Black race > white race

Black race > white race

How does this picture make you feel, white boy?

The United States, the most powerful country on earth, is run by a black man.

Yeah stay mad whitey

my dick is darker than him

Do you get paid to be a cuck op?

I don't think Cuba Gooding Jr. Is the most beautiful person in America. That's a very subjective category.

Bait.

But off topic why do people keep calling Barack Obama black? He is a half white guy that was raised by white people in a white neighborhood in a life of privilage most of us will ever know. He is the whitest president since Ronald Reagan.

If black America cast off its self inflicted shackles i wonder would be the new niggorty? Poor whites? Natives?

I'd bet money that there are black-promoting faggots, who do actually get paid to post this shit.

You wanna know why it's significant that blacks are in those positions?
It's the same reason that whites don't make threads like this about white people.

It's because those accomplishments are standard fare for whites. Guilt-laden, successful whites will prop blacks up on a crutch, help them be something significant.

If you don't realize that the success of any black person is only made possible by other races, then you're either lying to yourself, or black.

So yeah, you're welcome.

Glad to be in Europe

>Obama
A mulatto
>Ms. I slept with a judge
We get a new one each year
>Not even
Hasnt made any meaningful contributions in years. Is a glorified PR Rep for Astronomy.

lol ain't even mad, bro. Neil is cool, but Obama has been a resounding failure. What's her name was good in that one movie about successful human policing.

race is an ancient concept that should no longer be relevant in modern society.
Kill yourself.

Obama is a halfrican politician therefore nothing but a corporate robot.

HOW MUCH HAS OBAMMY ACTUALLY FUCKING DONE FOR TYPICAL NIGGERS?

Think that one over and you'll have your answer.

Not even that.
They'd still be in mudhuts and wearing animal hides.

because the thinking is if you're not 100% white you're black

for accuracy, you'd have to remove the jar of peanut butter.

>white mother
>black father
>he plays golf
>is somewhat diplomatic
>did some good for the country
>not a nignog
>basically white

>black
>beautiful

>posted by a white kid

I'm poured to have Obama as president because that's how every black person should aspire to not some ghetto rapper that everyone quotes. As for number 2 LOL that is not the most beautiful person I'm the United states.

>most beautiful woman in the united states of america
lol, no

and yet you still haven't won any wars without help

typical, niggas cant get shit done right

So just a glob of peanut butter in a table then?

It entices the cuck to read further expecting to be belittled only to find that what he expected this superior to be was a ruse all along

yeah good luck with that

Negro, I never understood that racist shit. Why r u racist?

>president
1/45 ratio. Whites win

>nobel peace prize recipient
less than 7 percent of nobel prize winners are niggers. Obama's peace prize was also stated to have been hasty and unwarrented given his actions as president. Whites win.

>Most beautiful woman
She's black. Whites win.

>Smartest man
Christopher Michael Langan is considered the smarteat man in the United States of America. Whites Win.

Arafat and Kissinger also got Nobels.

They mean as little as an Oscar.

Why are black people always so angry why can't they be more like Eddy Murphy?

Muh dick

Eddie has his angry moments as well. He is still a nigger after all.

Niggers only ever achieve anything when white society educates and elevates them, left to their own devices they build mud huts and dance around fires.

All of those examples were made possible by white people. No nigger will ever accomplish these things on their own.