WHY IS REDDIT SO FUCKING GAY?

WHY IS REDDIT SO FUCKING GAY?

If anyone wants to see a fucking cringefest,

go to the front page of reddit to the "[Serious] People who have killed in self defense, how did it feel" or whatever its called thread,

and fucking just TRY to believe one of these faggot ass stories

literally littered with bullshit, some kid actually is trying to pass off that he killed his alcoholic dad in self defense when he was TWELVE.

and everyones response is like "OMG im so sorry i cant believe you went through that

You just have to accept that it exists, there are cucks (a lot of them) that jack off to that kind of shit, and then there's fags like you who browse Sup Forums

Without bad, there can be no good

Your clever ploy to get people to check out your faggy threads over at reddit don't work cock master. You'll have better luck going back there and trying to convince someone your points are interesting, or that your life is worth living.

>implying life has meaning

I would skull fuck this mousy cunt until her eyes started bleeding and stigmata wounds formed on her hands and feet.

Oh my. Such a bad-ass.

I tried killing myself in self defense once.

>implying the stories posted here are true

Because they have Karma, upvotes and shit like that. A lot of shit I read on there is the top comments just being quips or memes relating to the topic so they can get upvotes.

I like forced anonymity better, shows more truth in people and cuts out the bullshit.

worth the tripdubs

yeah but atleast theyre funny here and people dont try to pass them off as real, and when they do they get laghed the fucked out

wise, wise words my freidn

She is like 14.

Wtf is wrong with you?
Goddamn beta virgin loser pedophile

thats a nice pic OP

OP, how old are you?

Not by much. If anything, the idea of no one knowing who you are allows you to spill more bullshit than normal. Just browse Sup Forums and see all the obviously fake stories people post because in that brief moment of the thread being alive, they get attention.

It's why people force memes so hard in threads, they get their 10 minutes of fame. Once the thread dies, they move onto other threads to spew their bullshit so they can get another 10 minutes of attention.

he's the 11 yo mod of some subreddit, why even bother asking?

we come here to free ourselves of the circus that is reddit. you clown go back to your red light district in your town

Never fucking reply to me again you piece of shit.

Fuck off faggot. why is there a half empty beer in front of her

21 why whats up

Oh yeah, because Sup Forums is so much better and more relevant and important and not as cringe at all. Have you ever lived?

>a guy walked into a LGBT bar
>look at bartender and says:
>- "Why this is so gay?"

Look at the mirrom, you probably will say the same thing.

>Fuck off faggot. why is there a half empty beer in front of her
kek! With a straw... and whipped cream... and opaque... Never seen a beer, have you?

>beer

Are you fucking high, nigga?

Get the fuck away from the default subreddits, They are full of cringey children shitposters and genral bullshitery. Find your own communities related to shit you like and subscribe to those subs, Watch in amazement how reddit turns into not so gay

When I need to know something I just google it and put Reddit on the end. Ive never went further than that with the site.

It seems like every poster just try's to turn everything in to a joke or posts horrible puns trying to get an up vote.

Honestly there aren't enough fake stories on Sup Forums anymore

I enjoyed nothing more than hearing people invent stories about fucking their sisters or harassing their neighbours, even if I knew they were fake, but the wonders of greentext fiction have all but been lost to time.

This, this, this, and more this. Sup Forumstards just like to act like there's some war going on between the two, and would never be caught dead fraternizing with "the other side". It's fucking ridiculous.

this is how you use reddit

With all the malignant tumours in reddit you had to get mad at this ?
OP is a faggot.

it's the "fake and gay" culture predominantly exhibited by faggots like Fucking niggers can't enjoy anything without 12 peer reviewed sources and love pretending this makes them intellectuals

i got a tough badass lyfe cause my life is hard from my dick being hard 24/7

try sorting by most controversial posts, their are edgy fags on reddit too.

Why are you mad?

To zoom in on a pic from Sup Forums that no one can read?

you clearly can't read so it's not an issue, is it?
hint: the image is irrelevant
(that mean's unrelated.)

>irrelevant = unrelated
>"mean's"

kek