Return the PS4 to its rightful owner you fucking nigger

sage

Metro Redux

Queue the racism in 3..2.. Looks like someone is already there

/thread

Tales of Zestiria my nigga

this is now a black power thread

Fucking kek

Poor taste brother, poor taste. This board is all about peace and love, no room for that negative racism. I am an official 4cham leader and I can forgive you if you apologize to this poor boy of African descent

ahhh welfare money

Pick the cotton

lol you got bloodborne and no other souls game... you fuckingnig

Back when niggers actually stood for something, other than selling weed and stealing tvs.

Those are all stolen

Black power....ACTIVATE!!

please man, my steam library has 700 games, and you have problems choosing from that?

Purchase street fighter 5 and play that shit.

Buy Uncharted and play that.

fuck you nigger and go back to world star

Bloodborne>Metro>Wolfenstein

All fantastic

what a faggot for wasting $480 dollars on video games. (assuming he paid full retail price) Get a PC, games are way cheaper.

An Australian camwhore asks what game to play and white knight virgins kiss her ass, some nigger who has a generic taste in games asks and he gets bombarded with hate unrelated to the topic. Cut the nigger some slack he didn't do nothing wrong.. yet

>he didn't do nothing wrong

the liberal war cry

the ps3 cause you haven't stolen a ps4 yet

>wat 2 play
Hide and seek is always a classic, i'm sure you could get your dad to play it with you.

Fucking stfu autist

This.

play fallout.
no guns only a wooden board on medium difficulty

Fallout 4 is fucking mainstream trash honestly end your lyfe

you have the largest thumb ive ever feasted my eyes upon.

Burn your PS4 and buy a PC.

Nice collection Robert Warner

Poo in the loo

Nah we're just superior, factually

weak gened hairy paleface barbarian cracker fuck detected

Metro redux. You wont regret it.

fucking rekt

Tales of Zestiria was a lot of fun, tho honestly the most entertaining part of the game is the skits.

When the topic of the Moorish influence in Europe is being discussed, one of the first questions that arises is, what race were they?

As early as the Middle Ages, “Moors were commonly viewed as being mostly black or very swarthy, and hence the word is often used for negro,” according to the Oxford English Dictionary.

Author and historian Chancellor Williams said “the original Moors, like the original Egyptians, were black Africans.”

The 16th century English playwright William Shakespeare used the word Moor as a synonym for African. His contemporary Christopher Marlowe also used African and Moor interchangeably.

Arab writers further buttress the black identity of the Moors. The powerful Moorish Emperor Yusuf ben-Tachfin is described by an Arab chronicler as “a brown man with wooly hair.”

Black soldiers, specifically identified as Moors, were actively recruited by Rome, and served in Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Poland, and Romania. St. Maurice, patron saint of medieval Europe, was only one of many black soldiers and officers under the employ of the Roman Empire.

Although generations of Spanish rulers have tried to expunge this era from the historical record, recent archeology and scholarship now shed fresh light on the Moors who flourished in Al-Andalus for more than 700 years – from 711 AD until 1492. The Moorish advances in mathematics, astronomy, art, and agriculture helped propel Europe out of the Dark Ages and into the Renaissance.

Is Tales of Zestiria any good? I'm not normally into that weebshit but I've been pleasantly surprised before.

/thread

Fake and gay. Learn to shoop faggot.

He's black, why does he need a simulator for that?

Where's destiny you fucking nigger??!!!

Fuck Destiny.

to train his young

Obviously tales

Sonynigger go play the only good game there, Bloodborne.

Fucking kek

top meme

get drunk
eat chicken
fuck bitches
drink purple stuff
eat watermelon
fuck more bitches
smoke weed
knock bitches up n leave 'em
wank off ur giant deek
get shot by cops
sing well
rap
go to jail
get shot
pick cotton
be a slave
take ur pick

o ya,
play hoops

Hurr durrrp build a computer you plebiscite! We are the true master race.

Hahaha you fucker, I love you.

Play the race card

Screenshot... Fuck off, you cockhole.

niggas dont play gta, they live it

Go nack to stormfront you small dicked racist faggot

Don't listen to him, early access games are a rip off, wait until this last beta is over

>>>/reddit/ faggot

fuck off nigger/kike/sjw

NBA 2016 coz you're a nigger.

or donkey kong

post dick size

then we should hate other animals like horses too.

play with your dick

Give me ps4 and Bloodborne. You're ancestors took property away from my ancestors so we will be even.

BEST!!