Did weed for the first time, I put 50mg into a socket and made a cheap gravity bong...

Did weed for the first time, I put 50mg into a socket and made a cheap gravity bong, took 1 good hit and i got paranoid for 3 hours and 30 minutes! It feel so unpleasant and nasty and it scared me good. What did i do wrong? i thought was suppose to relax you?

If olu don't enjoy it don't do it again, it's obliviously not for you

Well, was it a certified or trusted strain? Or did paco sell you his tomato trimmings? If it was mexican dirt weed its probably garbage and your body was trying to react to inhaling shitty smoke. Go to a white guy, black guy who is smart, asian college kid, or dispensary.

*you

it was chemdawg and it didnt make me cough that much, i only took 1 hit and i felt super high that i had to lie down

user, maybe you have an underlying personality disorder and any interruption of your schedule or routine makes you paranoid. Maybe smoke more, watch saw and jack it.

Im sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, but youre gay.

why were you paranoid?

my body felt weird and my thoughts keep on going on about bad things and past regrets

well thats not paranoia thats confrontation, through adversity and honesty we become stronger people and can do greater things

never thought about it that way, makes sense. maybe next time ill do 10mg, perhaps i took waayy too much my first time. todays shit really is strong!

Same here. I've tried different strains and smoked a lot of weed. I thought I needed to get my tolerance higher but it was just me. It makes me paranoid, self concious and fucking weird

If I smoke then I smoke it with bars. That feels nice and chill

first time i got high was with a couple of friends in my home town 100m's down the road from where i grew up we listened to pink floyd on vinyl and talked shit, i got roasted

it was good times

do things congruent to the type of person that you are

And this

I guess it just has to do with how our brains are wired

"with bars" what does that mean?

the english (western) world needs hashish bars
MONEY
O
N
E
Y

Don't do gravity bong for the first time

I get paranoid too. Just put on some chill music and distract yourself with a video game.

If you're feeling paranoid, avoid surgical videos, or videos about like, black holes. Watch something nice and trippy instead

Xanax I mean

Nah, your paranoid self would be too busy trying to distract yourself from not being paranoid

Maybe just buy a cheap

when I smoke I play warhammer space marine on easy and as it's nearly impossible to die in the first stage I get confidence instead of paranoia problem solved

What the fuck is with this talk of 'milligrams' and 'meters'

Go back to yurop fuck bois

Now that you got the gateway drug out of the way, you can move on to the good stuff....like PCP...which you should totally try next. It's harmless. You'll like it.