was in a mood too laugh.

This wiki extracts the relevant quotes from the youtube video for you.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos#Interview_on_The_Joe_Rogan_Experience

He has a later interview with a bunch of faggot youtube atheists where he defends all his statements here and says the thing about how consent is different for homosexuals.

>charlatan and hack.
Why do you say that

>Total charlatan and hack, but he's *our* total charlatan and hack.
>but he's *our* total charlatan and hack.
>*our*
Why would you use that reference?

I don't see how it matters, I'm more concerned with the points he's making about free speech, feminism, etc.

Because I have a sense of humor. And watching feminists cry over reality is all the vindication I need to chuckle at most women's woes.

He's "ours" because he fights for free speech and hates tumblr grade feminist propoganda like many of us do

catholics are the best

He rarely brings up his religion, generally he's to busy tearing his opponents apart in debates
>>You can see the fear in the eyes of his opponents as he speaks

You realize that quote is an admission the the people we were/are aligning ourselves with are tyrants & despots?

I didn't know who you were laughing at.

It shows he's gone completely off the rails and his other statements need to be vetoed more skeptically because of it

He is more of a Sup Forums fag than a Sup Forums fag, also nice try, Milo
That's not how you get attention here.

Milo

is

god

because

he

BTFO

of

all

libtards

!

all hail lord GAVIN

Isn't Gavin that guy who told gamers to stop playing vidyagames and make tables or some dumb shit like that?

>Gay Catholic
He literally hates himself

I'm not milo, it's just the first time I've noticed him and I'm surprised by how he hasn't been on Sup Forums more.
>Image is to show what area I'm in, to make it obvious I'm not him

no, GAVIN is god: youtube.com/watch?v=720BFYfRbIY

Get a load of this cuck, gents

This guy confuses me and in a not sexual way. A faggot. Who is legit glorious. And a catholic. And against gay marriage. And created a fund exclusively for white men.

vimeo.com/155612866

I'm an educated overemployed non-american and straight. Why does Milo appeal to me so much? And why does his words carry so much truthiness?

... you wouldn't be trolling me, user, would you?

Recently learned of him, a truly awesome fag.

"Iv taken time out of my busy schedule being fabulous, to prepare afew words for you. Feminism is cancer, thank you."

That's the thing though, this motherfucker is a god damn unicorn.
>the SJW don't know how to fight him

youtube.com/watch?v=fMyY3Gd3uvo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVxMH23TlQ

It's truly astounding. All the insults they throw at everyone else slip off him like water off a duck.

self loathing homo, who claims it's wrong and thinks just because he's a faggot it gives him some sort of credibility when talking about "taboo" topics. Tldr self loathing homo who has no problem with cashing in on it as a persona for edge and to make a quick penny.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbvDRY0O30E

youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI

liveleak.com/view?i=0ee_1456460665

youtube.com/watch?v=IA282wVgAV4

youtube.com/watch?v=9FQyluthfR4

youtube.com/watch?v=mygv4VXxhmM

youtube.com/watch?v=8tyd2HxO0ks

youtube.com/watch?v=NNGK7FHiDFk

youtube.com/watch?v=cph0WOdVCNg

KEEP POSTING DON'T LET IT DIE MAKE Sup Forums GRAET AGAIN

>fag that takes sandnigger dick
it belongs on a rope

Imagine a right wing guy who trolls the fuck out of sjw's and femnazis for a living. Now also imagine he's a flamboyant and caddy as fuck homosexual as well.

That is Nero.

youtu.be/05nj4Cfau8s

What thesis? Sounded like a lot of babbling and shitting from the mouth to me.

I disagree with some of his stuff but agree on femnazis, pc culture, and sjws. I love him as a person and a troll.

10/10 would give a great big faggy hug and kiss on the cheek.

Give two if you ever meet him! Will reciprocate.

His arguments are so compelling it makes me think that the republican party should split up into the facetious tards and the civil moderates.

>>quick penny
dude's been writing and talking about this shit since at least 2006, with if he's 30 means he started having published articles against SJW bullshit right out of college. Seems to me like he's pretty committed.

Never seen Sup Forums like someone so much. All it took was a faggot trolling feminists.

>>faggot trolling feminists
Isn't this exactly what Sup Forums was when we had that little spat with tumblr? Are you at all surprised Sup Forums loves him?

Milo absolutely destroyed this manlet by running circles around him and showing just how weak joe's brain really is and plus by exposing joe as the sjw dipshit he really is:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU

>thinks just because he's a faggot it gives him some sort of credibility when talking about "taboo" topics.

Its true though. He is able to talk about more "taboo" things and get away with it because he is gay. Whereas a white straight male would be crucified just for tip toeing around an argument he can bluntly state it and have giggle about it. Sjws and pc crowd give him more of a pass for it all because he's gay.

Nah. He just uses the homo flag and his trollish language to call attention to the stream of truth that drops from his mouth whenever he speaks. People in the SJW cult really can't grok it though, not unlike a fundie failing to see all the bullshit in their preferred holy book.

I recently discovered him, definitely one of my favorite journalists. I could seriously watch him debate all day. The only things I really disagree with him on are his support for Trump and his religion (+claiming that only christians have morals)

This

His greatest advantage

He talks about that a lot, that's why he uses his faggotprivilege to shit all over sjw's

Have you found all the videos for the dangerous faggot tour? I tried googling and I just get a couple.

I thought it was weird to be a left libertarian and a huge fan of Milo at the same time until I found out he's good friends with sargon of akkad, his political views match mine perfectly

he most definitely does

Cuz he's a charlatan and a hack. I've talked to the guy on multiple occasions. He's not a true believer, just a careerist taking advantage of his homo to get away with trolling.

Not that I mind, he's useful. He'll probably get himself killed by SJWs sooner or later, gays don't even qualify for the oppression olympics anymore.

nope he just tells the truth about how all libtards are pure cancer

I'm very interested in his relationship with the Catholic religion being a homosexual man and all. I think it's his weakest area and he's even said so I believe. I remember seeing him on the drunken peasants and they tried to press him about it a little but he just was like "nah it's very complicated for me let's talk about something else".

Aristotle claimed that political regimes follow a cycle:

Monarchy degenerates to aristocracy; aristocracy degenerates to democracy; democracy degenerates to tyranny. After that, SHTF and a new monarchical political regime is developed.

It's either get on board with the tyrant before the other side does, or get cooked.

i lost way too hard to this

>Greek last name
>is Catholic instead of glorious Greek Orthodox Church
sad!

milo is lord and i want to have his babies

>youtube.com/watch?v=8tyd2HxO0ks

HAHAHA
damn bernie supporters are dumb as retards
top kek

A Jew-fag that edgy teenagers think is really cool.

When you become an adult you will start following intelligent people like ramzpaul and David Duke

>David Duke