NIGGER HATE THREAD

NIGGER HATE THREAD

>science edition

IRANIAN CULTURE.

top kek

kurwa

>top kek
top kek to yourself you fucking idiot, go read history books

Getting mad over predetermined events? kek puppet.

you believe history
you poor schmuck

Arab fuck goats.

learn real history fucking moron

>inb4 muslims and niggers are even humans

>science

>poor
Well if you're so rich at least you won't run out of tinfoil to make hats of

Okay then, what about persia doesn't qualify as one of the most significant cultures ever?

Oh shit, isn't this the guy on her shirt?

Zoom Kek

How is this rage?

I don't hate black people but it's extremely easy to see where the stereotypes come from.
When I was growing up, the black kids I'd get in my classes in school were usually beyond fucking stupid to the point where it would seem only their body and not their brain had evolved. Of course there was the ones that were actually smart but they were a minority of their own.

Honestly I don't get what is exactly wrong with this picture. Since when twerking on somebody grave is a bad thing?

Try visiting england you will see a big difference, educated natural teeth not some fake gold shit, and 99% know where the came from and there history

Since when is it even a thing?

Are you retarded or just dumb

This guy gets it sometimes there is actually truth to stereotypes even if sjw's don't like it.

Yes your point is?

>Rome 2000 years ago

Romany people today.

>there

never ask a murican to read something ...
it has something to do with their lack of culture...

SPICS OR NIGGERS YOU CAN ONLY RID THE EARTH OF ONE GO !

Nuke Mecha

ask your sister on this point

pls kill yourself

What

If your thinking of "They're" its wrong, its short for "They are" which is incorrect grammer

my sisters mix race like me and the rest of my family soooo your point?

Or are you going to try a petite insult again?

Weak bait.

ILL JOIN THIS DISCUSSION LATER GENTLEMEN I HAVTA PICK UP MY WIFE'S KID FROM THE BABYSITTER C YA LATER 8)

Oh no, don't do that! Race-mixing is the worst thing you can do! It's literally genocide!!

Spics may steal jobs, but at least they have jobs. So get rid of the niggers

Y-yeah w-well you spelt stuff wrong !

You fucking retard.

Bro I'm sure you believe your momma when she says you're her son

How so

Fucking grammar nazis you are the worst form of cancer

their

>actually autistic
He means "their" you know, as in possessive?
as in
>and 99% know where the came from and "their" history
as opposed to "there" which refers to locations or can be used in conjunction with "to be" verbs
>lrn 2 englich

≥>>/pol
Shill slime

suck my latin dick whites

What a sweet couple. If I were a girl I would date a nigger only to get people like you butthurt.

Have you ever heard of Mansa Musa?
He was nigger.

Take this guys advice and go for incest.

Grammar nazi? This bozo is making retarded mistakes himself. What a fucking idiot.

Oh by the way if you see a protest and people are carrying milk bottles like in this pic, get the fuck out of there.

Milk is used by protestors to counteract the effects of pepper spray, don't know if it works or not but a lot of them think it does so if protestors are lugging around bottles of milk they're expecting shit to go down and you don't want to be in the middle of it.

This week on 'American Problems'

you are so fucking stupid, romany ppl aren't the same as romans you stupid piece of shit. wipe your self from existence.

Kek

That stupid imprint of his twisted baseball cap...

That's the point. The original picture is fucking stupid too. The top image is from a fucking movie for chrissake.

You're ignorant as fuck. Learn some history.

Its their youre both faggots

> literally
> literally

you mean Persian.
Arabs tried to take over Iran many times and killed persians where they could. Meanwhile destroying their culture.
Arabs have never created or invented anything.

And niggers are poisoning our bloodline with their filthy genes. What's your point?

Besides, Iranians are Persian, not Arab.
Retarded fuck.

Which genes?

>England
>education
Pick one

Persians is obsolete word for a Iranian, you stupid cunt.

Hey sounds just like the white kids I went to an all white school with. A bunch of drooling dolts who only liked rap music, clothes, and shoes. and acting like black people

no it is not.

Look up the difference before you try educating others

>Queen uneeka
WE WUZ

Nubian pyramids

>Dutch explorers and priests in canoes attempt to travel up African river
>Dutch are met by ambush of niggers
>Niggers pelt Flying Dutchmen with spears and rocks
>Dutchies dip the fuck outta Africa after being attacked for no fucking reason
>Come back with the first machine gun and blow those niggers to bits
>Resort to violent colonization due to this

If we really were dealing with humans of the same genus, their first instinct would not be to attack but rather to observe. Not only this, but at the time the Dutch colonized, the rest of the world had made entire civilizations from nothing while niggers were still flinging shit at each other and living in straw huts. Again, were we dealing with the same genus, they'd have the ability to do as the whites had. With the lack of supplies, they'd adapt as we do.

J-type 327 Nubian royal starship

Is it OK to wear a shirt like that?
Where did he get onehis size

Shit head detected

Them quads

She's openly admitting to fucking her sister's deadbeat (and also now dead lol) boyfriend, behind her back?

Nice.

HERE IS A THOUGHT WHY NOT ALLOW ONLY TGE ITELLIGENT MONIRITIES BREED ? Ya know breed the stupind out of niggers and spics so that they are at least remotely appealing ? It wouldn't be hard.

If serious, this is not possible.

Fuck forgive my spelling but you fellas get the idea

that is terrible.
a european 8 y/o could build that.

it works for the same reason as milk helping after eating something too hot

Ok, I'll take the bait.
Romani people = from Romania, not Rome, kiddo.

Read a book.

go on. some of us are still listening

My first quads
And dubs bellow

Its habbening