Is he a genius or plain crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIS3KouPdgM
youtube.com/watch?v=1YHu0sOM5N4
youtube.com/watch?v=1DrJbxKzsDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>name one genius that ain't crazy
so neither

can't wait till 20yrs after kim kills him and the tell-all book comes out about the completely unknown white guy that wrote all his shit

I see what you did there.

>can't wait till 20yrs after kim kills him and the tell-all book comes out about the completely unknown JEWISH guy that wrote all his shit

fix that for ya

not a genius but h used to be very creative in production and some rapping. he also is a good designer but isnt groundbreaking. hes alright. not a genius, but hes ok. crazy, yes

Why do you assume a white guy wrote his stuff?

"Advice to all my niggas
impregnate bridgett, so she will give birth to another nigga." You mad white boy?

I don't know anything about him and his popularity strongly suggests that I really don't want to.

But don't genius live in a lamp?

he's a nigger

Plain nigger

Kanye is really talented, most people don't see that because the latest 2 records were relatively weak (lack of effort and passion, yeezus was created in a couple weeks)
The first 3 records tho, college dropout, late registration and graduation were insanely good and made Kanye one of the biggest names of the 21th century when it comes to rap. That was the peak of his career though, with records like 808s and heartbreak he just sounded like he would try so vehemently to make some new sounds which turned out bad and kinda threw him off the radar

College dropout was peak. Everything after graduation is pure shit.

I disagree in part with what you just said. 808 was a great album. I still listen to to it and it really starts growing on you. Also its strange you did not include Dark Fantasy as one of his greatest albums. Rememner the songs Gorgeus, Monster and all of the lights?

Fuck that arrogant nigger and his stupid nigger music. Fuck you for listening to his stupid nigger music. Go fuck yourself

Hey, I know that image, were you there for that Ylyl thread from like 2-3 months ago

He was a good producer for other artists back then too. So many classic beats from that era.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIS3KouPdgM

youtube.com/watch?v=1YHu0sOM5N4

youtube.com/watch?v=1DrJbxKzsDo

he's not a genius, he's barely even above average. He's loud, and simple people believe anything told to them loudly must be true, and he tells people he's a genius.

he's the most overrated artist of all time. his best album is above average.

he's an idiot as a person, too.

I actually kind of like yeezus. It's not as good as his older stuff but it's still good. Also My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best thing he has ever done

he's pretty clearly autistic

isnt it funny how mbdtf is his best work, and its a 6/10?

shows how mediocre he is.

Nah it's more like a 9/10

9/10 = dark side of the moon, kid a, abbey road, etc.

mbdtf = 6/10 at absolute best.