I am a Muslim who loves killing infidels

I am a Muslim who loves killing infidels.

Ask me anything.

are you sure that fly in your kitchen was an infidel?

Actually, I felt bad for killing him... but won't lose sleep over killing you.

What does bacon taste like?

I didn't eat your sister out before I raped her so I don't know. Ask her what my cock tastes like.

Curry. She says curry, and smegma.

Heavy on the smegma.

>smegma
>muslim

you have failed.

How many kebabs do you suck per day?

seven.

Why?

Do you think of all non-Muslims in the same way?
Should they think of all Muslims the same as well?

Why?

What's your goat waifu name?

If your mother blows herself up in the name of aloha, will she get 72 male virgins in jannah?

My Quran tells me to behead all infidels with a knife. No exceptions.

What is the taste of bombs?

Waifu and bestiality is haram.

Are you moving to London soon?

Could you quote that?

As in, where does it say that?

And it specifies with a knife?

What if another more efficient way is created but doesn't use a knife? Is that sin then? It's only OK with a knife?

But no pussy without marriage; wat do?

And you're trying to fool us all by saying you don't mess around with goats? Yeah, sure.

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike them upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." 8:12

It clearly means it must be as painful as possible.

Why would we mess around with goats when the Quran allows to rape woman?

Because they are no women in the caves and you know that very well. At least you've got your male buddies *wink, wink*

Why did you download the same image twice?

There are no computers in caves so how am I posting this?

Dose the quran have any nice story's or is it all just kill all infidel, rape, murders and pedophiles?

Those ARE the nice stories. It's what we tell our kids to get them to sleep at night.

You're a dog. now go act like one.

Maybe you should spook them and jab their neck with your fingers?

Isn't that more accurate?

Where is the beheading and knife?

Was something lost in translation?

I'm being serious are there any nice story's?

How many goats do you fuck in one afternoon?

Stop trying to twist my religious verses, infidel. You cannot save yourself from your fate.
Join Islam or accept your knife beheading.

I am an Infidel who loves killing muslims

Have fun with your little knife! We have swords! ;)

I got a new job for you faggot

Why do you think I am joking? Your definition of nice may not match mine. It's all relative.

>implying not having swords is the reason we use the knife...

see

Fuck you, that would never happened shitskin! We need another crusades!

Keep your little knife. I have two words for you,
Smith & Wesson

>I am a Muslim who loves killing infidels.
>Ask me anything.
Do you take requests?

What twist?

Isn't that what it says?

There wasn't any mention of beheading or bladed weapons, was there?

Are you even Muslim?

Not from infidels.

You look more like a typical rich Saudi oil son lucky enough not to be born a typical sandnigger. You will die at age 35 driving drunk because you are still unable to get laid despite the money

Well then, Fuck islam!

Listen here infidel, you are nothing to me. You don't know Islam. You don't know the Quran.
ISIS are the true Muslims. They follow the Quran 100%.

We don't need money to get women like your sick culture of whores. Our women are subservient. We can even have multiple wives.

Do you ever contemplate what happens if your religion is wrong?

Your sister doesn't count Ahmed!

I heard so many of you guys are being killed that you are running out of virgins in your "heaven"
Here is a little bride waiting for YOU when you blow yourself up

Was this not an ask me anything thread?

Is that the extend of your fortitude, your intelligence or you faith in the Quran?

If you cannot even cope with simple questions, how can you hope to achieve any of the goals Allah has set out for you?

Wouldn't you say, that as an example of a Muslim and hopefully not even as a man because that would be worse, you are a shameful individual?

Don't you think strength is something you should aspire to if you hope to serve your god?

Violence is the only language the infidels understand. If you are passive, you will end up like the sub-saharan africans, enslaved abused and genocided.

Dunno where they even get the virgins if they fuck them right at 9 yrs old too.

9 years old girls doesn't count terrorist!

They weren't passive.

Use the indigenous peoples of America as a better example, but even then, after the first expeditions, they also fought back.

This is why Islam will win.
>attacks generic "religion"
>undermining Christendom and western culture
>softening up the west for invaders'

At least we marry our 9 year girls. Yours are twerking in the club and getting gangbanged by Carribean men.

If I convert, what is the lowest age of a bride that is allowed?

Poor Muslim's, watching and salivating over the West, the West this, the West that.

Fuck with China. Go ahead.

2nd grade fuckin scumbags

Joke for rednecks who can't understand biology.

Not if putin and Trump have a say about it!

Yes, how jealous, you get 9 yr olds.

As immature women can be, you get 9 yr olds. Well done.

You can marry any age. But sex comes after first menses.

You fuckers are sick

China aren't attacking the Muslims. We will deal with them later.

>2016
>thinking Trump isn't actually a progressive liberal

>So you admit to fucking a 9 year old girl
KYS SCUM

Why?

Is there any way to kickstart menses?

>loves killing infidels
Why don't you start with yourself?

Brother, salaam alekum.
Allah loves you too but we have a religion of peace. It is people like you that give Islam the bad name and draws the hate from those who do not understand. May Allah forgive you but you need to read our holy Quran closer.

You're scared of them.

Muslims don't fuck with China, so China doesn't even look their way, they got oil and all sort of shit.

Start some shit now.

Why don't you kill yourself today

Islam will eventually win because other religions have allowed western civilization to degenerate into what we currently see.
Interest based banking
Pushing the use of credit cards to feed the instant gratification lust.
Lack of integrity in elected officials; sold to the highest bidder.
Emasculation of men and the reduction of their roles in society.
Promotion of feminism, lesbianism, transexualism and homosexuality.
Celebration of everything and anything that flaunts the moral values commonly held in the past.

At some point those normal God fearing people who are tired of this crazy shit will join a crusade under the green banner and fight back.

How about no. Your religion is a joke and muhammad was a child rapist shit eater

It wouldn't be wise to start anything with them. The Quran says to leave them be if they mean you no harm. We will propagate Islam peacefully once we have influence.

>making a invalid point
>being this Retarded

Hopefully you will wake up in life before you wake up in hell. What you ignorant uneducated Muslims are doing couldn't be further from what God/Allah intended. You are killing each other in greater numbers than you are killing infidels you moron

Lol fuck your knife and fuck your towel hat lol hahahaha bitchass faggot suck my white cock

Itt: op is a disgruntled teenager trying to be edgy before Sunday school with mommy

Strange.

Your statement is contradicted here
They disbelieve.

Stay scared little bitch keep posting

>Islam will eventually win because other religions have allowed western civilization to degenerate into what we currently see.
>Interest based banking
>Pushing the use of credit cards to feed the instant gratification lust.
>Lack of integrity in elected officials; sold to the highest bidder.
>Emasculation of men and the reduction of their roles in society.
>Promotion of feminism, lesbianism, transexualism and homosexuality.
>Celebration of everything and anything that flaunts the moral values commonly held in the past.
>
>At some point those normal God fearing people who are tired of this crazy shit will join a crusade under the green banner and fight back.

Islam will never win. But you couldn't be more right about western culture. Only thing I can tell you is that we don't all embrace those values

Yeah fuck islam.
The west is fucked but that doesn't mean we will all convert to being muzzie scum.

A knife is far from the most painful way you illiterate fucker. Go for the spoon, that's what Allah wants!

Why do you want me to stop posting?

TEAR DA CLUB UP TEAR DA CLUB UP TEAR DA CLUB UP TEAR DA CLUB UP

>never said stop
Learn to read shithead

Surah 8 is called "the spoils of war".

All the verses are with regard to infidels whom you are at war with. That's YOU.

Pull the rag off your head and read that shit like a white man

Buy why do you?

I don't believe you want me to keep posting at all?

Why can't you just be genuine?

I'm genuine as fuck. Kill yourself and fuck your double spacing bs

according to the work of fiction you worship, one must stop those who are unfaithful. define unfaithful

So in war, muslims take no prisoners, they kill everyone since its the mandate of the Quran?

And everyone has to be beheaded? Specifically?

OOOOOOOOH IN YO FACE