FA:Ex-NBAer Nate Robinson works out for Seahawks
FA:Report: Ben Grubbs' (neck) career likely over
BAL:'Absolutely' a chance Perriman plays in 2016
CHI:Alshon Jeffery arrives at minicamp Monday
NE:Dion Lewis making cuts at Patriots minicamp
CAR:Kawann Short shows up for mandatory minicamp
NE:Rob Gronkowski returns to Patriots practice

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/soccer/story/chicharito-met-j-j-watt-and-completely-freaked-out-061216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's listening to human music here?

>yfw Bridgewater is your QB

>the sacramento kings will never win an nbaf inals

How'd you get a picture of sneak?

>Your team
>Team in your division you hate the most
>If you could switch your team's alternate jerseys for another's, which would it be and why
>Team from the other conference that you like/don't mind

49ers
Seacucks
Jags all gold unis because it makes no sense we have the shitty black unis when we're the fucking 49ers and the Jags have all gold
Jets

Is Sam Mills the GOAT manlet LB?

>FA:Report: Ben Grubbs' (neck) career likely over

RIP in piece, shame his career got overshadowed by this future HOFer

Literally who can stop them?

Me.

*guns cock*

Reported

>implying chip kelly isn't going to give von miller $20m/yr

>Cardinals
>Rams
>Dolphins throwback jersey
>Chargers

Raiders
buncos
Raiders don't have an alternate, but I'd love for them to adopt the road throwbacks they bust out for anniversaries (pic) full-time
Saints

fuckin kek

so has Sneak fucked off for good yet or what?

Patriots
Giants
we already have the best ones
Cardinals

Say friend, I don't think you know how divisions work.

Sneak died in that gay bar shooting, hopefully someone politicizes his death and something good like a gun ban comes from it

If guns killed snook they must not be that bad.

Take that back

>Cardinals
>Rams

>Chargers

R u me?

Chargers/Cards broship?

It's the perfect broship. Different conferences, never play each other. Literally everyone from AZ vacations in San Diego

>tfw Arians wanted to coach the Chargers
>get McCoy instead

Plus %0 chance they ever meet in the Super Bowl

the injury bug

>when your third round draft pick starts talking about his favorite anime on twitter

>anime

You're both retarded.

>didn't realize a new thread was made since nobody linked it
well shit

have a repost
foxsports.com/soccer/story/chicharito-met-j-j-watt-and-completely-freaked-out-061216

Is the Bucsfag around? Let's talk about Allison.

>Saints
>pic, obviously
>Creamsicle Bucs, because they trigger normies
>all of them, don't really give 2 shits about any of them

Him or Zach Thomas.

Yo, they brought Surge back

SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF /NFL/

Old Bay
Tiki
p12
BB
Sneak
Scarletism
Carrmageddon

Why do Aints fans hate the Failcons so much? I would have figured the entire NFCS united to hate the Panters.

>analdevastated that you're first
Now I'm going to post it every day even if he doesn't.

Probably because Falcon fans unironically thought Matt Ryan was Drew Brees tier

I tried it and it was okay.

I liked Vault better.

I think you mean Volt

Speaking of... You never told us how you made it out of the bar

You packers fans are lame

BASED LIL NATE

Sneak is the one who lives in Florida yet he's a pack fan

>came into the League at the same time (Falcons in '66, Saints in '67)
>first 2 NFL teams in the South
>same division
>both basement dwellers for most of their history, battling it out to avoid last place
>fanbases dislike each other, invest a lot of pride in whose city/culture is superior

The Gritz Blitz

>first 2 teams in the South
That would be Dallas and Baltimore

To add, I actually have no quarrel with the other division teams, Carolina and Tampa Bay. I want to beat them when we play them, but other than that I don't mind seeing them do well. I've always respected the Panthers going back to the John Fox days when they had Steve Smith, Julius Peppers, and Kris Jenkins, and they're obviously still a good, well-run team. Tampa is too pathetic to hate most of the time, but I respected the shit out of that brutal defense they had back in the day and I think they're finally getting their shit back together now.

>no trim on the inside of the number
>jersey is a very light gray instead of white

Fix it.

Steph Curry confirmed Draymond Green babby

I'm not sure I follow, neither of those cities are located in the South.

Reminds me of Old Bay bandwagoning ND football and Maryland Terp sports

He's a team babby, but LeBitch can still go fuck himself. Lost all respect for that mental midget when he got triggered because someone called him a mean name during the course of a competitive sporting event.

Yeah what a fag

I suggest you fresh up on your history

>Eagles give DT Cox extension, $63M guaranteed

>someone called him a mean name during the course of a competitive sporting event.
when was that? I lost all respect for him several years ago.

>state did not secede during the Civil War
>people don't have Southern accents
>none of the trappings of Southern culture/identity
>conventional American politics
>"We in da Souf!"
lol, sit your Yankee ass down, fool.

I think he meant "history" as in the mason-dixon line, but you're right that that's not the measuring stick anymore and hasn't been in a very long time.

I wasn't paying attention to anything he was doing several years ago tbqh.

Hey idiot lebron fucked your shit up lmao fucking faggot

Again, I suggest you read up on your history of Maryland in the Civil War.

>being this late
>:(

what about "the decision"?

i was on a 6 hour plane ride cut me some slack

People in New Orleans don't have Southern accents

>w-we tried to secede
But did you?

Do you have anything at all in common with the South? Even fucking Virginians recognize you as Yankees, and they're fucking Yankees, too.

Forgot about that. I hate Lebron but I forgot why and you just reminded me about it

>apehoop
lyl

you're welcome I guess

Cajun accents are Southern-ified French/French Canadian accents, and there are as many people in Louisiana with typical Southern accents as there are with Cajun accents, myself included.

Wasted trips

What did your state have to do with the Civil War? They were like the first state to be occupied by Union forces, putting up no fight at all and Ben Butler BTFO of New Orleans as the military governor

i like lebron solely because he made himself into a bad guy with that dumb shit, having the big 3 heat made the league so much better
it was amazing when dirk cucked him in 2011, and GS is nowhere near as intimidating as that team was at its peak
>Cajun accents are French/French Canadian accents for poor dark people
fixed that for ya

>Cjaun accents are more closely related to Canadian accents than Southern accents

>What did your state have to do with the Civil War?
We actually took part in it.

Cajun accents come from French/French Canadian roots. The only blacks who have them are the ones who have lived in deeply Cajun areas for awhile, most don't.

So did Maryland and Texas and they're both Southern states

Shut up you Prodestant, Hick, Hatian, Black, French mongrel shit you whole life is a lie your existence means nothing

>So did Maryland
Yes, but not on the Southern side.

>and Texas
Texas is de jure Southern. They meet the criteria, but there are some tangible differences and if you ask them they really don't want anything to do with the rest of the South. Should be an independent country anyway.

yeah i'm just meming, i love nawlins
i went down there last year and got absolutely shitfaced on bourbon alley with some tulane friends, it was great
lol calm down there bud

>Tidewater Yankee getting triggered
Eat some crab cakes and calm the fuck down.

shook as fuck tbqh

>tfw Cox Extension happened
Niggas don't realize how much of a win this is for the eagles locking him up for 6 years
The cap goes up every year coinciding with the popularity of the NFL (more Normie's and Meme catches and more fantasy) = more cap space. At about 10 million a year, that Is about $50 million that newly extended soon to be elite and young building block talent of the team such as Fletcher Cox, Zach Ertz, Jason Kelce, Mychal Kendricks, and Lane Johnson won't be getting their hands on while other teams ovepay at the same position because of egos and contract years
/nfl/ btfo by rusemann

Maryland had more soldiers fight for the Confederacy than Louisana, and played a more strategic role and it was a Marylander who killed Abe Lincoln

411 get cuZ this shit is straight fact bombs
>100 100
Philadelphia Eagles = #Philtydelphia Elitegles
Real nigga hours who up

The Cleveland Browns

good posts

What?

Texas is inbetween regions. Dallas is midwest, Houston is southern, El Paso is western. Austin and San Antonio are a weird mixture.

>lebitch btfo
>the booty blasted city of (you)

Can we have someone who's not autistic make the thread next time

>Maryland had more soldiers fight for the Confederacy than Louisana
Sauce.

That girl looks kinda cute who is she?

Shelby Foote

Maryland never seceded I'm fairly certain. And while Texas is technically in the Southern US and seceded during the Civil War, it's usually not considered part of the South. It's kind of its own thing or part of the shit we got from Mexico.

>Dallas is Midwest
Whoa, m8.

I don't give a fuck about basketball, and I recognize that he's a great athlete, I just can't believe what an immense pussy he is to go crying to the media because someone called him a mean name.

>LeBitch BTFO again

keep crying, bandwagoners.

Feels fuckin great to be a Cleveland fan tonight.

Citation?

I don't care if the cavs win one, I just don't want them to ever win one with lebron. he doesn't deserve the 2 rings he already has, but at least he doesn't have one with cleveland yet.