OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE YOU FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE SO FUCKING MUCH

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE YOU FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE SO FUCKING MUCH

EVERY FUCKING THING YOU DO IS SOME RETARD PUSSY SHIT WHO THINKS HE'S FUCKING FUNNY

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yuppy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't chimp man.
You don't want to go to prison again.
know you miss your boyfriend though, but please refrain from being the nigger that you are.

bait so low quality that it doesn't deserve a picture

OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M NOT EVEN BLACK SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING PENIS INSECURE LITTLE PRICK

I know this can't be s nigger, they can't use the Internet. Nice B8 m8

READ YOU FUCKING NERVOUS LITTLE PRICK

I'm betting this kid is white, loves rap, wears oversized hats, loves the black lives matter movement, and try's to hang out with the nigger crowd but even they don't want anything to do with him. I guess you should just kill yourself user.

WRONG, I'M ASIAN, FROM NEW YORK CITY, AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BLACK OR PUERTO RICAN

WHY DO YOU FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE TRY TO DO THIS SHIT YOU'RE ALWAYS FUCKING WRONG, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

illiterate fuck.

Cuck, I said you weren't a nigger, perhaps you should read.

OMFG I'M NOT EVEN GONNA TRY

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FUCKING TALK SO YOU FUCKING TRY TO BE SOPHISTICATED WITH LIKE 2 WORDS OF FRENCH OR SPANISH AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SOPHISTICATED, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

So you are saying the only thing I was wrong about was your skin color? Missed 1/8? isn't bad, that's a lot higher score then you got in English class.

What exatly are you getting at? Why would you post this?

>It's not trolling. If it is, then it's terribly u convincing b8.
>It's obviously not factual, seeing as white is the only race capable of telling a funny joke.
>You're obviously not superior to me.

What is this? White hate thread? Rant thread because you suck at life? You're a chink, m8. You have no reason to hate your superiors.

I HAVE A 1410 SAT SCORE YOU FUCKIN LITTLE MORON PRICK

Bullshit.

At lest we know caps don't mean your right, and we know when to use a comma.

caps will not stop the pain for having a tiny little penis
go be angry on Sup Forums Asian guy

SHUT THE FUCK UP, THERE'S LIKE 2 FUNNY WHITE GUYS WHO HAVE EVER LIVED, BILL HICKS AND GEORGE CARLIN, AND YOU ALL THINK YOU'RE FUCKING WITH FUCKIN SNIDE, "DRY," MISAPPLIED REMARKS BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKIN TOUGH GUYS, I WILL LITERALLY CATCH A FUCKIN ASSAULT CHARGE IF ONE OF YOU EVER DOES THAT SHIT WITH ME TO MY FACE

1410, In New York? That's like a C- in the world bro...

caps lock is on the left of your keyboard blind chink

Lol the pic ypu posted in the OP is of an asian guy

Kek

YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT WHITE PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK I CAN'T BE THAT SMART, AND HATE YOUR FUCKIN GUTS AT THE SAME TIME

LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER, SOMEONE WHO'S AS SMART AS ME WANTS TO FUCKIN KILL YOU EVERY TIME YOU FUCKIN SAY "X ISN'T A WORD" AND IT IS A FUCKIN WORD EVERY! MOTHER! FUCKING! TIME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!

what's your address, bby

So you're saying willingness to go jail makes you a smart man? I bet you feel the bern to, uneducated cuck.

ITT: the ragin asian

And yet here you are, proving that you can still be a retard.
Truly you are an inspiration. Do your parents know that you're secretly stupid?

124 SOUTH BROADWAY YONKERS NEW YORK FAGGOT COME GET SOME, OMFG YOU'RE LITERALLY SAYING A FUCKING WHITE GUY IS GONNA COME TO MY FUCKIN HOUSE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE FAGGOT PUSSY PRICK

Pssst... hey man, you may not see so well through your slanty eyes, but your caps lock is on

but why u mad?

> "OMFG"
This is why you will never make it in life. You bring great dishonor to your family user.

MY CAPS LOCK IS ON BECAUSE I'M FUCKING ANGRY, WHICH DOESN'T MAKE ME STUPID EVEN THOUGH YOU FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE HAVE THIS FUCKIN CONSPIRACY THAT EVERYONE WHO'S ANGRY IS CRAZY, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ACCEPT THAT MY FUCKIN CAPITAL LETTERS DENOTE THE FIST THAT WOULD BE BREAKING YOUR FUCKIN FACE YOU FUCKIN PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE LITTLE PUSSY SHIT

Who gets this mad over not being able to spell right?

The racist angry asian may be autistic, but at least this thread is entertaining.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMFG I DIDN'T SPELL ANYTHING WRONG YOU FUCKING FAGGOT CRACKER PUSSY LITTLE YUPPY HIPSTER SHIT JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO KILL YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

>OMFG I DIDN'T SPELL ANYTHING WRONG >LITTLE YUPPY

It's spelled yuppie, dumb ass.

That's a road

Carefur, he might know kung fu. He might have rurned it in his papa's raundry...

Shame being conceived in the back of a massage parlor made you so mad, might be fun to hang with you and the other chiggers.

If you were actually willing to fight people in real life spelling wouldn't be a problem.
People can't correct your spelling offline.
Op confirmed basement dwelling weeb.

looks like a shop

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yuppy

I guess it's true that Chinese people shout everything after all.
Well that's not very nice Mr. Chinaman.
Translation: "Chingey Ching dong swa tao, Mr. Stupid."

Kek.

People need to learn proper language and realize that Ebonics and making up your own language is lame

He go peepee in your coke...

Hello?
He has no peripheral vision, dummy!

hahaha "urban dictionary " and you still think you are a smart man?

shut up word nazi

I think OPs head exploded
his nigger buddies gave him some bad meth

Holy shit, did you turn your caps lock off? Or did you move to your phone?

I Ruse...

Read the definition, genius

Hold on, he might site Wiki next. Haha

No, it's nothing. It's between 122 a residential building, and 130 (masonic temple).
There is no 124.
I'm outside, by the ambulances.

masonic temple?

its a 'illuminati conspiracy'

Ohh my god such a wild savage doesn't use grammar bet he was holding shift the whole time such powerful messages makes you feel and wonder op sure did show us white people are inferior to amerigook niggers.

>An hero

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU FUCKIN CRACKER SHIT I'M GONNA COME OUTSIDE AND LOOK FOR YOU WITH MY BOYS

Ragein Asian where did you go? We miss you.

"With my boys" calls people pussies can't fight his own fight. Typical nigger / nigger wana be.

>with my boys
You can't even fight your own fight? Act tough but can't do shit. Typical Asian.

Oh my fucking god, I'm not even white. I'm black, from New York Bitty, and all my friends are white or hispanic.

Coolest Black guy on Sup Forums go get him and time stamp that faggot

Do normal letters go all caps when super saiyan Asians rage? Rage over 9000.

BITTY!? MY BOYS ARE ALL NTG BLOODS STOP COPYING US WITH YOUR FAGGOT SHIT, REPLACING C'S WITH B'S WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN A FUCKIN BLOOD, FUCKIN FAGGOT

Come on thread don't die.

you gonna crawl out of the road?

Doesn't use correct abbreviations
From NYC (Yonkers) please bitch. That's not the city.

YOU FUCKIN PROUD THAT YOU HATE YOUR OWN FUCKIN RACE YOU FUCKIN LITTLE PUSSY FAGGOT?

can confirm
OP is a faggot

Replying to bait thinking it's real. Please everyone who thought OP was serious. Go away. Forever. Ya dig?

>ITT:Anons are successfully trolled and triggered

The faggottest faggot that ever faggotted. I hope he runs into a real thug someday, the pants shitting that would ensue would be epic. Bet he's like 14.

ching chong i no rike whi peerpel

I'M A FUCKIN 30 YEAR OLD FORMER GANGBANGER YOU FUCKIN LITTLE FAGGOT BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAT 000 NTG SHIT

You have the intellectual capacity of a 14 year old thinking OP is serious.

Nah, mang. This is too dumb to be b8. Even if it is, it's funny.

>op cannot into b8.

Hahaha now he's a gangsta hahaha! I can't believe this is happening. This faggot thinks he is gangsta and that his friends are gangstas. I'm dead in my chair right now.this wonton English failing rap listening, pants sagging, over sized hat cocking, gangsta nigga wana be. I'm dead.. Hahaha

Says the asian who only has black and puerto rican friends.

egg flied lice bely much rike

Your post is proof enough that you're not, underage faggot.

How many pacs a day do you chinks smoke? Probably just some gook delivery driver venting because he didnt get enough tips for the night

>EVERY FUCKING THING YOU DO IS SOME RETARD PUSSY SHIT WHO THINKS HE'S FUCKING FUNNY

I do pussy shit who thinks he's funny?

That is absolutely impossible to understand.

> hate your own race.

You said you were Asian OP... You cucking ass pounding, anal boring ass hornet.

you have the intellectual capacity of a 8 year old for being in this thread just to post this

It's an ancient chinese secret

Jesus Christ you fucking idiots believing OP. It infuriates me you're all so stupid.

he engrish not bely good ah so

YEAH I CANT STANDS WHITE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY ASIANS THEY ARE PIECES OF UTTER SHIT THEY ACT SO FUCKING RACIST NM SHIT AGAINST DUS

>me so angly >_me so ugry -_-

8 year olds can't figure out how to utilize 4chin. Check mate nigger.

>yfw max score on the SAT is 2400
A 1410 is just over the minimum

CHING CHONG FONG LONG

you disprove yourself just by being here

THE OLD ONE THAT WAS OUT OF 1600 YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT UNDERAGE BITCH

I don't care if this shit is fake, I'm going the lerk here till it dies.