What's the hottest pegging video you've seen? What's the hottest pegging experience you've had?

What's the hottest pegging video you've seen? What's the hottest pegging experience you've had?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/1624004/strapon_girlfriend_hot_college_girl_fucking_a_guy_039_s_ass.html
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.renapps.spurdojump
xvideos.com/video18170995/edited_orgaasmic_strap_on
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump!

Bumping for interest.

Add the Batman theme...

...here comes Robin

Is there a longer version of this webm? Or a version with sound?

Keep this shit bumped i got a doozy i'm typing up but i AM on my phone and Sup Forums has a damned 2000 character limit.

Sound webm ? Newfag spoted

Bump

heres some oc

WEBM's can have sound faggot?

It's disabled by mods on Sup Forums

>Being this new.

I love when my gf pegs me, she fucks me with no dick stimulation and i cum buckets after, i flip her around and dominate the fuck out of her and make her cum buckets

I've tried it but I can't seem to get it to not hurt enough to enjoy it. Whet am I doing wrong?

Ok

more lube, and point of no return

once she starts fucking you beyond the pain

if it hurts more lube if it feels like alot then let her keep going and you will reach euphoric stage, after that its intense, also after you get ravaged like that you can easily take that 8 inch without warm up

she is cheating, you cant stroke the cock, pure anal baby

id let her finger fuck my asshole at her pleassure but probably not this far, the handful of prostate massage jerks ive had in my life have felt pretty good but also the saddest alone

Sorry this is taking forever i never actually realized how long this would be till i typed it out. Almost done though.

Wholly cum shot, batman

favorite pegging video involves a blindfolded and cuffed 13 yearold boy and a guy with an impressive collection of dildos.
the final squirt is massive and shoots way past the boy's head.

Bump.
I ain't gonna let this fucking typing spree go to waste damn it.

PLenty hot vids

Hottest maybe some of the great rides I've had on my own dildo, or one high test bi chick where we fucked each other for ages. I came twice from anal and once in her pussy. great times.

Bump for story.

I'm so fucking close i swear if this fucking thread dies i'll just make another.

bump

We won't let it die. We want that story, user.

Bumpety bump we want your story too user

xhamster.com/movies/1624004/strapon_girlfriend_hot_college_girl_fucking_a_guy_039_s_ass.html

IT IS NOT HOTTEST VIDEO
IT IS HOTTED GAME SPURDO SPARDE
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.renapps.spurdojump
THX!

Bump a dump

Hottest video might just be that one OP.

Hottest experience:
>be 21
>meet this amazing girl who completely sweeps me off my feet
>sex is a bit "meh"
>amazing girl, acceptable sex feelsgoodenoughman.jpeg
>few months pass
>she says she doesn't think our sex is as good as it could be
>I agree
>She says she has been holding back as to not scare me away
>"I don't scare easily"
>We arrange an evening where I go along with her every whim and let her know if I like it, if not, we never talk about it again.
>deal.gif
>she ties me down flat on my stomach and anally abuses me for hours on end edging me to the point where I'm begging her to fuck me to climax
>she finally does
>I come with the force of a thousand suns
>I've never shared her my secret fetish for pegging.
>from this point sex is out of this world
We're married now.

webms on /gif/ have the sound enabled

i got pegged for the first time yesterday

>chatting to mistress on whatsapp
>she tells me to douche and come see her tomorrow
>v nervous but do as she says
>next day, go to see her, like 20 dildos laid out on floor as soon as i walk in
>here we go
>usual stuff follows before she puts a prostate massager in and tells me to make her come before it comes out
>do as she says
>after she comes, tells me to bend over
>lubes up and starts probing
>after a min or two i feel like its in, this isnt so bad, lot of pressure on my prostate
>then she pushes and it go suuuper deep and starts pounding away
>goes slow to ease me into it
>the whole time she is stroking my cock
>she stops thrusting but i keep going a bit, this really gets her and she tells me to fuck myself
>i do, warn her i might come
>she pounds me real hard and i come in her hand
>she feeds it to me and finishes off
>asks how it felt

Prostate milking is great in general, fingers feel good

Fucking finally! Here we go. Now this shit gets crazy so believe it or don't i don't really care. Suppose i'll Q&A afterwards if there is any questons.

The one where it NEVER HAPPENS.

Old ex some years back somehow meets my NEET as hell friend (chick) who i was actively keeping her from as she is a grade A+ weirdo who readily talks about her kinks. She actually tells my GF to give it a fucking try and apparently gave her a setup she had saved, no clue why she had it she never left her fucking basement and no ones gonna touch her smelling like she did.
So fucking valentines day rolls around and sexy time starts happening later that day and she whips out this fucking monstrosity. make an agreement after a LOT of her cajoling that i'd give it a try and if at ANY time i disliked it i got to do whatever i wanted to her no complaints all night afterwards.
Well since she got all info from my retarded friend who only got her knowledge from fucking yaoi manga and related forums she didn't know you needed lube. Already extraordinarily wary cause i had zero chance prior to clean myself out or even prepare with proper eating but i figured the mess and making her clean the literal shit up afterwards would put her off the idea forever. Don't want a crippling injury or a visit to an ER and just say fuck it and grab the olive oil.
Literally has no clue you gotta massage that shit to loosen it up and i was actively attempting to go to my mental happy place so when i felt hands near there i just fucking assumed i was at least gonna get a rim job out of that shit. Nope. She just sticks in 2 fingers each and yanks my asshole wide open and tries to shove what felt like a wine bottle in one go. Still not even sure if she fucking coated it in olive oil but i digress. Immediately blinding pain followed by me reflexively taking a swing in her general direction.

After i stopped screaming i got up to maybe try and salvage this shit and just see here on the floor, blood everywhere, her face is swelling up, and she's holding a fucking tooth.
I honestly should have panicked or something, literally anything would have been better than what i did next and the only reason i'm not in jail or labeled a domestic abuser is because i got incredibly lucky.
I for whatever reason get incredibly angry when i saw her, grabbed her hair, and reminded her about our deal now open up and proceeded to throat fuck her. It actually wasn't that impressive as i got maybe 4 thrusts till she vomitted and that just put me off and again just made me angry.
I honestly don't remember much afterwards as i somehow achieved that blackout tier rage but i'll tell you what she told me.
Apparently after that i kinda threw her around for a good bit before i essentially ass raped her, normal raped her, and somehow worked in a LOT of beltings from, well, a belt that left a LOT of scars.
Start remembering shit around 2 am when i was actually contemplating murder suicide as there was just blood everywhere and i could see the actual bruises in the light.
Call me a romantic but i actually rolled her over and checked for a pulse before gently waking her cause now i felt extraordinarily terrible about literally everything

For some reason she actually kisses me when she wakes up and i'm actually worried if she had brain damage or something. Nope just a kiss an "i lub jew." And some weird post horror cuddle i actually really fucking needed at that point. After i put the tooth in milk and texted my own mother (she's a dentist and i get free dental shit through her) hoping she could fit in an emergency visit early the next day before i went to wash off.
Didn't take long to figure out i wasn't just washing off dried blood and that i was bleeding quite a bit from my asshole. Fuck it she can sleep or have a nice coma or whatever thats a piss ton of blood and it's been like 4 hours. Before heading off to the ER put the milk glass in the fridge, cover her up(seriously i'm the most romantic guy i know.), and take all the phone cables and her cellphone just in case to hopefully buy time just in case.
You guys might get a kick out of this next bit: apparently this is a pretty common type of occurrence(the pegging gone wrong bit) on valentines day and i wasn't the only guy with pants shoved full of towels or toilet paper or something in the waiting room. The doc that stitched me up told me i was like the 17th guy she patched up that night. Apparently it was nowhere near as bad as i thought back there and anal wounds are like face wounds, they look bad and bleed a lot but aren't actually serious, so one stitch and i was good to go with some cream that cost fucking $300 dollars.

Well fast forward a bit and i get home to the gf sitting on a couch and everything in the laundry machine.
Had this awkward moment where i kind of just broke down and had this really pathetic time crying in her lap while she just stroked my head. Turns after the hitting and throat fucking she actually REALLY liked me being rough, like REALLY fucking liked it. Whole conversation about her tooth and a possible dental appointment and blah blah blah suddenly we're just this lovey dovey couple that makes everyone sick to see. It was pretty fucking weird but i honestly was trying to be fucking perfect at the time just in case she was a lying piece of shit and i was gonna get SWATed any second. Even made her some pancakes cause that shits easy to chew(again, fucking romantic.)
Finally hear back from mom, turns out no one works on the day after which is fucking perfect cause no one else will see the complete mess that was my girlfriend although all you could see with clothes on was a nasty facial bruise. Of course mom fucking explodes she thought i meant me not my girlfriend with a fuck huge bruise who was missing a tooth. Just tell her it was a bedroom accident and she just kinda shuts up. After an hour long wait her tooth is back in place and we gotta wait a week for another check to see if the ligament attaches.
After all's said and done it was a pretty happy ending. Girlfriend kept her tooth, kinky sex ensued for 3 years after, scars for both parties healed up pretty damn well, and no legal consequences. Only reason she became an ex was she started talking about children and the fact i'm pretty sterile wasn't an effective deterrent against her getting ideas about adoption(romantic).

And that shit show was THE hottest pegging, and only pegging, in my entire life.

Still a better love story than twilight

Try again with green text
>wall of words

Strapless ShareXL rocks it for me.

Fuck. That. At least for now. I'm on my damned phone. I suppose i could do it much later and post the same damn shit in a green color next time a similar thread pops up.

that dick looks like it's going to explode

vote

why not just have gay secks instead?

my sis pegs her bf, she wanted me to fuck him, I said no. than she said she let me use her car for prom weekend.
I fucked him, than shoved my cock down his throat while she fucked him.

sauce?

banned for contributing, this site is worse than nazi germany.

xvideos.com/video18170995/edited_orgaasmic_strap_on

Link to vidya?

I wanna try pegging but would I be considered gay? I don't want to do anything gay.

Amazing!

agree

If it involves only different-sex pairings, it's not gay. This is not a difficult concept.

please more guys, i neeed fucking this stuff

things never happened pt.42

But I'm afraid it would snowball into sex with men and my parents hate gays.

Might as well contribute for the first time in 4 years.
>Be me
>Gf has some weird shit messed up w/ vagina
>no sex
>decent oral
>closeenough.png
>after a while, says she wants to try something new
>Think I'm finally getting some ass
>She pulls out a harness and shit
>WTF
>Goes slow, I actually like it

We broke up, I still have the dildo (tiny-ass though it may be... may need to buy myself a bigger one)

Do you find men sexually attractive?