Help me Sup Forums earlier today i shaved my chest then i rubbed my gfs shit all over it. What can i do pls help

help me Sup Forums earlier today i shaved my chest then i rubbed my gfs shit all over it. What can i do pls help

looks like you waxed your chest you dumb shit.

Stop trying to please your girlfriend its pointless.

Fucking retard

hospital ? tell them you shaved just before a party and got soo drunk someobody shit on your chest,

shit on her chest then post pics

Rub salt on it. Lots of salt. And, Leon juice.

Jesus christ. Is your girlfriend a botfly!?

I think rapefruit would be better

you gotta be dumb to believe that really happen

time stamp faggot

Er. Rubbed shit on damaged skin? You might have a serious infection, chum. Better leg it to the ER before it goes septic.

you deserve it scat loving faggot

>rapefruit

It's just a spelling mistake but I cant stop laughing

Peel it out with duck tape

happened*

I am deeply disturbed by this picture, does anyone know what this actually is?

its chirurgical hair removal

well obviously you have to cut off your penis

dubs dont lie

"hair transplant chest" google image search. First result.

yeah.....no

That's what happens after a hair transplant. Looks like someone got chest hair transplanted to their head.

also

old picture

tineye came up with nothing i think op took this pic

Moar liek shitrurgical.

fuck yes duct tape

just don't like leon juice

chest to head transplantation
lol

learning each day

Hallo Sauerkraut, do früh schon wach?

wtf chest hair doesnt even grow very long.

>He thinks democracy is inherently good

Yeah mob rule should dictate literally everything in our society. What could possibly go wrong!

OP EXPOSED

When you do it your doctor will tell you to only keep your hair in a short buzzcut usually.

Arm hair is usually a better transplant choice though, it's much softer, sometimes softer than your natural scalp hair. But a lot of guys can't grow arm hair

if you really did that, then your an asshole

It reflects our current American ideals, that all men are created equally and no government will infringe on anyone's God given right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Democracy allows everyone an equal say, because they are created equally. They are at liberty to choose their leaders and policies to best suit their interests and lives in the pursuit of happiness throughout life.

Maybe it can inherently go wrong if the people in that society have a character of being wrong. But that truly depends on your belief in right and wrong.

its how they put hair back on your head if youre going bald, they cut out the hair on another part of your body down to the follicle then transplant it.

"Leon juice"