Who bored here

who bored here

me

It's my party, and I cry if I want to.

im bored all day

bored and still have no motivation to do anything

I don't have anything in my life except shitposting and playing LoL and the latter makes rage too much so it's just shitposting 16 hours a day now

u

>tfw too bored to even play lol

Not me, drinking tea and reading manga is an ideal Friday night from my perspective.

Its snowing outside, got a fire in the fireplace, qt is making me uniornically a burger and i am shidbosting. Even though I do have some stress and some shit that needs to get done I am taking time to abbreciate the comfy.
t. 8 years with 4 chins

The OP of this thread sucked a dick for a bus pass and then walked home, don't fall for his ruse.

people are asking me to make holiday cookies for them today
on a friday
and its snowing
mfw

do you fap to the cute girls in LoL

>mfw
>doesn't post a face

r u done pouring coffee

this bus pass thing seems familiar but it was a few years ago and i dont quite remember the reference

>the OP of this thread typed out this post with the same hands he used to grab the bus driver's dick

Please see the attached image.

I was but now i am not

reading that just wasted like 5 seconds of my life...sigh i thought it was funnier. thank u tho.

Okay listen up man, the OP of this thread quite literally and honestly walked over to a bus station for the purpose of entering upon, and the usage of, a movable public transportation vehicle. Finding himself in serious lack of adequate funding for such an endevour he opted instead to get on his knees and preform felatio upon the genitals of the bus driver. Soon after acquiring the rights to use the public transportation vehicle for an indefinite period of time, the OP instead opted to walk home.

reading this wastes another 5 secs
np
yw

STOP

this is yfw your thread sucks

feels cactus man

Now where have I seen this kind of autism before?

i trned 18 yeserday so i post on mature site

what the fuck is a "palestine"

You tell me?

the state that unlike the imaginary jew-state exists

something that's a figment of your imagination

Lurk more dumb Akarifag

kinda rude desu

y u r mad??

but israel is real
>Israel
>IS REAL

fuck off ackmed

kinda truth desu

Do you still fuck young goats?

>animu picture
NEVER SURRENDER TO PABLO

but i'm not a """"plaestinian"""" (Israeli convert) to do that

but you the "palestinian"

Watching anime and shitposting

the fuck are you talking about? I just discovered this board on my way to /jp/ to shitpost

what are you watching

wow cringe

delet pls

Dragon Ball Super 69 and then JoJo Diamond is Unbreakable 36

would you suck dick for a bus pass and walk home?

i am sleepy

no I don't need it anymore

sleeping is for normies

Sometimes I see my teacher on the bus but I don't say hi, do you think he hates me?