Is my dick to small or is it ugly? Just be honest...

Is my dick to small or is it ugly? Just be honest. When I post in dick rate threads occasionally I find that I'm the only guy that nobody replied to in the thread. I can't help but feel sad about that in addition to never getting any action.

is it like 7cm?

Big enough to make a girl cum

I'd suck it dry

Sorry pal, its small and not very pretty. You may do better by trimming your pubes although it will still be tiny

>no virgin neckbeard man comments on my dick
is this what you want to build your ego on ?

A 12 year old girl maybe

My dick is smaller I think

Could be worse

not sure how...

That's not hard right?...

its not the size, its what you do with it ;)

Maybe I should kill myself :(

girl here. I think it looks fine. Your dick could please me. Some of us prefer average/smaller.

Maybe trim a bit around the base. Other than that, looks good

Typical slav babysize

That's a slightly above average dick

But Jesus fucking Christ, trim your goddamn pubes. Nobody is going to want to put their face into that jungle

As a gay male I agree with her. I'd be happy with that if I was gonna have sex with a guy and thats what his dick looked like

I have a 8.5 by 5.5 in cock and i hardly get rates on DRT's.

My girlfriend would love your cock, it takes a good 15 minutes of slow boring fucking to finally loosen her up.

Keep that shit shaven, clean looking and smelling good. Have confidence in yourself and your body.

Also you have large hands by the look of it, half the girls I've fucked have hands half the size of mine, so imagine how your cock would look in their hands.

Also stop coming to Sup Forums, I have a big dick and I still feel small sometimes because of the shit posting about nigger dicks and big cocks in general.

Very much like my cock. Well done son

What makes a dick pretty to you?

I think his dick looks great.

OP, your dick looks great and normal. Don't worry about it.

Id say its on the small side of average, but its not ugly

Is there any other?

Don't worry user. This place is full of fucking losers, bronies, fedora tippers, etc. If you really need validation head down to a sex shop and ask one of the local sluts to take a peek. If she says it is fine it's fine. If she laughs, sorry bro. For what it's worth I think it looks just fine. I would be more than happy to take care of it, assuming you weren't diseased. There's too much emphasis on physical properties in today's society and not enough emphasis on safe sex. Thirty years ago before everyone took pictures of their junk no one worried about this stuff. Now every bitch in your town knows what your stuff looks like as soon as you share it. Find a girl or guy and treat them right in and out of bed and just let life happen.

yeah my hands are very large

Well here's a trimmed pic any better?

its actually a really nice looking cock. Id suck it if you would shave the pubes.

>small side of average
>small
I'm not okay with anything small in the description. I'm gonna an hero cause I'm not even handsome. I feel too lackluster to even get anywhere with a girl anyways.

normal man

Alot better.

fag

duh.

double fag

Seems fine OP, I'm about the same size myself, but I'm a manlet, and only 5.7, so maybe that helps

It's average. Don't worry about what your dick looks like because girls don't. The opinions here are swewed because they're coming from homosexual men. I have an 8 inch cock with 6 circumfrense but still a virgin because I'm ugly.

I'm a grill and I find u attractive OP:)
>Would bang/10