Shit that gave you nightmares as a kid

Shit that gave you nightmares as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRBhMInmk2s
youtube.com/watch?v=k9pYddPtaRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That episode of spongebob scared the shit out of me. Every time that episode came on I would have to turn off the TV

the heart beat of the lurker shark in jak and dexter

Someone fucking approved of this as a kids show production team mascot.

nah the shark in banjo & Kazooie

Fuck yeah that klasky csupo shit was fucked

A lot of courage the cowardly dog scared the fuck out of me..

spongebob robot movie

that show was spooky

Nah man this episode right here

fuck dude im done

this cunt

This shit right here... Fucked me up.

Retuuuuurn the slaaaaab, or suffer my cuuuuurse.

fuck, currently tormenting the full show for nostalgia reasons, i dont remember that but i would have had nightmares for yonks

This shit made me afraid of pools for half a year

youtube.com/watch?v=yRBhMInmk2s

fucked

Basically like most of them.. Courage was trying to tell the old fucks there's something outside and the old man just beat the shit out of him... Haha. It was such a twisted show. I look back and it's crazy I found myself so into it..

yeah im blaming my shit shit heart solely on that episode

Actually a lot of those pilots CN ran for... It wasn't Oh Yeah Cartoons I think that was Nick... was it just called Cartoon Cartoon? The thing where they'd show some weird pilots and then one would get made into a show. I remember a lot of fucked up shorts coming through that.

all created return the slab threads, and it was good

that shit from tony hawks underground

youtube.com/watch?v=k9pYddPtaRM

Already knew someone would beat me to it

Whats your offer!?

Hell yea

Fuuuuuuck... I completely forgot about this. Thanks for the nostalgic nightmare fuel.

/thread

My mom let me watch this when I was 6

this shit scared the fuck out of me

That one didn't scare me,
You're not perfect
Anything with shwick the cockroach
2spooky4me

Are you a cat?

Is that Dumbo? Where he trips out?

It's in the filename

when this prick showed in that spongebob episode

I saw jaws when I was 3 or 4
I was so scared that I thought jaws would be able to attack me while I was on the toilet by swimming through the pipes

It literally says it in the filename retard

What is this from?

Not even joking, that fat alien freaked me the fuck out. I had the originals on vhs before the 97 re-release and remember it being so jarring, seeing that thing for the first time and shit.

Fuck that and fuck you.

go to bed Ryan

Brave Little Toaster. When he has the nightmare that's all about waves of forks crashing down almost going into him and the clown fireman with a fire hose that sprays fire. Then it ends with him dangling over from a shower rod over a full tub, and his grip slips and he lands in it and it ends with a big electric shock and he wakes up in a panic.

That movie had so many terrifying parts though for me when I was a kid. The AC gets so upset fighting with the main characters that he has a stroke and breaks. With half his face hanging off.

The vacuum is so scared of water that when he comes upon a waterfall he goes into a seizure and is laying on the ground frothing and reeling his cord in and they're yelling "Dont let him swallow his cord!" just like a seizure victim swallowing their tongue.

There's the scene in the electronics part store which is more like a butcher shop with the appliances being harvested for parts.

Then the fucking junk yard with the electro magnet trying to put them on the conveyer to be destroyed and it's just like Pyramid head stalking them and you can hear his HMMMMMMMMMMM of the electromagnet getting closer and further even though you can't see him.

I loved that movie as a kid but it was scary.

this

Halloweentown

>not knowing who Nosferatu is

Can't remember the movie name but there was this pollution looking thing in the water and it was like a living acid creeping around eating people.

What's that from? some early 90s MTV music video?

that post hit nostalgia hard.

Look at the saved file name ya fuckin git

That's where I recognize it

yes

That was goosebumps the movie.

read the file name asshole

RETURN THE SLAAAAAAAB

Sorry, It was a mistake. Let's continue enjoying the thread.

Creepshow 2

This bitch

im not the guy that posted that shit but ur still are scarring the shit out of me cause my name is Ryan

Some dubs

everybody always post the slab guy
but this mofo always creep me out

This creepy looking thing from Cyberchase.

That shit made me avoid water for awhile

i wanna know what hes talking about

OH SHIT PLEASE

Beat me to it. Way too intense for a kid's show

I caught this on... TBS? TNN at like 11PM when I was 6. It looks silly, and this isn't necessarily the scary part but it's the most important thing. This movie is absolutely goddammned terrrrrrorfying to a child. I was paranoid about EVERYTHING for years and kind of still am. Stay safe everyone.

That's...horrifying

This fucker

These

yo

this fucker from mask

Found it, thanks

Can't find a screenshot of the actual episode but the episode of this show where they all turn into zombies scared the fuck out of me for years. Was terrified of zombies until I was like 12.

Is this the only cartoon that covered domestic abuse?

the hotel episode of courage the cowardly dog

wtf wrong image

Every time I see a truck idling I get nervous

Ratchet and Clank too.

This fucker

is that the one where those college kids get fucked up by that sludge thing in a river

this muhfucka right here

This fuckin scene

Loved / was scared of this movie as a kid.

yep, creepshow 2, that was my nightmare skull fuck too. first time i saw titties tho

You know I actually saw this episode the day it aired in November of 1999. Doesn't seem that long ago.

Seeing this picture reminded me of how scary that opening theme was. One episode in particular really fucked with me, where that had to destroy a mummy's heart by tossing it into the garburator and then right at the fucking end they trick you into thinking everything's okay then suddenly there was this terrifying mummy cat jumping at the screen. Shat enough legos so build a fucking castle

Nigga, coveh yo grill.

I was 8 and my parents watched Hellrasier

Making me feel real old right now faggots

My favorite childhood show was X-files
I was terrified as fuck of these little grey fuckers my entire childhood

fuck you, you clicking fucks