2/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

burn babeh, burn

>>>MLP

HURRR DURR, you're not the first to mention this, get out

gtfo newfag

Fluffies don't need eyes, especially foals.

10/10
is there more?

Puny foals deserve hurties and no mummah wuv.

Good foals try to die themselves for daddah.

Fluffies don't deserve friends.

Wuv and play is for good fluffies only. And so so very few fluffies are good.

Babbehs are made for huwties.

Must be summer

Anyone got more spoosh's work?

>fluffies automatically apologizing whenever they start to feel pain because they're designed to assume it's punishment
this is the best headcanon there is and you can't convince me otherwise

i just love how the babies are cute and chubby. and pop when stepped on

Well, they should be punished for being alive and what they are so it fits too.

>look at how the little fat one throws a tantrum
>imagine how good it would be to liberate it from its world without a mummah by squashing its skull with the bottom of a boot.

Bump

WeafyIsAmputee

I have been lurking at the booru for several months, I want to draw some abuse. Give me ideas anons.

Gerald

m.imgur.com/a/Hs3KY

>You're a scientist with an important drug company named Coryza
>You don't really care about job as it's mostly paperwork
>However you always look forward to the days you can get hands on with the experiments
>Your lab used fluffies as they are quick and easy to modify as well as cheap to keep and breed
>So today was a testing day and you strolled right into the pen to check on the latest batch of subjects
>It's a large herd, maybe ten or twenty of them in one large pen happily playing or babbling about some nonsense
>You shake your head and whistle which gets their attention
>"Nyu fwend? Nyu daddeh? Pick fwuffy! Pick! Pick!" They rush for you and beg for you to pick them up or play with them. Neither of which do you have time for
>You shake your head. "Quiet please. Thank you, now who wants to do an experiment?" You ask and they look confused
>They mutter to themselves, they didn't know what an experiment was and didn't know whether or not it could hug or play. Yet within minutes they were bouncing up and down with excitement about the experiment despite not knowing what it was
>So you didn't feel guilty when the assistants carted them away to be shaved and their legs amputated as you went to the break room to have a cup of coffee and a bagel

LOL

Anyone? I don't have any good ideas really.

Bump

I want to crush them all under rocks

Post new fluff

Too fast.

If fluffies could post on Sup Forums:

>Be me, poopy munsta bebeh
>Mummah neveh gave huggies & wuv
>Never had speshal fwend
>Never had speshal hugs
>Think am awtist
>Wan die

Wat do?

I accidentally put myself in a position where I believe I may have significant leverage on CarniviousDuck. I have a choice to make him stay forever or remain, but I have taken the latter because his hate train is full of self-centered assholes, as of yesterday including myself (reflection has made me realize this was irrational, as it is for everybody).

So, while I do try to make him decide not to not return, what do you want me to try to get him to change?

Also, if you hate something, how do you think it could be improved?

No promises, since I'm not very sure how much power I actually have.

Max kek

Why do I enjoy this?

somewhat off-topic but does anyone know why when I RIS google or iqdb use the icon sized image and the full sized one? I am trying to a artist name to this one.

what the fuck is this shit

newfag

>browses Sup Forums
>still surprised by this

Dumb fuck.

>brown babbeh best babbeh
What even.

For some reason I love it when they go "screeee" it's like the most unadulterated sensation of pain made sound

For me I it fulfills a primal instinct of watching things get hurt (like a rekt thread) but none of it is real.

Not every single fluffy mother is a complete cunt.

Moar dancie babies

This

How about a fluffy with a freakishly large cock that inadvertently impales mares when it has special hugs with them?

FUCKING NO