European Draws Confirmed Rigged

Sepp confirms what we have already known

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/blog/fifa/243/post/2892866/sepp-blatter-claims-european-football-draws-were-rigged-by-manipulating-balls
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ABE is real.

You're surprised soccer is rigged? Wew

>corrupt bureaucrat who's butthurt about having his ass handed to him is now trying to shit on the very organization he corrupted
Seems legit.

He claims he's clean but witnessed corruption and never did shit about it?

Just international, or does this mean Europa League as well?

cause everyone knows Liverpool's fixtures in the Europa League were fixed as fuck for two rounds

I'm not surprised

This is justified if it's to avoid political conflict. Can't have Northern Ireland and Ireland in the same group and you need to separate the balkans. If its just for memes and competition though then fuck blatter to hell

>Hot and clod balls method
I bet Löw was in on it.

what

why would they want to kick liverpool out of EL?

in these cases they express it, like Russia not playing Ukraine, and if they are put together one of the two countries jump a group or something

So no, that's not the reason

they just wanted exciting matches against Man U and Dortmund

>Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter said that he has witnessed draws for European football competitions that were rigged using the "hot and cold balls" method.

>Blatter claims no draw for any FIFA event has ever been fixed in his 18 years as the head of the world's governing body, but the same cannot be said about European competitions.

>While he did admit he had the power to affect such draw fixes, it was never carried out at FIFA, even though he knew of the method which was used in such cases.

>"There was only one person who had that power in Europe. [Former UEFA president] Artemio Franchi used to do that for the club tournament draws," Blatter told La Nacion.

>"I did not do that for the World Cup in 1978. But with my magic, I could do anything. Once again, I am joking. The draw was honest down to the last detail.

>"I never touched the balls, something that other people did. Of course, you can rig them by making them hot or cold."

>When pressed on how the draws were rigged to favour certain clubs or countries, the Swiss explained the exact method in which the draw balls come into play.

>"Of course it is technically possible. This did not happen in FIFA but I have been witness to draws at the level of Europe, at which it happened," Blatter said.

>"But never in FIFA. Of course it can be done but in my case it never happened, never.

>"Before the draw you put the balls in the freezer. Then when you touch them you can determine which ones are cold or hot. By touching them you know what you have."

PREDICTION:

This will all go fine until he says he wants to talk about American sports and what they learned from him, then he will die under mysterious circumstances.

I've said too much already.

>Blatter, 80, who along with former UEFA president Michel Platini is serving a six-year ban -- reduced from eight years after a successful appeal -- from all football-related matters was also quick to defend himself.

>He insisted that FIFA and himself have never done anything wrong, despite the organization being investigated for corruption where a slew of top football officials have been arrested in recent years.

>"[I am] not corrupt. They have tried to find something on me but no one has found that I have violated any Swiss law," he said. "Swiss laws and any criminal law."

>The former FIFA president was adamant that not only will his reputation remain unscathed, he has never felt remorseful for the corrupt accusations that have come his way.

>He added: "They aren't going to find anything on me. My conscience is clear, yes.

>"FIFA are not corrupt, any organization cannot be corrupt. Only men are. FIFA are an organization with 1,600 people, they can't all be corrupt."

espnfc.com/blog/fifa/243/post/2892866/sepp-blatter-claims-european-football-draws-were-rigged-by-manipulating-balls

This explains chelsea vs psg twice in a row

Not really everyone knows that american sports are rigged. You'd have to be retarded to think other wise.

Sevilla - Dortmund would be more exciting t b h, nobody knew that Anfield match would be so fucking epic

Besides what you are saying makes no sense at all, rigged draws don't work like that

>the classic
>klopp derby
Very entertaining if you ask me. And also ABE mentality.

Soccer is corrupt as shit. It's all fucking fake

>Thinking ABE exists when you have Hodgson as your coach

Did you really think it was a coincidence Real Madrid always, ALWAYS got the best draw?

i fucking knew it
>Chelsea PSG 2 years in a row after that comeback win the first meeting

>tfw Blatter manipulates your balls

Wasn't it 3 years in a row?

>I have authority to shit on to others because we are morally straight
patriots?

ALL OF THIS DOUBLESPEAK

Fuck me, how I missed the thread that he resigned.

Turns out that winning a champions league without eliminating a single champion is not a 'fluke' as halalfags keep repeating lel

I bet they are already itt accusing him of making this up and being corrupt

La Decima*

Wait, didn't the new Fifa president use to do the Champions League draws?

11 >>>>> 5

would explain why Arsenal always draws Barcelona or Bayern

Balls hehe heh

You bring dishonor to your family.

> 2011 Spurs
> 2012 APOEL
> 2013 Galatasaray
> 2014 BvB
> 2015 Atlético
> 2016 Wolfsburg

IT'S A COINCIDENCE LADS I SWEAR

>roma
>wolfsburg
>man city
>b-b-but it's a fluke draw, it can happen to any team
top keks Blatter's confession couldn't come at a better moment. This cl run was such an obvious scam even he was embarrassed and had to admit the truth

With the current corruption investigations on fifa and uefa it will all come to light soon. It's going to be hilarious

>soure: an american "soccer" website
ya sure

he would sniff the balls

>you now remember usa vs iran

reminder that real madrid made Blatter a honour member, pic related

reminder that iker casillas got to pick the balls in the previous cl draw, a tourney in which his own team was involved

reminder that juventus was supposed to lose against madrid in the previous cl semis but beat them in an upset

Oh boy, it all smells so bad, the corruption is so obvious now that Blatter has admitted the draws were doctored lel

THERE WE GO

THATS HOW REAL MADRID ALWAYS GET EASY DRAWS

1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
10*
11*

No way I thought it was just a complete coincidence that Chelsea could draw PSG 3 years in a row with 1/252 odds of it occurring

why not?

HALAL

>Blatter, 80, is serving a six-year ban from all football-related matters

So can he literally be fined for playing football in his garden?

but the pots are on stage for like half an hour in spotlights, how can the temperatures still differ after that period of time?

>fifa, corrupt? no way
>we must all stand together against these accusations
>we must all stand together
>we must all stand
>I have no idea corruption try the others
>we must stand. together. as the corrupt get punished.
>haha I'm president again
>I swear I am clean and will do everything to clean up fifa
>err reforms, sure.
>err no I, err, why investigate me
>I think I might stand down
>I know nothing about corruption I am pure
>me, banned? for what?
>haha, yes, very corrupt, not me though, the other guys, very corrupt, I saw it
>err, me? I dindu nothing wrong, it was them

oh sepp you old coot
I dindu nothing

Meh. Coming clean now doesn't change the fact he's a smug Swiss cunt. Fuck him and fuck FIFA.

Ireland and N. Ireland have played each other before, nothing bad happened m8.

>Swiss law

Fuck Swiss law.

>FIFA are not corrupt, any organization cannot be corrupt. Only men are. FIFA are an organization with 1,600 people, they can't all be corrupt.

KEK, sure they can.

So does that mean the ex-footballers who pull the balls out were also involved?

This is the first thing that comes to my mind. Why would they get involved?

Can anyone explain why Juve-Buyern happened so early then? That would be a huge loss in shekels for the FIFA overlords.

More like he's saying something the general public assumes is true, is actually happening to deflect attention from himself and it's working, regardless of whether it's the truth or whether it's bullshit.

ABNH
Anyone but not halal more likely

Of course it's rigged, look at halal's draws
It's fucking disgusting

explains why chelsea had a babby draw for over 5 years in a row

If I remember right he said that they have hot and cold balls. So theres still room for error. Wouldnt surprise me if that simply was a fuck up by the guy who drew the matches.

>poortugal