U mad white boi??

u mad white boi??

this blue eyed blonde haired aryan bitch is all mine and there aint a damn thing your white ass can do about it white boi

stay mad honky

white ass mother fucker

LOL, I used the same exact bait pic for the same kind of bait thread on Sup Forums, months ago.

I wonder if an actual black person has ever asked that question in the entire history of Sup Forums

did that thread get shitloads of serious replies like this thread is eventually going to do as well?

Who tf makes these threads?

i dont get it? whats wrong with this pic?
all i see is a white girl.

... ohhhh

You know, I just realized something.

You all spell boy as "boi", which is going to be awfully convenient for throwing your shitty bait in the filter.

It did; however this one is less well executed, as this guy obviously has no idea what the word "subtle" means.

well these threads aren't subtle at all on Sup Forums

usually they make them constantly one after the other so subtleness is thrown completely out of the window

Don't forget honky. Seriously, have these people ever met an actual black person?

I've made around 7. Lol

Wouldn't want to touch a bitch with aids

Look at jawline

>"she"

Looks like you got a glimpse one year into her future

Actually laughed at this bait.

Honestly would like to meet the person who makes these thread. What goes through your head must be studied because it's a new type of autism not yet discovered.

yeah it is awfully michael jackson-y

My bad, I'm forgetting how much less intelligent the average Sup Forumstard is than the Sup Forumsacks.

I actually live with a number of them; find making these types of threads good sport.

Cuck pro

Ya. This nugget at work was a bitch to me. So one day I yelled at him. Started to respect me. Then he told me how hard it is for him to get laid by anything that isn't a gay man, or a women in her late 40s.

Ah, but I am studying YOUR responses.

Tfw i mde four blonde haired blue eyed kids with my italian wife

And this week on discovery
The faggots and easily mislead assholes in de natural abitat!! Watch closely as they study eachotha!! Time will only tell who is gonna get my finger in the buthole!!

There is money to be made here... My Jew nose can smell it.

Once you go black you can never come back. Who wants a nigger lover anyways?

because the sexually frustrated redneckbeards on Sup Forums are better than b somehow.

Skanky coal burners. Bet your dad is proud

obvious fake. but any half decent girl would dump a dumbass that talks like that

Fuck off Sup Forums

It was a statement of fact, not an implication that they're "better". The average Sup Forums regular is more intelligent in a general sense than the average Sup Forums regular.
You can be more intelligent & still be utterly retarded, though.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

have you killed her yet?

you're right, common sense and intelligence are totally separate things

ugly af
>happy for you