Sith Lord

Sith Lord

I never understood why don't they just use the force to unarm their opponents or have a few light sabers be controlled by the force from a distance

Jedi Knight

>why don't they just use the force to unarm their opponents
Darth vader does this to han solo

Hego Damask Did Nothing Wrong

In Knights of the Old Republic 2 the final boss does, in fact, control 3 other lightsabers during the fight using the Force.

The concept of disarming with the force does exist, but it's something well known to all force users and thus naturally defended against. Plus, with some masters, the concept of battle is so devastating everything is precisely done without moments. No need to disarm. Most lords used lightning in general to immobilize, while force users like jedi used force push to disorient and disarm completely. The concept of focusing on a single target then pulling it away, why not simply focus on the arm and rip it askey or alter it's swing? It does happen, just in more effective or lethal ways than simply removing a lightsaber.

>Lets build a wall to keep death out

He trusted Palpatine. That's one mistake.

Darth Plagueis was once a member and a CEO of the Intergalactic Banking Clan.

Only too bad that Disney made it non-canon.

Well, lets hope that the next EU Will
be good.

They were like father and son, uncle and newphew, brothers.

Its a Sith Tradition,, Plagueis would be very proud of Sidious.

with illustration

Where's is Darth Plagueis when you need him?

lurking in some other body trying to find the perfect force sensitive whose vessel he can hijack to continue his work on conquering death.

Not true, he propped up San Hill to be chairman of the banking clan so he could use him to influence them.

Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious, one of the best Sith duo's.

Banker and senator.

>all these shit tier posers ITT

So no funeral for Darth Plagueis then?
Give that old Sith Lord a break please.

Best legends book I ever read.
Still got it in pristine condition

excuse me, faggot.
Thanks to this jackass and his rule of two the Sith had to go into hiding and Jedi spread like the fucking plague.

He thought he could end the rule of two as equals with Palpatine.
Palpatine always wanted it all for himself.

>No rest for the wicked.

Hey there, fellow Sith Brother.

>Sith Lord?
>More like Shit Lord

Me 2, i really like Darth Plagueis and the book. One of the best SW EU book ever.

You got good taste brother senpai.
My respect to you.

Posting the good art

I cant blame Sheev nor could i blame Hego. Both where patricians with different plans, morals and ideas.

So: Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious did nothing wrong!

The nature of the light side is to reach the masses, to supplement them, and to band together in times of darkness.

The way of the dark side is inner power, deception, deceit, manipulation, and striking from the shadows to bring your enemies low. Only two sith can exit - one to embody power and the other to crave it. Anything less results in a watering down of the true nature of the dark side

And a cover for a very good book.

>The way of the dark side is inner power, deception, deceit, manipulation, and striking from the shadows to bring your enemies low

The way of the dark side is personal power, no matter the cost. The methods don't matter. The rule of two was a mistake.

In terms of self preservation Plagueis obviously did something wrong because he died.

But Darth Plagueis had good ideas and morals, he was good man/Muun.

Yes, but that was not really his fault,
It can happen.

Thanks for memory. My mistake, Darth Plagueis was once CEO of the Damask Holdings and a member of the IBC.

And yet, in the era when sith were abundant, there existed an emperor who has yet to be outclassed in power. Before then existed legends. And before then even a planet which housed the most menacing followers of the dark side which called themselves then: Sorcerers.

Darkness is in mass, as the flame grows, so does its shadow. Sith are the balancing opposite of the jedi, the representation of freedom to their oppression, and peace to their chaos. The rule of two did little more than pollute the sith way of freedom with jedi idealism. And it got them no where.

All true sith are. Everyone seems to forget the idealism of Sith is freedom above all else. The freedom to live life how you see fit, regardless of consequence. Hence the need for power. Without power one cannot change their fate, if one cannot change their fate one is not free.

So do we believe that Darth Plagueis deserves a anothet chance?

Would you prefer a group of force users who think the ideal way of living is "work your ass off for the rich to become richer and poor to stay poor"?

Last time I checked, lack of empathy through desertion of emotions are traits of psychopaths.

If you put it that way, then no.
But not all Sith are like that.

Also, Darth Plagueis and Sidious have feelings and emotions.

All Sith are taught to seek freedom. However, they know the only way to be free is with power. If someone has power over you, then you can never be free until you conquer that person. How a sith goes about such method is their own, the end goal is always freedom though. The concept of bloodthirst and destruction to all is entirely fabricated from misinterpretation.

Sith who become monsters and ruthless killers are sith who let the Dark Side control them. They attempted to take control of the dark and became themselves puppets, thus imperfect. Because the dark is too powerful to control. Instead you need to become alluring to it, you need to make yourself stand out so it wants to serve you. Paraphrasing the wise words of Plagueis here, of course.

And yes, Plagueis and Sidious do have emotions and feelings. All sith do. Unless jedi, the sith are trained to accept those emotions, feed off them to become stronger and better. It's untapped potential which can strengthen. It can also afford apathy and understanding. How else do you imagine someone like Vader, after all those years, was still able to feel any attachment to Luke? Or Revan able to return to the light?

Those who master the Dark side are able to master their emotions, feed off them, and thus become alluring figures to the dark which seeks to empower them rather than control.

That makes sense
That looks so cool man
Also another question, they never esplai the limits of the force, they show them to be able to move things from ships to laser shots, but can you control the elements? Could you make the blood stop running ? Or go to an atomic level and basically control everything

The force has no limits.

Sidious could make wormholes able to destroy entire fleets of star destroyers in seconds. Nihilus could wipe out an entire planet. Starkiller could make a force bubble powerful enough to disintegrate troopers, armor and all.

The force can be used to

Terraform a planet
control monsters
create life
cause death
see into the future
create wormholes in space
steal the life from someone
transfer your soul into another body
rip apart a person atom by atom
enslave a race
and much more.

The majority of these demonstrations, however, is seen through comics and books for the majority.... which are no longer canon.

You are very right and very wise, senpai.
My respect to you.

But are Sith evil or are the Jedi evil ?

kek
I'm currently reading darth plagueis

Darth Plagueis is not evil, aks Sheev and the members of the Intergalactic Banking Clan.

Well, have fun reading, user.

I,m gonna start reading Darth Plagueis in july, every night.

Image reference of the Sidious example said

Depends. Evil is point of view. To those whom the Jedi way uphold they are good. To those whom they enslave, the jedi are evil.

To those who are made free by the Sith they are good. To those who have to die so others may be free, the sith are evil.

It's not good or evil, but rather freedom through chaos or peace through enslavement.

That's way more badass and Interesting than what we see in the movies.
I already watched the 7 episodes, the animated clone wars and just started the cgi clone wars( which is more fun than the movies, with ventress being my fave character so far, also, ashoka is a cutie)
Then again even though all that stuff is no longer Canon, they have to use some of that stuff, it's just too good

Does anyone else see the penis in his face?

I'm hoping the same.
While the Clone Wars can show you some extent of force users, I suggest you try the games, novels. and comics if you want to see the full power of a force user.

Knights of the old republic
Legends book series
and Dark horse comics are some selections available for the curious minds.

Well siths are dicks after all :^)

i watched the 7th episode yesterday with my gf...it wasnt bad but you cann see that it is a disney movie...
and with all other storys wiped from canon the whole universe seems kinda empty

Even with the stories wiped from canon. It addresses all episodes prior. Which means it addresses the existence and life of Plagueis.
With that in mind, they must address the rule of two, and the existence of the legends book series.

There is enough lore there to make future movie installments potentially good. It all depends on the creators and their imagination/dedication.

Darth Plagueis: Movie/Series
When?

Netflix?

wise words spoken!

it doesnt bother me that disney produces the movies now...they have still potential...

i just dont get why they had to officially change canon

Because they were scared of messing up a piece of dialog or reference which would then lead to fan backlash. Thus they limited the references and history to a smaller frame they are already familiar with.

After all, had we acknowledged canon there would be no Kylo Ren. As Han does have a son who fell to the dark, but a daughter as well. And Luke himself becomes a dark lord before Han's son falls from grace.

Though whose to say Luke won't still fall.

For sure, it does look interesting
Yea it definitely does, with all those awkards funny moments, it's still an aok for new movie that is just a set up really.
>Though whose to say Luke won't still fall.
Huh maybe that's why he did throw away his lighsaber and didn't grab it from Rey at the end, cause he got a new red one

Hello! This is a Darth Plagueis thread/subject!

He didn't throw it, actually. He lost his arm and it fell with his arm.

Though I have a suspicion it will be Rey to turn darkside and Kylo to turn light. Along with a suspicion that Rey will be using a double-bladed lightsaber before this series of films is through. She was awfully attached to that staff weapon of hers, and weapons training involves using what is familiar and comfortable over conventional.

ever since I began answering questions about him it's been one.

her turning to the dark side would be nice...
id like to see a sith centered star wars movie for sure

Technically episodes 1 through 3 were centered on a sith. It's why those movies, despite their mistakes and lacking, were somewhat brilliant. They showed the process of a sith and the appeal of the darkside.

yes, they showed the process of a sith manupilating a jedi to become his apprentice...

but i dont like the whole "jedi are so good hurr durr" concept of the movies...could be a little more darker...and with a true sith in the center, emotions and acting would become more important

Or that obi wan was too damn soft and anakin grew out of her control.
At moments it seemed more of a buddy relationship than a master/disciple like obiwan and Liam neeson(I don't remember his name)

of course obi wan failed...he was too young and anakin too old

they should have dropped that whole Darth Vadar is the chosen one bullshit too. He was just the Empire's enforcer

true...mace dindu was much better at killing sidious

edit:

but you could see anakin/vader as a reset button for the force...kill all jedi, and kill sidious...thus making him a big game and a "chosen one"

Well actually, take a deeper look. The whole time these "good" jedi were being manipulated by a sith and never knew. They were instilling oppression and fear by the rule of the council which was then ruled by a sith lord.

The whole premise was how flawed the jedi were despite preaching perfection.

Qui-gon. If memory serves.

Obi-wan was still learning from his master when he had to take on Anakin as apprentice. Remember that. He had neither the experience or fortitude to teach yet. Even so, he did a good job. Though Anakin's emotions were far too great to simply be locked away. Obi-wan's mistake was his own emotion.

"I loved you, Anakin"

A jedi can't experience love, remember?

he can, but he shouldnt

They can't, actually. Love leads to attachment. Attachment to jealousy, jealousy to hatred.

Or did you forget why Anakin nearly killed Padme?

Anakin: Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love.

Sounds to me like he was such a jobber that he couldn't even do the rule of two right and ended up killing himself when his master's time had come thus ending all the Sith.

Any mando'ade fan here?