How would you feel if this happend to you?

How would you feel if this happend to you?

>implybing
i could probably beat u

i feel erected

in love

blessed, I would have finally get touched by a girl

wrestling is gay & pointless as fuck. i bet that fag enjoyed beeing chocked out by that cunt.

one decent uppercut would be enough to knock the cunt out.

like most jiu jitsu, it only works when the other person isn't allowed to hurt you. He had ample opportunity to hit her, or slam her but he didn't want to and as a result got choked.

To answer your question, I guess I'd feel like I deserved it.

I'd feel like my dick has to enter her.
Fuck off retard.

thats not very sporting user

Wrestling skill give you an advantage if a fight ends up being on the ground. But you wouldn't know that since you autistic.

i've got a fairly good ground game, but there are a lot of women who are better than me
i can accept that fact

really user? I would love to get a shot at it

That is retarded. Who the fuck who wrestle her properly.

I sure as shit wouldn't expect her to choke me out like that, but I guarantee the second she rubbed it in my face I'd knock her out.
Would definitely grope her knocked out ass to.

dont be a fucking sook faggot
if she wins she wins

Horny

What making the mistake of going easy on a girl and then letting her think she over powered me afterwards? Fucking kill myself.

You can clearly see dude is being gentle with her, he practically holds her up to stop her from falling too hard. and then she goes full fucking commando trying to snap his pine. absolute cunt.

See guys this is why when a woman challenges you, you fuck her up. Don't be a fucking gentleman faggots.

And another thing. That bitch probably thinks she is hard as fuck now too. And will never let that dude forget.

Until he realises he now needs to do exactly what he should have done.

Yes I'd be so fucking hard, till had no oxygen

insanely turned on tbh

horny as fuck

doesn't really look like a real fight, i usually beat people twice my weight, but i have also been beaten by girls
doesn't mean i had to be an angsty faggot about it

Wins what? My point is who would find her properly?

>if she wins she wins
In what a match when you're scared of hurting her?

I could rip her shoulder out of her socket with the greatest of ease. If she wins she wins, fuck off cuck

>i have also been beaten by girls
I don't think you are a real man anymore. Go get your balls back.

Its not wrestling its ufc submission moves only...

that guy had no idea what the hell he was doing

This. Don't hold back on cunts.

The thing that makes women so fucking dangerous is men's delusions about them being perfect, sweet, innocent and kind.

The only reason they aren't considered as violent as men on average is because they usually co-opt a thirsty male faggot to do their dirty work for them.

A bully is a bully. This cunt is a bully. She needs the same medicine every bully needs: a proper beatdown into a gutter.

it isn't that emasculating when they are european mma champions

Can't tell if you're being serious.

you have to be pretty shameless and try to cop a feel
that would just up her attack and she would just completely focus on defending not her vitals but her tities n stuff
this is when you take advantage

Wow that picture sums up why I hate people

>inb4edgy

turned on.
look at those fuckin legs
mmm

social pressure prevented him from actually using his advantages to come out on top. you can't play fight a girl and win if there's other people around.

Yes. It is.

Men are stronger. Unless you're a pure faggot, even a trained woman can be over powered by an average man.

>european champions

Give us some names then you utter bullshitter.

jesus christ he goes in kinda soft to make sure no-ones gonna get hurt then at 1st opportunity she just SNAPS his neck back like she's trying to rip his head off what a bitch.

guarantee if he started to win 3 white knights would be stomping his head trying to look like Mr. Protector. Only way to come out on top would have been to chop her throat and then run out the door and cut all ties to everyone in the room.

lift her up and then uchi mata
easy peesy titty squeezy

*tips Fedora* *polishes katana*

Just observe the atmosphere of the room after she wins I can almost here it say "you go girl"

Now picture what it would of been like if he actual took it seriously. There would of been an awkward silents, follow by bro not cool, that's a girl.

Gotta love equality

this and this

Women love to pretend they're better, stronger and smarter than men...until we see the hard truth, which is that that they're only propped up by men's willingness to tolerate their bullshit, support them, die for them, and give them a pussy pass at every turn.

I would just chill, congratulate her and ask her where she learned that IF she was chill too

However i get the feeling that she will be teasing him and is thinking she is the fucking man, in that case id ask her to fight again and this time i would not hold back and be le supreme gentleman like that faggot in the vid

we can have a friendly wrestle without it fucking up our dynamic.

Seems that's exactly how she was. She's basically just a bully with a cunt. And everyone in the room encourages it.

Funny how when men do this shit, women use it as an example of what knuckle dragging dumb fucks we are, but when women do it it's "empowering".

Because men are stronger than women and as much as morons don't like to admit it, they know it is true too and cheer on the "victim" of biology.

Aluminium

But there is also no advantage if it doesn't go to the ground. Jesus you are an illiterate fuck.

>women
>contribute literally nothing to society
>actually make it worse by voting for gay feelings bullshit all the time and turning the world into a pink fuzzy safe space for stupid vaginas
>destroy family unit so you can be whores with no responsibility
>spend all men's money while generating none of it
>outlive men by several years
>use fake suicide as attention-seeking while men actually kill themselves in droves from pressures of life
>have millions of institutions designed to make you happy and make sure you're successful (on other people's tax dollars) and complain for you when things don't go your way
>spent entire life whining and nagging and feeling genuinely entitled to being the centre of the universe
>stop having kids within the normal range to produce non-autism babies (20s)
>revert to hypergamy, driving 50-80% of the male population into misery and the lower 40% into practically suicidal despair
>literally nothing but an annoyance and big whiny retarded child to men
>all of this so that you can supposedly be feminist liberated powerful womyn and start contributing as equals
>don't do that at all
>in fact men probably create even more of the culture and do even more of the useful work in society than they did before feminism, because at least they could use their authority over women to guide a few into usefulness
>still have the fucking gall to complain about the system YOU created and YOU benefit from, the system that is grinding up the millions of "geeks" and "slackers" who have been robbed of their traditional rewards for hard work in life but are still expected to do the same amount of work if not more
>can't just fucking shut your nagging cunt faces for one second and leave men alone
>have to chase them to every one of their own safe spaces and ridicule them for not "manning up" when you wouldn't even know what that means
>have to write bitchy period blood articles mocking men

THE NEW PATRIARCHY IS COMING

AND THIS TIME

IT'S PERSONAL

>getting my ass kicked by a hot girl

I'm ok with this.

id put her head through the fucking tv

which is why you throw striking into the mix

I mean god damn, I'm not even that guy, but you're busted fucking cunt.

i am really looking forward to this now. i cant wait

I'm like 6'2 and 100kg muscle most people are affraid of me
I think I could lift that dick with my left arm

Holy fuck how many women rejected you, so much rage in one post.

Sunna mma champion, we are actually related
i can beat people who are stronger than me because i have better technique
technique>strength

I have a fitting story that i want to tell you guys

>be at Muay Thai gym
>new girl that joined 2 months ago wants to sparr
>trainer teams her up with me and silently asks me to take it easy on her
>i talk to her and tell her that we both should go nreally slow this being her first sparring and such
>i just peacefully circle her, and feint a kick here and there
>she does nothing, suddenly storms forward and starts swinging wild & violently without any technique
>i dodge / block all punches
>trainer starts yelling at her to stop
>she looks as if she never had as much fun before
>me and trainer both explain that this isnt a fight and she should focus on technique
>she, again, just charges at me wildly and swings with everything i got
>im still blocking all her powerpunches or dodging them, but of course a couple of them get through but im still just standing there doing nothing
>expect trainer to step in there
>he doesnt
>i push her away, and as she runs into me again i pop a straight right full force on her nose
>she drops, starts sobbing and crying and makes a scene
>omg user how can you do dis :'(
>get weird looks from all the fighters
>they think im a psycho now and are afraid of sparring with me

goddamnit

Yeah but you being that big would mean that you'll be expected to not take it seriously.

If that was you and you won you'd be a massive dick and if you lost it would be embarrassing.

Like with most situations involving women, it's a lose lose

Said the feminist 16 year old fat chick with purple hair raised in the suburbs named sarah who thinks nobody here will realize she is a girl.
Take your peircings out and get a job sarah.

realx muslim bro

i just hope you didnt immigrate to germany and start spreading this bullshit now here

Shut up nigger.

I would feel happy because i would have friends

I think he was holding back and she got the jump on him. Still, if that happened to me, I'd propose.

guy loses no matter what

"you hurt a girl, you're an asshole"

"you lost to a girl, you are a loseR"

Every. Guy. On. Sup Forums.

It's mostly women whose votes and policies resulted in this, ironically.

Western men made a mistake: they gave their power to their Western women. They let their women choose.

Western women have turned much of their Western men into weakened, de-fanged, neurotic simps who walk on eggshells and are too scared to even ask a woman out for fear of being labeled a pervert because he's not hot enough, let alone tell a woman off or beat her if need be. Western men are no longer dominant.

But the fact remains, women love dominance above all. So now, they import violent, dominant men. This is an evolutionary auto-correction for decades of Western women's mental, political, and spiritual castration of Western men.

Your men gave women too much power.

Now your women choose who will take this power away from them.

/thread

This is the only reason I like sandniggers, they keep the cancer that is women down.

why didnt you punch her in the gut?
why the face?

Keep dreaming in your basement about how awesome you'd be if you every got in a real fight fag.

Horny.

Is horny the wrong answer?

it is the most common answer
besides angsty comments by guys who used to get bullied by their big sister

Results would've been different if he wasn't surrounded by white knights, he was being easy on her.

I had a longer reach than her and she was storming onto me with her hands not covering her face

It was as if she was fucking presenting me her nose so i could smash it in, and also countering an opponent that is charging in with a straight right is standard technique, it just came automatically for me

makes sence thx user

kek, she thought you were a nice guy and that the 2 of you were just playing
gets punched in the nose because you were getting angsty

you shattered the illusion of equality.

Bad boy, mandatory sex change for you.

like I want a rematch

or don't be a fucking pussy?
even if he was going easy on her he should have still won.
his 50% should be better than her 100%.
you faggots are making excuses and he's an embarrassment.

>Sporting wrestling match.
>At first opportunity woman puts guy in dangerous choke hold and snaps his head back.
What a dick move.

I wouldnt be able to hide my boner.