नमस्ते ४ चैन , केसे हो तुम ?? Greetings from INDIA...

नमस्ते ४ चैन , केसे हो तुम ?? Greetings from INDIA , it's been a long time since poo in the loo thread , so let's start by saying something about India (भारत)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utmf8uAC8QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is macdonalds ever exist in your country ,and if its true , do you use beef for making burger?

Yes MC do exist here but all vegetarian preference, and no beef at all

is it no to difficult to have some people who poo everywhere in the street?

No not at all , railway tracks and isolated places are the best option available for us poor people , man building a loo is too expensive man !

What are some nice places to visit in India?

Did you know this french guy made a video about some funny video/film from india? youtube.com/watch?v=utmf8uAC8QU also english subtitles exist

Frig off Pajeet.

It depends on your preference, what do you want like you wanna see mountains , beaches , monuments ,poverty , tropical places , or highly meditative places (420)

so you mean you country doesnt want to build pipe for toilet/public toilet or something like that? or everyone doesnt care about that? i know india is a huge country and have a very prolific culture .

Fucking liar. I had the McSpicy at an Indian McDonalds and it was chicken. All vegetarian my ass.

Is Krishnamurti a little famous in your country?

Well I just watched the video and I will tell you one thing his perspective toward India is totally his concern but when you will explore India you will find that there is really something there

There is a thing called sarcasm .
Thank you

m
Yes we do have that thing available in some parts of the country but not all , where I live most population there is vegetarian so even KFC sell vegetarian menu in that state

I am sorry , am not familiar with that

Far away from the dirty cities.

Mountains, forests, historic sites, and anywhere the people are more chilled ("meditative places").

Is Himachal Pradesh relatively safe for a man with two teenage daughters to visit for several months?
>in b4 I am a great Jat warrior, and me & my boys will rape you and your daughters!

He is a humorist and show the most stranger/funny video he has find for fun. I also have watched the movie "The Darjeeling Limited" and its was very interesting .

Well that's don't dominant himanchal Pradesh , and yes HP is very safe place to go , (shimla , kangra , kasol , dharamshala , kangra )

Well than North India is the best option for you , uttrakhand , himanchal Pradesh ,and some North Eastern parts Assam , shilong ,.
All have mountains , forests , peace (not a loads of people ) and most of all 420 friendly ("meditative place")

Don't * jats
auto correct

>where I live most population there is vegetarian so even KFC sell vegetarian menu in that state

what are you, all faggots?

Have you watched 100 foot journey ?

Well you look at grass to play and we look at grass any say "man I am hungry"

Is being called an INDOG an insult to you?

Shaivite?
Shakta?
Vaishnavite?
Muslim?
Sikkhim?
Please don't tell me Christian...
I would rather hear Atheist.
>full disclosure: non-dualist tantric here. Lean somewhat toward Trika Rahasya / Kashmir Shaivisn, but probably more Shakta than that. Won't mention sampradaya here.
Interested in your views on spiritual disciplines & leanings in general...

And for historic places , they are all over India ,

Are you guys called indogs because of your similarities to street dogs?

Well I love my country , and one of the trait of dog is protective .
I am fine with that word

is that a doubled jewstar?

yes, exactly this

Well I am agnostic , probably I am not the right person to comment

where is the best/first place you'd recommend people come visit in india?
best place for city life
best place for beach/nature shit

>not knowing about yantras; especially Sri Vidya.

Bhairav Be Praised!

i think i can rememer that these things look like pictures we coloured in elementary school

Bangalore or Mumbai wud be the one for the city life , Goa for the beaches , Kerala , himanchal Pradesh , uttrakhand for some nature and first city to visit got to be Delhi ( hardcore India )

These are called the houses in the kundli , which have already predicted your future and can tell you about your life events and it does work , first hand experience

I'm at th Taj Mahal right now...such a beautiful structure and India is such a beautiful country but they gotta fix the pollution problem here.

Sorry my translation was wrong. I was at the Taj Mahal earlier

Shit man. I remember being near it for the first time. It truly is magnificent. It felt like something larger than life. How do you feel about it?

Agra is the shit , did local harassed you ?
I am gonna tell you a word which you can say it to anyone who try to sell coercively and harasses you , that is GAAND MARA .
And you will be out from the situation in no time

It's gorgeous...I was staring at it for hours.

They did but not too much. Gaand means ass...why would I say that?

I'm an Indian as well. And I can most definitely say that this guy is a huge faggot. Ask me anything Sup Forumsros

DESIGNATED

Lol

गांड मर
Dead Ass?
How does that help?

गाँड़ मरा
it is , it means fuck off to most of the people and no sir please don't sell me some random shit to some people .

Do you have first-hand knowledge of said faggotry?
If so, please post pics...

Sorry, my boyfriend will spank me until I bleed of I post the pictures

I don't know why you feel like irritated , I know for the fact that you are Indian so shut the fuck up and enjoy the life and laugh a bit , लोड नहीं

Thank You!
I am learning Hindi now, and anytime I am learning a new language I want to get the local insults down first! Always good to know how to say Fuck Off in any language!

Can we get some Indian girls in this thread?

Sarcastic enough !
NAMASTE wud be the word you sud learn first

You honor me, but I am an Americunt, and I do not know why you said "not loaded" to me; or is Google Translate fucking me up?!

मैं पूरी तरह से भरी हुई हूं

Indian cousin

Yes.

Dude लोड नही means no problem or feel free and enjoy ,nothing more than that

Pranam

Fucking Google Translate!
Aargh!
Here are some Indian tits for your troubles in having to reply to me!

Moar?

Got nudes ?

No she's a family member

would Sup Forums?

She can shit on my designated dick any day.

Nope

15 years ago, maybe.

I know India loves its cows, but can we get back to reality here?

Kek.

You guys are posting some 3rd class shit chicks , I mean Indian standards are more that that , those chicks look like some rural shit

Agreed
>dat ass

Double dubs knows what's up!

WELCOME TO WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT MY NAME IS JOHN JOHNSON HOW MAY I HELP YOU TODAY

>i have problem with computer it is slow

OKAY SIR PLEASE GIVE YOUR CREDITCARD INFO

Well, excuse me!
>Brahman detected

I dig for this chick

>>Brahman detected
Maybe you meant "Brahmin".
Brahman is detected EVERYWHERE!

>You dig?
Will you dig through the Poo in the Loo for Her?

Half Indian I know

Where are you, girl?

Seriously?
Where Are You?

NYC

Bumping with tits until I find out what I want to know...

Where Are You, girl?

Damn Girl!
You Are FINE!
I, unfortunately, live in Washington State. We do have legal weed here though, and I am planning on making a trip back East on my Harley this summer. How do you feel about rolling on a bike for several weeks? Camping? Yellowstone? Am I getting creepy enough?

I'm not the girl...but I told you

Lol yes you're creepy...I'm a dude who knows her

my cousin...one of the hottest brownies i know. what would you do to her bros? moar?

*tips fedora* good luck user!!! xDDDDDD

Sorry you're either in the friend-zone, or you're a faggot; but, well, I have nothing more to say to you than that! So, either GTFO or contribute!
Just because I'm creepy doesn't make me any weirder than you, Sup Forumsro!
Besides, I am a single dad with two daughters, raising them all by myself. What do you have going for you?

Quads speak the TRUTH.
Even da white babies wanna suckle the titties of the Goddess Shakti!

Sad these threads usually die pretty quickly. Not enough 'Poo In Loo' to save them, unless an argument gets started, or some user starts White Knighting from across the country or around the world. Sad. Is there no way to bump these threads without being a complete idiot? Hmmm...
>pic related. Moar?

Sure. Dump 'em...

What do you do for a living? Kya kam karte ho bhai log tum sabhi? I know it's kinda random but I am just curious to know about the types of Indians here

This is it.
You can stop fapping now...

Not enough poo and trashy city/people here. Lame thread. I hope all you fags die.

The poo and trashy/city people don't use Internet

any interest m8s?

Please help me die, user!
I need you!
Hold me off!
I almost got it flagged here!
Hook me with your superior intellect.