Jesus died for you sins. Darwin died of congenital heart disease. Who will you trust with your eternal soul?

Jesus died for you sins. Darwin died of congenital heart disease. Who will you trust with your eternal soul?

Your mum cunt's is more eternal than God, FAGGOT

Allah will purge you all

Its pretty simple. There is no hard evidence of a God. Now, you can say that there isn't evidence of one not existing, which is true but there are a lot more reasons to bet against God then there are to bet for him. In terms of eligibility l, not necessarily pros or cons. I'm pretty okay with my mortality in honesty but an afterlife would be pretty sweet. Not that it's going to happen.

>then

Fucking die

also your entire prose is cringe

Die a second time

>implying I have a soul

Jesus promised to rid the world of evil men.
Odin promised to rid the world of Frost Giants.

You don't see many Frost Giants these days...

retard without a soul spotted

Oh, get fucked. It's Sup Forums not an exam you stupid cunt.

twelve yo is thinking he is a computer, how cute

I had belief in auto correct up until now.

If we don't sin then Jesus died for nothing.

Yet that particular mistake is the one I hate the most

that fucking "then/than" mistake

As a man of god myself I see these threads everyday and I'm kinda sick of it.

God is not universal. There is no unilateral way to worship said deity other than be a good person, learn to love everyone and don't treat anyone any differently than anyone else.

Having torn through multiple scriptures I can say without a doubt iniquity is the number one gripe God has with humanity.

If I might quote the bible as a source.
>Ezekial 33:13 "When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it."

That means that if your'e any kind of righteous by talking down to atheists and treating them like second class citizens you're breaking one of the core tenants of your faith.

Checkmate Christian shitposter.

>Jesus
Fake

>Darwin
Real

Next thread.

lol Jesus is such a dumbass

Darwin at least he didnt let himself get killed by a bunch of buthurt jews.

Probably this sexy demon

I'll burn in hell for all eternity

>congenital heart disease
A disease created by God-Jesus.

maybe he just thinks he's a monkey or a gerbil
you're not implying that every living thing has a soul, are you?
because that's a human thing

Jesus = High Initiate
Darwin = Monkey wannabee

pick one faggit

to hell with religion, you're all a bunch of psychotic control freaks

Trump

Bait: sage/10

I trust my eternal soul to Spongebob. Lil yellow fucker never let me down before

'Then' kill yourself.

What do you even do all day

Post religious threads with the childlike empress, obv

We already know Christians are hypocritical cunts, you didn't check anyone. Faggot.

So what does this say about becomine rich and powerful in america? is it sinful to reach ones potential?

Every time I see this picture, I get cancer. Could you help a nigga out, and just stop.

Darwin didn't write a refutation of the Bible, I don't get why so many people think evolution and religion are mutually exclusive. He was a scientist. He increased our understanding of God's creation. Evolution doesn't disprove God any more than the Big Bang theory (not the shitty show, the actual one) does.

Not all Christians are young-earth creationists and people need to stop assuming they are.

you are feeble and probably a lamer

I wish cancer killed you for real

Darwin even LOOKS like a fucking MONKEY

Religious nutjobs are got desperate at the refutation and then claimed that they accept evolution as fact, but god created the process of evolution. Its just pathetic grasping at straws. They just need to admit they know shit all about our reality, the delusional cunts.

I wish so too. Better than seeing this thread every night.

When you tought that the cancer level couldnt go higher...

You obviously got pretty ass blasted since you had to take time to post that.
>Mark 8:36 "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?"
>Deuteronomy 8:18 "You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day."
>1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs."

Questions?
>I teach on Sundays I hear this all the time

having a better understanding of how God created the world does not prove he doesn't exist. It's a non sequitur.

Everyone under this post is a faggot

Save the smelly andd hairy retards

Wodan suffered beneath the tree of worlds, an sacrificed his eye for eternal knowledge.
Donar rid the world of the yotuns.
I rather pledge my fate to them, than your puny iova....

Says the faggot quoting bible references.

nobody tries to prove that God doesn't exist, you have the burden of proof. Go read a book

prove me wrong you cant:!

DARWIN = MONKEY

MAYBE HIM BUT NOT ME

Who keeps posting these. Honestly asking.. It's never ending with this. Why? To what end. I find myself growing disgruntled with religion just because of your bullshit posts. Is that the point of it all?

Shit-tier troll. 1/10 made me reply.

But do you see many Vikings?

it is proven, you people just don't accept it. Christians believe the Bible is evidence of his existence, it's the whole foundation of the religion. Why bother trying to "prove" it to your satisfaction when you've shown that you'll ignore evidence when it's presented to you?

welcome to the religion black hole thread

Abandon your false gods.
Ragnarok is upon us.

If dubs, I am God

Yeah keep fucking your females, animal

but you see lots of evil men

>quoting the bible when people ask about it
Yeah and I'm the faggot.

Well then if the lord is to give me power and wealth should is it still sinful to have these things?

Proof that your are not God, and incidentely proof than a real God exists

Checkem

Can someone please tell me what the little crying bitch is from? She's always the OP image for religion threads and I have no idea why. Seriously, who is she and why is she relevant?

do you not see that the world is shaped of Ymir.
The ground his bones, the sky his eyes.

That is the most retarded post I have ever laid my eyes upon.

>using the bible to prove that the bible and Jesus are fact.

God doesn't want me to be christian.
How do i know this?
Because God can't fail.

If the Old Testament is the word of God, and Jesus is God, and Jesus's message is truly meant to reach everyone on earth, then the very fact that I do not believe would mean that God failed. That isn't possible, because GOD.
I look at the bible and see historical inaccuracy, scientific inaccuracy, and contradiction within its pages. Some would say that this is because while the message came from God the pen was held by the hand of mortal men.
This would mean that God FAILED to find an adequate scribe to dictate his message through.

The only possible explanations are that either God does not exist OR that God has a reason for wanting different people to believe different religions. If God exists, then God wants some people to be atheist otherwise it wouldn't even be possible.

And if God wants me to be atheist, who am I (or you) to argue with him?

SHE REPRESENTS HUMAN IMAGINATION IN A MOVIE CALLED '"the neverending shitpost"

>implying people take the bible seriously.

The stories our forefathers told us are enough.
The gods walk among us.

that's not what i said at all you dense faggot.

What type of proof do you need, God's dead body? The Bible is the word of God and describes what he did and why. How is this not evidence?

>The ground his bones, the sky his eyes
False.
The sky is the inside of his skull. The sun and moon are his eyes.

Nice bait faggot.

Toppest of keks. If it wasn't for Islam Africans would only be dying of starvation and aids. Where as now they die of starvation, aids and islam. Fuck off you and your false prophet. Fucking sand niggers.

one time i did lsd and saw a bible and thought because it could exist god could exist, pretty sure.

You have misinterpreted the "Jesus died for our sins" thing. It still grants you passage into heaven, but only if you have repented for your evil deeds and confess fully to God in the name of Jesus

Thank you. I wasn't baiting, by the way. Never seen that movie, it looked pretty fucking boring. Now I can rest.

The bible is a fucking book. You can't distinguish it from the Bagavad Gita or Harry Potter. You gotta PROVE your fucking thesis

I'll admit defeat, The Bible is the greatest work fiction ever created.

>2016
>People still falling for it.
>Influx of newfags is constant and sustainable at any given time.
Sage

I stand corrected.

Still, we must end these talks of false gods, or they will get angry with us.

>Acts 20:35 "In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
>Matthew 6:1-4 "“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."
>Galatians 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."
Some do. You're just a salty cunt.

My false gods? I'm Babylonian, I literally laugh in peoples faces when they talk religion to me.

Amazing Fantasy #15 is the story of Spider-Man and describes what he did and why. How is this not evidence?

The Book of Thoth is the word of Thoth and describes humans being descended from martians and atlanteans. How is this not evidence?

The Human Genome Project (HGP) is an international scientific research project with the goal of determining the sequence of chemical base pairs which make up human DNA, and of identifying and mapping all of the genes of the human genome from both a physical and functional standpoint and verifies evolution beyond a reasonable doubt. How is this not evidence?

I dont fucking care if you were baiting or not

because

I believe in GOD

which one?

atheist pedo spotted

>some do

yeah, those people are weak pussies that refuse to accept the lonely end that is inevitably coming our way. There's something infantile in the presumption that something or someone has to give our lives meaning. Just because the idea of God is comforting, does not make him any more real. Grow up you delusional cunt.

these are actually really good thanks man, haven't had a bible in 2 or 3 months now, and its always better to hear it from someone else y'know

THE ONE GOD WHO IS GONNA RAPE YOUR ASS HERETIC FAGGOT

I am NOT an atheist, take that back

so you are just a pedo believing in God then