Finally getting my license back in a couple weeks. Problem is I have to have an ignition interlock installed...

Finally getting my license back in a couple weeks. Problem is I have to have an ignition interlock installed. Does Sup Forums have any tips for getting around it without getting caught?

Pic related.

Don't drink until you start the car.

I have a method that works..

dont be such a fucking asshole, try to be a decent human being, quit being such a useless piece of shit, and fuck you you fucking dangerous alky, hope you fucking die in your sleep

Have you thought of not being a fuck up?

top kek

I go to AA.
Now I'm bidding for president of the united States.

You need a designated driver/blower.

Couldn't you just get a balloon air pump. Seal the end onto the breathelizer with your hand and pump air into it? Or use a balloon?

Get drunk at home or take a fucking uber.

Yeah, stop driving a honda.

when you drink alcohol,
I here you can reduce your blood-alcohol concentration rate by sucking at least 2 dicks.

He's an OP user. I'm pretty sure he already does

Curious about workarounds. It is only chemistry....

I hope you do find a way OP, and die in fucking miserable wreck.

Have someone else blow into it?

I had a pretty sweet deal going with a chick down the street up until 7 months ago when she busted for DUI again. I would blow into her interlock so she could go diving around and I would get to bang her on a regular schedule. She was a solid 8 and a half with a reckless abandon in bed, and damn near everywhere else, that made up for the fact she was dumber than a sack of hammers.

yeah, have someone else blow into it.

Drink less, if you need to drive absolutely maybe to work or something

Get like a balloon and blow that into it

Why do you lie to strangers on the internet?

Stop being a faggot and pay for an Uber. It's really not hard. If you can't afford a ride home, you can't afford to go out drinking in the first place. Fuck you. Your parents must be proud to have a fuck-up for a kid.

You randomly have to blow in it during the drive or it reports you.

You could just not be an assbag and not drink and drive.

Here's the simple solution then, be sober just once. Wait till it beeps while driving and drive off the road and have a bad car accident. Say that those breath interlocks are more dangerous than TEXTING and start a crusade to have them outlawed. When they're banned, you can drive without having to use it. Promblem solved.

Kill yourself OP

Hi, OP
take my advice, don't drive
get an Uber taxi, be safe

pic related is me

I think you are one of the only people everyone in this shithole hates. Even the faggots on Sup Forums unanimously think you're a pathetic fuckup for drinking and driving.

>pic related is me
Why did you feel the need to include that?

Your "solution" is 100 times dumber and less likely to work than anything that will ever be suggested in this thread's past, present, and future.

Wow, son.

Blow compressed air to it

Those things are smarter than you think. Even trying to fuck wih it will log it and when you go for your weekly data reading, youll probably end up getting your license away again for much longer.

Just dont be a fucking retard, sober up for once in your sad life and do something with yourself

being this new

Blow through some activated charcoal. That will absorb the alcohol and you should be good to go.

But don't drink drive op. It's not worth it. You might not care about killing yourself but it would be awful to kill someone else.

>not knowing that there are no women on the Internet

I have the solution. Drive really fast into a stationary object, like a cliff. Then you won't have to worry about how to get away with drinking and driving.

Trust me, it works 100%

How about you stop being such a degenerate and own up to your mistake while improving your life faggot

It's called uber faggot

No cause the new ones make you Hun and take a picture of you as well

I'm worried that if I drink the night before it'll detect some leftover alcohol in the morning.

Hum*

Blow into a balloon before drinking. Keep drinkin and driving. We need to thin the herd

Just smoke weed instead of drinking

can't you just bypass the wire that the breathylizer uses to start the car with?

How about not drinking and driving you piece of shit. My uncle and a good friend of mine in high school were both killed by drunk drivers in separate accidents.

Fuck you.

they measure air temperature.

in Arizona when you get a DUI for weed they still make you get an interlock for 12 months (compared to 6 for minor alcohol DUI)

Their really isn't a way without getting caught. They install a camera with it to take your picture when you blow so you can't have a passenger do it. Also it goes off roughly every 15 minutes for you to blow again to make sure your not drinking while driving. I've had it for about 6 months now and have yet to find a way without getting caught. But whatever, I just drink and then have a friend pick me up or some shit. I wouldnt risk it man.

Fuck those niggers that want to shit on your good time.

Keep a garden hose in your car. Put the end of the hose up to the interlock and blow on the other end. Clean air will get you started up.

This.
Soon you can even quit your job. Make a non-profit and leach off that.

How many of these threads are you going to make faggot

Go buy a cheap car? Does it work that way?

the camera depends on the unit. some don't have a camera.

Here's an idea, grab a .45 cal pistol, load it, cock it, put it next to your head (aiming at your brain) and pull the trigger.

Worthless piece of shit loser.

Stop,son.

7edgy42me

Check this shit out...

browser to aiipa.org/Resources/Documents/2014%20Conference%20Presentations/LAW%20ENFORCEMNT%20TRAINING%20FOR%20AIIPA%202014-Denton.pdf

Haha shows you devices known to circumvent interlock

>dui for weed
No this can't be real...

That's because there would be still alcohol, ergo you would be too drunk to drive.

Not US here.
What happens when you just buy a new car?
>buy a new car and register it under someone elses name (familia,friend etc)
"sell" that car to sister, is the lock removed then? "Sell" it and keep using it then.

well technically intoxication extends beyond alcohol, the problem is there are no good tests for weed yet so they basically blood test you and any metabolites mean failure.

trust me, I know more than I ever wanted to about DUI laws in my ass backwards state.

How about you dont fucking drink and drive you Faggot!!

Both weed and alcohol effect the body's reflexes in similar ways. It is totally appropriate for it to be considered to be a DUI.

If you sell the car is the lock removed?

Kill yourself. Because whatever method you use to bypass it will inevitably end up with you killing yourself and possibly others. Killing yourself now is a more efficient way of reaching the same conclusion.

Just dont drink you addict

ANY car you drive has to have an interlock installed.

I went through the interlock bullshit a couple years ago, yeah this does happen. I had blown a "fail" after a night of partying on a couple occasions. it really shows you how long it takes for that shit to get through your system.

I would disagree. Perhaps if you were a first time smoker who was high out if their mind.

However, I understand that the same argument could be used for alcohol so I guess that's checkmate.

This fucking blows I barely care that weed will be legal if it means I can't smoke and drive.
It's like a gift from Satan

But how to they know that I drive my co workers car? If police stops me for something, do they see it right a way,that I'm required to have a lock?

I have a tip, if you hurt my family while DUI, I'd skin you alive carefully and burn you to death starting starting with your feet.

because everybody knows that the evil devils lettuce is way worse than a case of beer before hitting the road

your license will have a big fucking stamp on it that says INTERLOCK. sure you can test it and drive any car you want but if you get pulled over and caught they take your license for a year, impound the car, and you go to jail.

not worth it.

you can disagree all you want but the law is the law. until they catch up either play by the rules or risk the consequences.

not disagreeing with you, just pointing out how fucking awful and outdated our governments are in relation to actual laws and testing for marijuana

Create a time machine, then go back in time and stop yourself from drinking and driving because it's irresponsible and endangers innocent people.

you're so tough. i bet you scare all your friends on xbox live.

I have never seen Sup Forums agree to anything, and everyone on this thread agrees you're a faggot OP.

Try to not do that.

drive a different vehicle?
lol

Sober passenger

say it to my face, see what happens. kiddo

>you can disagree all you want but the law is the law. until they catch up either play by the rules or risk the consequences.
Lol wut my post says that smoking and driving should be illegal

>your license will have a big fucking stamp on it that says INTERLOCK. sure you can test it and drive any car you want but if you get pulled over and caught they take your license for a year, impound the car, and you go to jail.
OK then.
Can you get a diffrent licence (from mexico or canada) and drive with that? I would imagine you can even buy one from mexico and woulden't have to deal with the testing. Works over here.

you aren't a citizen of those countries how would you get a license?

>OP is a faggot
You never seen it before?

God damnit you really are a faggy faggot

fuck off then who's is forcing you to be here? no one yes. so go.

Oh shit we got an internet badass on our hands fellas!

internet badass maybe true but if I have you coming all over o my house then i kick your ass dont start nothin then cry bitch

Are you a redneck by any chance?

You apply for other nations licence. You still keep the physical of your nations licence. One of them woulden't have the INTERLOCK stamp on them. And you can drive with other nations licence in a diffrent nation. Friend does it to evade paying child support. (They want to take your licence when you don't pay).

you know you dont know how much shit your in newfag bitch scrawny ass tub of lard lookin motherfucker

Here's a fool proof plan to beat an interlock. Drink like you normally would, then swallow a bottle of tylenol (at least 50). The chemical compound in tylenol will neutralize the booze as to confuse the system.

>I'm a chem major

U wot m8? Do you even english?

Thanks for a the confidence boost OP, I may have OCD and social anxiety but atleast I'm not a slimy piece of shit

So that's a yes Cletus?

I done this before, when I died and saw Jesus he says "Greetings adventurer, you seem to have died, welcome to paradise" then you get options "Jesus fucking Christ!" or "Can I has healed pls?" or "*kick in nuts and run*"

just pick the can i has healed pls option then you come back to life and have no alcohol in you.

you don't think they are going to ask for proof that you have a current license before getting their own?

jesus christ lol

OP, honest question. Why is drinking and driving so important for you? Do you really not care about the dangers for yourself and others? Don't you want to stop being an alcoholic?