Help me Sup Forums, my tonsils and the back of my throat are extremely irritated, sore and swollen, how do I fix this...

Help me Sup Forums, my tonsils and the back of my throat are extremely irritated, sore and swollen, how do I fix this? It's most likely due to smoking too much over the last week.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop letting homeless men rub their cocks on them.

i had this like a few weeks ago. i poked it and felt like some sort of boil and popped that shit
some blood came out and shit but i could swallow properly and everything
fixed everything

Brush your teeth.

Dear god, doesn't sound like a pleasant solution

Bait.
Actually lay off the smoking and alcohol.

Its called cancer....
go to the doctor...

nah it was painless except for when you pop that swollen af boil
that hurt like a motherfucker

Judging by the crevasses in them, you may have tonsil stones.

Google it.

med student here, nothing life-treathening op

these things fucking suck
i recommend gargling and shit

Gargle with salt water.

i can see the boil dude its on the left side
pop that shit

imagine spending all day looking into this
#dentistfeels

Too scared for that shit, hands aren't steady enough

What about these other bumps next to it? Does that mean they'll turn into boils too?

idk about that but the bottom circle is the one i popped im pretty sure
immediately after popping it i could swallow better

What did you use to pop it?

just pressed on it
for me it was ready to pop pretty much maybe yours needs more time

Tonsillitis from agitating them with the smoking. I'm asthmatic so it happens every time I smoke anything, just drink lots of hot toddies & soups, if it doesn't clear up within 2 weeks, go the doctor for antibiotics. Get well soon user

Ty very much user

infection prolly. Had to get surgery to get mine taken out. I started getting sick less and less over the years after I got them removed

Any instant remedies to help a man sleep?

>684428253
Tonsilitis,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillitis

Hahaha summerhouse this throughout so late using you as the stuff nutrition high traffic trust yesterday fantastic the market share higher the disease gastritis .

Suck a dick to relieve the pressure.

Paracetamol seems to do nothing, will ask the doctor for some better painkillers tomorrow

Dial back on the meth

Don't touch that shit

The best solution is to give your throat a rest from all that cock-sucking you do.

Tonsils aren't meant for glans stimulation. These are not speed bumps.

Vote for bernie and go to the hospital when tonsil surgery wont cost you your house

Cost limitations on medical care are the only things that keep America from going bankrupt. We would have to spend billions of trillions of thousand dollar bills to pay for healthcare.

lrn2ekonomiks

what sperms taste like?so

This s shit looks like a cluster of herpes

Sup Forumsro ... stop smoking.

I know smoking is a lot of fun and makes you look really cool, but it irritates the fuck out of your throat. It's the nature of the beast, dude.

I used to smoke a whole fuckton and then I'd wake up like "why's my throat red and sore?" Then I realized what a retard I was being and just stopped smoking.

Stop being such a cock gobbler OP.