Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-LkSNFRFw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lebron and love can't play together. they both need the paint and love isn't the one who is going to have the paint

>I love nuggets

waste of money. shouldve gone to the lakers and won many rings.

instead he wont ever get a ring.

fuck, that's depressing

We coulda had wiggins on his fucking 5 mil rookie contract, and used the rest to sign Aldridge.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

the worst is they cant even make a 1 for 1 trade anymore, teams used to think he was being underused but now its apparent hes just shit, they are gonna have to throw in a pick to get rid of him for a couple role players

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS
I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS
VVI LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS
I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS
I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS
I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS
V
I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

I LOVE NUGGETS
>I LOVE NUGGETS

VV

I just hope mods play this song when Cavs lose

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

Truth

Or get more depth

Love is a meme. Wiggins actually plays defense

Yeah, this is gonna set them back a few years, for real. They'll give LeBron his 1 year 26 million deals every time he asks for it, and they'll never get the big free agent.

Kevin Durant, Westbrook next year, Aldridge last year, Jimmy Butler next year, Paul George this year, etc..

They fucked up bad.

>We coulda had wiggins on his fucking 5 mil rookie contract
Wiggins would not have improved this team over Love.

>used the rest to sign Aldridge.
Cavs would still be a couple million $ over the cap without Love and with Wiggins. You'd also have to let Thompson walk and dump Shumpert last summer

Would he be better if he put on weight?

>Love is a meme. Wiggins actually plays defense
He's a sieve defensively. Literally no better than Love

love just needs to work on his nuttin' game like draymond. he's always the one getting buttfucked. if he hits 2-3 nuts per 36 im sure he'd be all defense NBA first team

baedaily.com/sports/draymond-green-groin-shots/ :^)

If we had wiggins, we wouldn't need Shumpert.

I never saw it working from the beginning. Him and Kyrie can play together, LeBron has always played well with quick guards.

After the Cavs inevitably lose they need to get ride of Love and try and mimmick what OKC was able to do and beat them up on the boards. Rockets and Cavs should swap overrated big men and Dwight can get his ring as the 3rd best player and LeBron can get one for da land

Love for Melo with that ridiculous salary?

he's already slow on defense and even if he put o muscle he wouldn't be able to play the traditional center role (which is obsolete anyway). Bosh was slimmer than Love is now and was more effective for LeBitch

dwight is finished. no way cavs trade love for a done guy

i would only make that trade if the cavs included a first rounder or a decent young player under control along with love

Kevin Love is a mess

Fucking this. When it's just Lebron and Kyrie, this team looks amazingly good on offense. But Love fucks everything up.

desu I fell for the kevin love meme but after this series I hope he gets traded for literally anyone, but hopefully an actual big man. Any half decent, non-injury prone big men out there that we could get for kevin love? Doesn't have to be elite, just someone who can play starter minutes would be good enough

I admit I was wrong about love. He put up all time great numbers with the wolves but it is now clear he was just statpadding. Is still a monster rebounding but his scoring and defense has been exposed

Literally the GOAT

his agent is GOAT

Neither of those things sound so bad desu

Kek the cavs could have had any defensive shmuck at PF and theyd be a better team than they are with Love

Fucking white BOI gonna cost DA Land a ring

>BR

>2/3/1

> lakers
> rings in the next 20 years

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=_-LkSNFRFw4

>kevin durant and lebron on the same team

is this even legal?

>7-1

Make me wonder how the 2012–13 Lakers did it.