Ask a member of the NSW Police Force anything

Ask a member of the NSW Police Force anything.

Picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, my beloved companion Max

How old is Max?

How come QLD coppers are stupid CUNTS and NSW Coppers are just doing a job?

Two and a half years old
I cannot say why, as I dont have much experience with QLD police

How many times did you fail the AFP recruitment process before settling for the state police?

You scared of Max dying?

That dog looks like a fag

What type of drugs can he smell

Zero times user, as I didn't even apply for a position in the AFP
Very much so, however he wears a bullet proof vest once out on jobs. Should be safe
It looks like a dog to me, don't know where you got a bundle of sticks from
We have trained him to detect Cannabis, Ice, Ketamine and Cocaine

You work in Sydney mate?
Whats worse lebs or sand niggas?

How many niggers do you shoot in a day OP?

FUCKN PIG BRA CUM BNKSTWN BRA SEE WHT U MDE OF PIGGY OINK OINK!

would you recommend a police career? what do you like/hate about it? ..I'm about 98% sure i will be putting a EOI in for QLD police.

Also, did you get in first go?

How much do you guys monitor people
Do you have a party can squad
Also green text wierd shit that's happened

Does your family get free servings of bacon?

How often do you fuck your female colleges? any crazy orgy shit go down after shift or when you're not on shift?

>implying AFD do jack aside from chill around airports

How does it feel knowing you're going to be skeptical towards anyone you ever meet, for the rest of your life?

Sydney, Ashfield LAC. The lebos are way worse because they constantly cause trouble
We dont see many African Americans round these parts user.
Straight outta Auburn
I would recomend it, if your all about the job (and not about the pay) The pay is not worth the service we deliver in my opinion
I got in 1st attempt, best of luck goes out to you in your recruitment process!
Quite alot, if you look suspicious
We do not user
I would rather not, as key details involve locations that I would rather not disclose
No we do not, but we get McDonalds on the house. Hey it's something.
Never. Not even planning on. Married with kids
Of my 6 years in the force, I kind of got used to it

have you shot a nigger yet

What's your opinion of pigs that act as though they're above the law and the other pigs that always protect them?

sex with female colleges and orgy guy here, do you ever hear of colleges having a good ol' root?

see

That's really sad.
Do you know any police-officers that should be arrested/not having their license/shouldn't be police?

What equipment to the cars have on them and what are some common misconceptions about what they can do,

example: "The cars can check the oncoming traffics speed"

"They can check your number plate from 5km away" etc

Prove it, user.

what is the pay like and is it possible for anyone to become a cop?

No one gives a fuck about your dog or your job of being a professional shitcunt gtfo.

why are you guys so anal about defects on cars? killing the custom car scene ...

I got stopped yesterday for an RBT, policeman told me to pull over and "pop" the bonnet. Tried to find the slightest excuse to give me a defect just because the car looked tuned.
Why do you declare this kind of war on people that just love cars and go the extra mile to maintain their cars to immaculate condition while you let the half blind granny with the ready-to-fall-apart commodore get away ?

Yeah well I'm not interested in joining for the pay.. its the work that interests me, i was in the ADF for 7 years, so normal jobs don't really cut it for me. how did you find the testing? i know is different states but do you have any tips?

All these flavors to choose from, and you chose salt

You're a real hero, user, tellin' it like it is

Not an African American, but many Aboriginal people yes
It's rare, but has happened twice. A bloke got fired a couple months ago for that actually user
I dont go around in a squad car or highway patrol car user, I work in the Dog Squad division. All cars however, can spot number plates from 1.5KM away from the squad car
Piss poor to be honest, possible to become a officer if you have completed your HSC, no criminal offences and over the age of 19
I understand that you have the guts to say that over the internet, I would actually love to hear you say that to me in person! Come down to Ashfield Police Station, I'm at the front counter right now!
It depends on the officer. At the end of the day, its who's doing their job and who isnt
Stay calm, be confident and revise whatever they teach you. I did my testing about 7 years back, so the testing criteria may of changed

Do you know the plough?
I think he still works in auburn.

are you or have you encountered crooked cops yet?

NSW? You are one F away from having sex with that dog, aren't you?

are there any tips or tricks you can tell me to get around like a search, or having to speak or some shit. ie, stuff that are keywords than when said prohibit cops from doing shit?

That's a cute dog.
He's really fluffy to be a German Shepherd.

What can you tell us about the closing of the Opera House a few months ago due to a bomb threat?

ever encountered shit like this? what would you do?

sex/orgy guy here. user, for a cop you're a cool guy. Best of luck shooting as many huffn centerlink nig nogs as you can when you snap.

i guess you dont agree on the greens trying to get rid of drug sniffing dogs?

Can't say that I know him personally, I have heard about the legend though user
Yes I have, some co-workers confiscate drugs for their own personal use. It really sickens me
No comment
I wont say much, however... When being asked to partake in a search, always ask why they have the suspicion to do so. If they want to search your car, tell them to get a warrant and that you can wait all day if you like. Chances are they will give up
Blow dried for the photo
Cannot disclose much information, as I wasn't called to the site. I can however tell you that it was a scare by a lunatic with a fake bomb vest
Twice, in my career. At speeds like that, its safer for the squaddies to take distance and not go that fast. Sometimes we have units ahead of the suspect. We can set up spike pads on the roads to try and slow him down
I appreciate the gesture, stay safe and have a great night
I never will

I smoke alot of weed is there a way i can still be a officer?

Do you know mortz? I think he went to the dogs. Fun guy.

Answer this, OP

"So why were u running from the police?" "Cause yall scaared me mane, mu'fuckin police talkin bout i dun did som't, i aint did sheit" what am i?

how much tattoos is too much?

Do you ever have to go into Sydney coroners court? You might have met my dad

do you know any cops that fuck each other?

What does your family/friends think of you being an officer? Have you lost friends and family because you can't spend any time with them due to shift work?

Photo of your cop badge /w timestamp or fuck off

Why aren't you on >>k ?

north south west police?

Many, abusive of their power. Sickens me
They test you once every 2 weeks. Cannabis stays in the system for about 3 months. There is no way that you could become an officer unless you quit
We used to joke around with him back in the day...
Lil Wayne im guessing?
That's for you to decide
Would that be Brian by any chance?
Yes, but shortly get found out and get sacked
Not really, my family sticks by my side. No matter what
You think I want to give away my badge number? That would result in my termination for this thread
Because I enjoy Sup Forums way more. Its such a shitshow over here

that's a beautiful long haired german shepherd, great pigmentation. two of my dog's brothers are pigs as well.

Given all the info you have provided, including LAC dogs name and the rest of it, and some of the statements you have made, Ethical Standards Command would have fun with you.

not brian, robert

Then censure the incriminating parts of your badge with MS paint or something. I just want to see a cop badge with current time timestamp to be sure that you're not full of shit.

OP, post a funny work story. You can change details to protect your identity.

Or post something that happened to a colleague.

>tfw back to back hitler dubs

OP abandoned thread. How sad.

He was a great fellow, be safe OP.

2nded

Prove your a cop from auburn. What is a "garry"? And how often do you pull over selim?

How do you feel about the government's determination to make your gun laws even worse?

Why go all they over there when I can just call you a cunt on here? Reading some of your replies I was almost about to give you the benefit of the doubt until you replied with the nsw police force version of the navy seal copy pasta it's pretty much the same just shorter and more monosyllabic. I do have a question actually why is it the nsw police force only seem to employ cunts with a chip on their shoulder and an attitude problem? Is it like a requirement, or just one of those mysteries of the universe?

What do you carry? M&P?

Can I have the dog

Inner Sydney GD's reporting in!

Still have tenure to region; any advice for getting in to dog?