Some experience of street fight?

Some experience of street fight?
Any tips?
What do you think Sup Forums of kubotan?

1. yes
2. run
3. if you're proficient enough to meaningfully use a kubotan, you don't need one

Just have to google what it actually means.

Meh. No more effective then eye gouges and dick kicks

random crush the skull of my assailant with a kubotan is not enough?

be white

Don't actually fight. Just hit hard and run away.

Get your tools out and go in swinging son

Amazes me that so many people go to see a random game. We don't get that crowed even when a major (like a decade event) happens.

Make sure to go for the legs. They never expect it. Unless they're experienced in wrestling, then you're fucked. Kick their kneecaps in, I've always wanted to do that.

Yes , work as a bouncer.

Tips:

Like the other post say if you can run because i've seen it happen many time that a guy end up fighting not knowing that they're other guys around the coner ready to sucker punch him, jump his ass.

If you can't run watch your back and try not to tunnel vision dont get knocked to the floor and watch for weapon because no one fight fair anymore.

A kubotan might just work if the assailant thinks it's your shit covered dildo. In which case they would turn tail and run.

Use space effectively, line up opponents, go for quick kills in succession.

Yes
Lie down crying in a fetus positions
Sounds like a great way of going to prison for assault with a deadly weapon

>try to talk your wait out
>doesnt work?
>run
>doesnt work?
>go for eyes, throat, crotch
>run

way not wait, i need coffee

>punch nose
>punch throat
>done

>be 23
>have judo, Thai boxing, and Brazilian jui-jitsu training
>bringing new computer to my apartment I just bought right before store closed
>apartment on south side near Chinatown
>go on a bus to get closer to downtown to catch a cab
>all cabs are taken
>waiting alone for can
>homeless person walking getting closer
>pulls knife and says give me your shit
>say no and he slashed at me trying to stab me
>stabs computer box and gets stuck
>pull box away and put it down while he stumbles over
>keeps attacking me and I start fighting him offensively
>cab driver stops and yells to try to hold on he'll get the cops
>knock homeless guy against the wall
>clinch and repeated knees to stomach and chest
> grabs my hair and I break clinch elbowing his face hard
>grip on hair loosens as he's wobbly
>grab his arm and throw him to the ground hard, hear a large crack
>still holding his arm in a hold and he's struggling breaks it himself by trying to force his way out
>immediately let go, get up and kick him in the face
>he's out cold
>exhausted and grab computer box and sit on curb
>cop car and taxi from earlier show up
>cops surprised and calls for ambulance
>give report and interview along with taxi driver
>they take knife from computer box for evidence, convince them to not take computer as I am college student and need it after opening box and being lucky with no damage
>ambulance arrives and homeless guy gets sent to hospital and cuffed to stretcher and strapped down
> cops impressed I fought so well as I'm not in trouble, talking as ambulance workers check if I'm hurt
>ambulance working tells me the injuries to homeless guy after saying I'm fine
>3 broken ribs, concussion, fractured arm, dislocated elbow, broken nose, and a gash on his face from my elbow
>give contact info to cops, later get call to train cops in fighting by captain
>taxi driver gives me free ride home
>gf freaks out when I arrive, immediately comforts me a gives me best bj ever later that night

Been in probably 40 so fights. Used to shoot my mouth off quite a bit which would get into a lot of trouble. Finally stopped when I got arrested, charged with two felonies(both dropped amazingly). Do anything you can to not fight. If this isnt possible know that your probably going to get hurt, your face, hand, ribs, ego, etc. If I knew I was about to fight I would get close, smile put my hands up in front of me(as if trying to deter the situation), and in one motion grab the back of their neck, and slam my forehead into their nose. This is perfect cause from here you can dirty box, knees to face and body if you know how to clinch, pull guard, sweep etc. My goal in a fight was always to get mount b/c most people just dont know what to do from there, you can drop elbows, punches, and do whatever you want really. If its a situation where you cant get close to head butt starting it off with a jab to blind followed by a hard right cross isnt a bad idea, just be ready to follow up. Basically I would say if you are going fight, start the fight and end the fight as fast as possible. Be unpredictable with what you do. Neck and chin control in king (hence the importance on clinching asap). If the dude is a lot bigger and stronger with you having little/no experience you have to sucker punch. Aim for the throat or eyes, do not fuck with the nuts, not out of honor but b/c they will recover faster than you think,and a lazy attempt to kick the nuts is easier to block than a fast jab to throat. Multiple guys, do anything to stay on your feet and out of a corner, once you go down thats it, find the biggest/meanest and give him all you got. Wild punches are dumb, you are better of just throwing 1s and 2s the entire time if you don't have much experience boxing/fighting. I'm definitely not the best fighter out there but I can hold my own in just about any street brawl. I've been knocked the fuck out by small guys and dropped guys that should have killed me.

I should have proofread this lol

Square off, when it becomes clear he is being overly aggressive, go for immidiate headbutt and follow up with a bite and tear on his neck.
Well done, if you got this far, his nose is broken and he is bleeding profisely from it and his neck. Now run.

only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

What this guy said,
same as here
A pre-emptive strike through a headbutt is almost always a fight-winning trick. No one except seasoned brawlers expect it.
Only been in a handful of fights because I cut an imposing figure apparently, but a headbutt has gotten me out of any actual physical contact.

kekk

idk about this.... if you tip your head down and hit forhead literally nothing happens and they whoop your ass for fighting dirty

This faggot has no idea. I'm not going to explain him why, I want him to remain in his stupidity. But, trust me, he has no idea.

Sounds like someone can't fight

i always carry my expandable police baton with me

hope i never have to use it

Hit them In the Nose, you wont kill them, its a myth, and always aim for troath, balls and nose.

what? You need to be at arms length so you get momentum going. You wrap the back of their neck with both hands and pull them as you propel your head forward. If you are even decently strong its a crippling blow. If you just try and like whiplash your head into theirs you probably wont do enough damage. If you do it right you break their fucking nose or at least they get so disoriented you can just tee the fuck off on them.

Btw if you hit them in their troath you can kill them. so watch out

You can kill them by hitting the them in nose it just doesn't happen by their bone stabbing the brain. You can kill anyone hitting them anywhere on their head.

Wow you can kill someone with a hit to the neck...... Wonder if batman has a cape