I live in the town with the canadian football hall of fame (LMAO)...

I live in the town with the canadian football hall of fame (LMAO), and even I didn't know that the CFL preseason started.

This is how irrelevant the CFL is.

cool blog post

>NFL buys out CFL
>merges teams into the league two teams at a time via expansion drafts
>once eight teams are in, the ninth team (probably Ottawa because no history lol) is merged with one of the other canadian teams
>two new divisions formed: AFC/NFC Canada
>alternatively AFC/NFC North with the current North divisions being re-renamed Central

Could it work?

No because field size is different and so are the rules

no. there's already enough shit teams in the NFL.

That's okay, the NFL hall of fame is in Cleveland and nobody there knows when the NFL season starts, either.

It's in Canton, dummy.

I live in hamilton too. I used to have ticats season tickets up until 3 years ago. It was always an irrelevent sport but at least the games used to be fun to go to, especially when i was a young lil boy. Not even fun anymore. Fuck the CFL joke of a league

Hamilton guy here again. They should have moved the stadium up to on the mountain by stoney creek movie theatre near where i live, since 90% of ticats fans come from on the mtn anyways. But they spend millions to barely redo ivor wynne. Literally have down syndrom retards in charge

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE?!

gr8 blog post

surprised how many hamiltonfags there are tbqh

Are you OP?

Whats your problem fgt. just trying to get discussion with a steel city bro going here

It's the second most watched league in the country.

It's not as good as NFL but it's miles better than NCAA

>mfw I unironically enjoy the CFL

I'm a die hard Ticats fan and I've never been to the hall of fame. East Hamilton isnt the logical place but it's historical. Hope they build end zones eventually to make the stadium look more legit.

do you guys know a blonde girl with glasses named aliciaa?
has big tits and is a total slut

answer

literally why

>irrelevant

Dude, a regular season game between Winnipeg and Saskatchewan gets higher tv ratings than a Toronto Raptors playoff game.

And that's with other CFL and NFL games on tv that same day to compete.

CFL might not be your thing, but it's hardly irrelevant in this country.

yis

>a regular season game between Winnipeg and Saskatchewan gets higher tv ratings than a Toronto Raptors playoff game

yeah maybe in Butt Fuck Nowhere, Saskatchewan with a total viewership of like 100k

some kid from my high school went to the CFL

answer me reeeeeeeeee

Only NHL and occasional NFL games regularly get higher tv ratings than CFL.

CFL is watched by more people in Canada than MLB, NBA, or MLS.

Tbqh I was just shitposting to bump the thread.

Speaking of which...

>This is how irrelevant the CFL is.
It's obviously not NFL-tier, but saying it's irrelevant is just stupid.