American is the fucking same as English

American is the fucking same as English

Dont even try to prove me wrong, I'm fucking right and y'all know it

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591180/Boris-Johnson-compares-EU-HITLER-warns-ambitions-European-superstate-end-tragically.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MCB9jIpNGzY
youtube.com/watch?v=yyscCvfovzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

English: Colour
American: Color
Faggot

You come warbling that ballyhoo round my flat and you'll be brown bread before tea.

When the Britbongs try to sound French and get it all fucking wrong

Is that an insult it just made me hungry

let's see now, mmmm.......oh yeah:
say "route"
did you say it "root" with an oow sound or "rauwt" like "r-out" with an out sound?

Who's their Donald Trump?

probably Farage

> forcey funtime

captcha: tea

American is spoken by people in the greatest country on Earth. English is spoken by eurofags.

Next thing you know OP will be saying Australians are humans.

say Nissan
did you say "nee-san" or "niss-an" with a little i

boris johnson

say bouy
is "ou" an oow sound or is it an an ooweee sound?
dose it sound like "boy" where the u is silent or "boo-eee" where the ou is attempted to be fully pronounced?

yep he's a crazy messed up toff too

its an act the guy is a fucking madman and a genius look what he said today....compared EU proposed superstate to adolph hitler's nazi dream

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591180/Boris-Johnson-compares-EU-HITLER-warns-ambitions-European-superstate-end-tragically.html

finally the UK has someone with balls to say it

not using the correct sequence for dates?
like "the fifteenth day of the month of May in the year of our lord two thousand and sixteen"
>9-11? so everyone in England thinks it was in November

it's a new era with good intentions, the past is the past, it's just those running it have fucked it up and those in it have selfish agendas, the aim was obviously take from Star Trek in the 1960s, global equality and a society based on meh! etc.

americans calling chips fries and crisps chips lol

nah it was based on huge corporations and banks having complete control over europe and forcing in mass immigration for cheep labor and growth, keeping us poor and them rich.

>When the Britbongs try to sound French and get it all fucking wrong

Hurr. We 'murricans sure do know how to talk that there English more than Englishans does. We gots grammer 'an everythng here, boy, we so damn well edjukated we think we speak English better than the people who created it!

>Amerifat logic.

i thought you guys didnt want to be like americans huh i guess everyone does get shit on ya redcoat bastard

so what do they call the small bits of fractured material that is snapped off the rim of a porcelain tea-pot when you hit it with a spoon accidentally?

a bit off the broken teapot

what do they call the small bits of wood that come off a larger block of wood when they shape it into a different shape?

true

shavings

ah!, I see so like German they have no word for it and use a full description?

its just a bit of broken teapot...or a broken piece of porcelain

What do the small part created when they face plant and crack a small bit off a tooth while skate-boarding?

>never known what its like to have a real chip
>never tasting heston's triple cooked chip

life must be shit over there in the states

youtube.com/watch?v=MCB9jIpNGzY

the other half of a broken tooth

muh freedom fries

-
Why can't my american in law say English town names? Almost everyone has an equivalent in america. He couldn't even say Gloucester and he goes to Yale.

I suppose it depends which tool is used, shavings relate to a wood-plane, I will rephrase: when using an axe to shape wood what are the removed parts called?

I put the truck in the boot of my lorry

>calling football soccer

>calling hand eggball football

oh america.....you poor simple bastards

large wood shavings

or wood chunks

"glow-chester" or Glow-sesster" rather than "Gloss-ter"?

He said all kinds of crap including those two

Amerifat here, and you're wrong.

Based on the Linguistics of it all, I'd say that American English is basically "Simplified English," much like how the Chinese used in mainland China is Simplified, while Taiwan's is Traditional.

I've heard that the current North American English dialect is closer to the dialect spoken in the UK at the time of rebellion, than the current dialect spoken in the UK.

I don't have any proof of this, but you don't seem to have anything but anecdotal evidence to the contrary and I haven't made a fool of myself on the internet imitating straw men.

USA BETTAR

im from Stroud near Gloucester that's in Gloucestershire england and Gloucester is pronounced glos - ter and Gloucestershire is pronounced glos - ter - sher

ok, so let me redefine: the removed parts are very small, angular and useful as bedding material in a pet cage or perhaps as a blend mix in a filler, they are too small to use to make a snuff box or even a "fire strike lighty stick", how would they be named?

England is confusing.

Truck is the only one I didn't know right away

oh that would be animal bedding or tinder..this is too easy

jim jefferies is a funny guy

interesting, the shire part worries me somewhat though, is it "shIre" with the I emphasized or sher like the singer Cher or perhaps sher is short and punchy like sher in pressure?

>confused
fixed that for you

so whilst cutting the wood in the yard you would say to your co-worker "Please sweep up that animal bedding left over from the wood preparation and put in in that sack for later sale"?

you say it really fast to be honest like glos-tersheeer with a blunt er when you say sheer

>American is spoken by people in the greatest country on Earth. English is spoken by eurofags.
you just proved how much of a faggot you really are ..........
American is not a language.
American English is a spoken and written form of English.
Not everyone speaks English in the USA.
America is not a country you dumb cunt.
in fact you are less than half the value of a faggot.
fuck off you cancer turd

nah id say oi bernie sweep up that crap will ya and then go make me a cuppa

No one can beat our BRATWURST

how do you pronounce buoyant or buoyancy, you will answer your own question user

How would you say Hereford?

thank you kind sir

shy-er

Heri-ford-charger-hemi

herryford

Is that a real thing?

very local then, thank you

i disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=yyscCvfovzo

like this

hair-ri-ferd

indeed, I will mention it to the queen next time I am attending a garden party, thank you

np

Lets just focus on how the posted started with a 10x larger then life representation of his half american half kyke penis.

I realise that.

the soccer player drinks whiskey with a strange color.

That's one of the football songs for the local club.
It goes "hair-ri-ferd hair-ri-ferd hair-ri-ferd, hair-ri-ferd hair-ri-ferd hair-re-fer-erd".
It's rather stirring.

Our McDonalds don't serve tea.

pray tell me the correct pronunciation of Cirencester and Warwick

fender: bumper
trunk: boot
hood: bonnet
windshield: windscreen
wrench: spanner
hexkey: Allen key
butt: bum
ass: bum
fanny: buttocks
pussy: fanny
nut: spunk
turn signal: indicator
faggot: OP

The team is, or the team are?

siren -sesster

warr-ick

I'm Canadian and I have no idea what side is American and what side is English. Help me.

back in the 70s many experimental vehicles did not make it to production, this one ran on hill-billies beard shavings

I've heard the same thing. Brits changed the way they speak to sound fancy and better than America

spot on (and beat me to it!)

iv never actually watched them play :/

If you weren't aware and, I am not sure why people are arguing with you. In America if you have to choose a language for software or phone it says English. No one in America refers to the English language as American they call it English.

This is not always the case in sarcasm or creative writing (memes, Jokes, or what have you)

thats bullshit, britain has many regional dialects just like everywhere else

biscuits are cookies in the UK
biscuits in the USA are like scones
UK pancakes are fuck all like USA pancakes
UK jam is Jelly in the USA
USA call UK jelly "Jello"
Gravy in the uk is a reduction of meat juices thickend with a little flour in the (southern)USA gravy is a thick white sauce seasoned and sometimes with bits of fried sausage/bacon in it.

there are many local dialects in britland and sub-dialects and even cultural dialects, the people talk and jabber but as long as the person they are talking to can understand it does not matter much, the Queen speaks how the rest of the world thinks they all do but it is not so, compare New York accent to Alabama or even Bronx and you will understand how England is.

Damn man you swallowed the whole hook

Canadian reporting in
Fender / Bumper, Trunk / Boot, Hood, Windshield, Wrench, Allen Key, Butt / Ass / Bum, Buttocks, Pussy, Nut, Indicator.

I have had a suspicion for a long time that the English have amazing breakfast pastries but I have yet to confirm. Can anyone confirm this.

>Armor
>Armour
That was easy.

I usually make gravy out of left over grease from meat with flour. But even store bought gravy is delicious

What the fuck does that even mean?
Do you mean Americans speak English?
Do you mean Britain is American?

Don't be vague.

England is only more so though. You guys had(have?) distinct accents for your level of income, and even unique neighborhoods and sometimes just for a particular street.

also failed to notice in a thread about English verses American English that the use of "Faggot" can refer to a small bundle of wood for use as tinder or a savory pork liver and onion food similar to meat-balls.
>I almost spat out my jam and cream scone!

I've noticed this from watching TV I just cant tell which dialect is for what area in Europe.

I can recognize the standard british or enlish accents but when you get into some of their dialects I cant tell if I am hearing a british or English or what ever the fark.

Correct, it does go down to family level in some areas, the farmers who have been isolated have evolved very distinct languages even to naming objects differently, Ireland has many of these.

The upper class english dialect was made to separate the working and upper class because at that point people could dress rich, probably due to the british textiles industry or something

I fucking hate it when fish swallow the hook. What the fuck are you supposed to do when you have a fish swallow your hook and your not licensed for that fish. If you through it back it is just going to rot in the was/get eaten and if you keep it you're poaching.

I raise you the French method, unsalted butter and plain flour are kneaded into a dough ball, it is slowly added and blended into the meat juices in a pan over a mild flame until it combine and becomes a shiny glaze.

'Breakfast pastries'

No. We have fry ups. The french do breakfast pastries.