SECRET GAY THREAD

SECRET GAY THREAD
Me and my boy(friend) are together for few months now. We still keep that in secret, but I feel that I can't do this anymore. I need to spread the word that I am in love with him and nothing else matters for me, but him.

Share your experience about secretly being gay

I have a gf of 6 years but wanna find a side fag to throat fuck

where are you from?

Whenever I have someone who is infront of that decision, I help him out. When choosing the place, I'd strongly recomment to do it in public, not like a completely crowded place, but only so that you dont feel like in a private room. when choosing the rope, i'd recommend something that doesnt itch too bad because it might lead to you regretting it before you actually get to the main part. Dont knot it too simple because that also gives you the ability to cancel it (the decision needs to be absolute ofcourse). Then, put the rope around your neck, kick away the chair and free us from your disgusting presence.

OP is..... a faggot????

Do you really think the two dudes in your pic are attractive? Even the guy on the right? Look at him, he's disgusting

Quick someone start another thread so we can focus on just his nose. LOOK AT THOSE MOTHER FUCKING AIR DUCTS BOYS

Bay Area California

i dont like adding labels but i think i may be bi. I've never slept with a man, only woman. the thought of sleeping with a man is gross to me but have been turned on by seeing naked men before

I find the idea of kissing another dude disgusting but would suck a cock

Same here

That doesn't necessarily make you bi. Toned bodies are great to look at.

so would that make me bi curious? not saying it from some ego standpoint but actually sleeping with a man is a turn off for me

So you two basically enjoy that horrible part where they zoom in on the dude while he's fucking and making those fucked off faces? That means you gay, gays.

If you don't want to sleep with men then you're not bi.

most people are bi.

I think that if it wasn't a social thing, most people would have at least some kind of sex with a person of the same sex. not to mention shemales and things like that.

I am the guy in the left and I found my bf attractive, so fuck off.

Who took the photo?

Well, it's not exactly Saudi Arabia or Luton is it. Just tell your parents that you love riding dick and get on with your life OP

If they reject you then fuck 'em

>then fuck 'em
This. Literally. Fuck your dad in the ass boy

Keep it in secret or tell people, just remember your a faggot for posting

His fucking nose though man. Come on.....
Like.... For real..
What the fuck.

HIS NOSE HAS HIS OWN THREAD LOL

As someone with a jew nose too, fuck of

bruhh..

Uhhh what? The issue isn't that I can't find a guy I just have the moral dilemma of having a gf. I have flirted with guys online and usually have no trouble finding wanting sluts. Pic related

If it helps, I'd suck your dick if I had the chance