So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing...

So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid.

buy it on amazon
problem solved

Literally no one will laugh at any person buying toilet paper. It's like laughing at someone for buying water, or buying paper towels. It's a fucking necessity. Get over yourself you acoustic nigger

This is not true.

>source: pooped my pants while standing in line at a Safeway trying to buy toilet paper

This or self-checkout.

dude the cashiers literally do not give a fuck.

>Acoustic

Guess you better learn how to use the three shells then.

Sure m8 everyone laughing about you buying things that everyone else buy i think its time for an hero you fagget

Does anyone NOT know how to use the three shells?

the cashier does not give a fuck, faggot

source: I used to work at tesco, im chink
only time I care is when a huge group of people buy very very little things
then I look at them and think how fucking poor they are and laugh while thinking how I'll be a doctor soon once I graduate from tesco

what in the god fuck are you talking about? just grab a pack of toilet paper and buy if you fucking cunt wad!

Why the fuck should everyone buy a shitton of stuff when in a large group? I mean you never just join your group into a shop just like that, even without needing anything? Weird

Stalone

Buy 12 tubes of KY jelly. The cashier will ignore the toilet paper.

mostly families of 5
i think to myself and laugh when they purchase only 300g of tomatoes

Buy it with a big bottle of lotion and cucumber, they will be too much in awe of how how much you care about your health and skin to notice you buying toilet paper

I think they all laughed at your dirty ass rather than the toilet paper...

Lel

Actually, I play the electric kike

Fuck off with this tread again.
Use your hand you fucking faggot ass neck beard.

I used to be the same way. I just bought paper towels, and sometimes its chealer, same exact thing.