Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

yup but luckily she got an abortion and i broke up with her soon after

Almost i woke up before i came though

I may have a half chinese baby running around somewhere.

I mean, probably. Condoms are for pussies.

How many girls have you cummed inside?

Fuck...i wanna say 10? Not really exactly sure which ones i wore condoms with and which i didnt.

Youngest you came inside?
Do you keep in contact with any of them?
What are their reactions when you cum in them raw?

>Most loved it and pulled me in deeper as i came
> youngest was 16
>only in contact still with 1 of them(the 16 year old who became my wife)

Cumming in a 16 year old was the biggest rush i have ever had

Are you the same guy as the one you replied to?

no just commenting

How many chicks have you creampied?
Youngest?

Iktf man, i was so worried because i was 21 and she wasnt on birth control either. Her parents knew we were dating but not that we were fucking. Though her dad kinda set us up to fuck her first time.

Father of two at 20. So yes lol

no but only me by my
sister
mother
uncle
father
grandfather
weakest kid in my class
myself

USE A GODDAMN CONDOM

not him, creampied a 15 yo once

shit was tight yo

Get this tbough she has this friend that she was going to date until i came along (was gonna give up on men)
Now she wants "us" to date her and for me to impregnate both of them, then all of us raise the kids together. Shit gets my cock so fucking hard.

Did she get preggers?
How did she react when you came in her?

2 16/17 but never again fuck ruining my life with a pregnant bitch had that scare once and was deff enough

Any pics of the girls?

She went with it and I saw something wash over her face, like a realization that she finally become a woman. So hot. It was comfy.

I bought plan-b the day after. Most expensive orgasm of my life. worth it though.

dont fuck poor sluts*

Got a pic of the girl?

I was 20 and her dad was in the other room he heard her orgasm and i didnt know he was in the house till i heard foots steps down the hall i was waiting for the cops the rest of the night but never came still dont know why he didnt have me arrested or killed

Yes. My Son is 4 now, and I never thought I wpuld enjoy fatherhood so much.

10/10, would do again.

Who the fug made these and are there more?

Coming right up.

It was my first time meeting him. We stayed at his house. Rich motherfucker had a queen bed for a couch in the living room. Told us we couldnt sleep in the same bed and that i had to sleep on the actual couch while she slept in the bed. He proceeded by pushing the couch right up against the bed.

The 16 year old
i had nudes but i got drunk and whiteknighted myself dont have any of the other wish i did

No nudes required.
Got pics of the 17 year old?

Her dad had a shotgun next to the couch and a .357 on his coffee table i was pretty sure one would be pointed at me the next day i saw him and he shook my hand for the first time ever i was so confused

Nope fuck that bitch i get panic attacks seeing her pics shits not worth tryin to find

Thanks fam. If you have more, keep em coming. Otherwise, I'd like to know where I can find these.

Right, thats what i expected but he may as well of thanked me for fucking his daughter. I dont get it either user.

Knocked up a girl right out of highschool. she ended up getting an abortion. I haven't had any children ever since, so I take it as a curse.

im guessing its cause i was the only non drug addict that she dated but that look he gave me while i shook his hand will haunt me forever he just stared at me like i want to kill you but then i dont

My dog knocked up a girl from the neighborhood.

Xid you happen to marry said girl?

Did he ride away on his stolen bike and never see his child again?

I knocked up a dog from the neighbourhood.

nah she told me "I never loved you i just wanted to know what it was like to be loved by you" then cut me out of her life havent heard from her since

Five times three different women, pro tip, don't do it, if you think she is pregnant find stairs and push her down them

Nah, he fucked her into being his bitch. Now I have two dogs.
Thanks dog.

Yes I have. Good thing I gave a fake name and number. Heard on the grapevine that she went ahead with it and didn't get an abortion. Kid is now 12. feelsgoodbreh.jpeg

Thank you based user. You delivered.

100% lol just posted an anti condom thread

But what happens when your dog fucks your dog and you have 3 more dogs isnt that too many dogs

knocked up my girl last year, was stillborn last month. fucking heartbreaking man

How old was she?
Any pics of her? Non-nude pics I mean.

Hnng more

Well shit user...how longs it been?

She was 18 and I smashed her whilst on leave from the Army, no pics sorry user. she was a classy piece of work, used me to get back at her BF, kinda glad I have no contact with her.

Here you go.

What nationality was she?

Yeah, you want a dog? I will probably have enough of those.

I love the bikini/swimsuit ones

I have only ever came balls deep in the pussy. Birth control is the womans job

What blows my mind is seeing other girls i've dated/fucked who have kids now. Remember faggots, always pic related

How many different girls did you cum inside?

why is always Mexico? i don't understand

Shush. I demand more!

Australian, from Townsville in Queensland.

Not that long couple years but fuck i do miss her i've heard things about her pretty sure shes lesbian now not 100 on the source i moved a few days after she left me and was told she tried oding the day after i moved that one i believe though

Any more? I'm loving these

has to be a new dog dont want any of that used shit

Hahah the bird I knocked up is not Mexican. She was Australian

No problem man. Got every breed you want.

Well sorry she bombed you like that kinda karmic that she got fucked up after you left. Sucks seeing that shit hapoen though.

Where can I find these?

Only one kek. I'm still with her. She has one of those five year implants.

Before that I had never fucked any of the girls I fooled around with. If it ends with this current girl I'll stop being so picky and just go balls deep on a bunch of asian sluts

Cumming inside a girl doesn't mean she got preggers. It still has to be on ovulation day and even then it's like a 20-30% chance. Been using pull out method with my lady for two years with no probs. I know it's not safe, but condoms suck and she has an irrational fear of pills.

Redheads?

I prefer a more petite breed you'll understand for carrying purposes

my ex gf who got an abortion and my best friend whos a female and married to someone else who kept it

I don't know. I got them from Sup Forums.

Remember that time I fucked that bike?

Ya but was for the best if i did get her prego my life would prob be fucked

pullout method has about the same rate of working as condom + cum in

look up the statistics

Dude what is with the Mexico half-breed thing is this a fucking meme?

Im currently working on getting second wife and a better job ATM. Im this user.

Is the thread still up?

I have looked up the statistics. The same working rate is for the ideal use, for stupid mistakes, like not pissing inbetween sessions it's worse.

Got you covered fam.

No but here:

Honestly though if she met back up with you and offered to fuck would you do it?

Why are they Mexicans??

VASALGEL
A
S
A
L
G
E
L

I would guess the artist or whoever typed the text was an English-speaking, Mexican weeb

This is as petite as they get.

Awesome! Thank you!

That would be intense id prob pass out after cumming in the second girl almost did with the 16 year old she thought i was gonna die felt like a panic attack was hyperventilating most intense orgasm ever couldnt stand for like an hour after my legs were fuckin jelly

Spermicide is the least effective shit out there. The most sane method for pill-hating girls is the IUD. You put it in and it stays it for years and has almost perfect safety.

If it's not, then we just witnessed the birth of it.
Like how I'll birth this half breed that's been inside me.

That sounds awesome tbh. Ive had multiple orgasms befor just never inside 2 girls. Just thinking of the 2 of them fathering my offspring gets my cock diamonds though.

Fuck ya id tie that bitch up and teach her a lesson she needs one

My fucking god perfect ill take it