anyone have the rest of this set? also general loli/shota thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQDn1Y3Jo70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQDn1Y3Jo70

plz anons i know someone has the rest of that set

Reverse image search, faggot.

ive tried like a thousand ways to get sauce just cant find it. even tried by artist name which is ARISTOCRAT

Seriously hell ill even fork over money for the whole set, any game on steam under 5$ for the first person to get me them

bump

>plz anons?
>is it unsauceable?

Source is in the damn image, right in the corner.

I just found what probably is the whole set just by reverse image searching. Fucking do it

talking about the image i originally started the thread with

O.o
Are you fucking serious right now?

>OP doesnt want to reverse image search
>OP is a faggot

OP did and is on the only two results and it leads to pages with only that one photo from the set

ignorant faggot here, but not OP. how do you do a reverse image search?

right click search google for this image and then try visiting the site that the images it finds comes up from

On any website, right-click an image and select Copy image URL. Visit images.google.com or click the camera icon in the search box on any Images results page . Paste the URL you copied into the box.

it can only be done if you disable the security protocols on your pc by removing a certain file.

holy shit, that sounds intense. and this allows you to reverse image search for any image you have? sorry, i'm like, barely computer literate

hes fucking with you. just go to google images, theres an option directly to the left of the search button. or you know you could trying googling "HOW DO I REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH?" and not be a retard.

...he's trolling you,man

what is wrong with you?

autism, pedophilia, social retardation, perversion, ummm what else could there be... hopefully suicidal depression so he can take the plague of himself off this earth.

try better then shitlord

jeez, i was just doing a little baiting, retards. who here hasn't heard of reverse image search/ deleting system 32. fucking morons

classic bait amirite guys

Newfags every day,just making sure

this

*Caucasian detected* and chek'd