Cus got dubs?

no one does or will fucking care about you, kill yourself

just take your meds op

Suicide is painless

I love you OP, even if you're a faggot

Because either:
A) you stop existing and therefor can no longer suffer
or
B) you end up taken to the hospital like me and between all the people who suddenly show that they care about you and getting a good psychiatrist you come to feel pretty good about the world

youtu.be/4zLfCnGVeL4

If your serious you should join me in collective suicide Sup Forumsrother.

This is pretty long, the tl;dr is your life is utterly meaningless.

Try to imagine the size of the world and how many humans are on it. You're a single one. You're very insignificant unless you do something that changes the world, which you won't. Now multiple that space by 10, you're unnoticeable in our solar system. Now multiple that space by over 200 billion, that's our galaxy. Our entire solar system could vanish and it would be meaningless, so how much could your life possibly mean? Now, multiple the space of our galaxy by another 200 billion and you have our universe. And there are multiple universes. You've already made no impact on your own planet, lived a meaningless existence. Whether you live of die will have no impact on anything. So kill yourself. Or not. It doesn't matter. Nothing does. Now go outside faggot. You need vitamin D.

It won't ever get better

Believe me. Not worth it. Afterlife sucks also.

life sucks also

i know, good point
don't have any
i know

Afterlife sucks more. You don't get paid when you're dead. People start complaining about your BO, and you keep losing parts of your body.

Believe me. Life is a bit better than death.

Someone else was threatening to kill himself earlier. Are you the same guy?

the 17 year old? no, i'm 25

The earth is a giant ball of energy. You are a fraction of the earths energy experiencing itself. When you die your body will break down and the energy will return to the earth in the form of grass, trees, etc...

Your life will not end if you commit suicide, only your sentience. There is no shame in not continuing if you're not enjoying things. Things may get better, they may get worse. Every single day ask yourself "can I not make it one more day?" and if you find yourself thinking I'd much rather not.... then don't.

Maybe some people will be sad, maybe some wont. Who cares? It has never been your responsibility to see to it others are happy, much as it's never been their responsibility to make you happy. In a year they won't think about you. In 10 years you'll be a distant thought. In 100 years everyone who knew you will be dead. 100 years is a blink of the eye in the grand scheme of things.

A lot of pre-suicidal thoughts are something like "I want to die but I'll miss (BLANK)". You simply won't. It's impossible to understand that because it's impossible for you to imagine what it's like to not exist. When you go to sleep and don't dream, do you miss what happens as you sleep?

Of course not.

Just let it all go, dissolve back into minerals and let your energy have a second chance with all new sentience.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc
This is why you should not do it.

that's nice

*mash theme plays in background*