twitter.com/AnonBabble

too long didnt watch

IM sure OP is from the middle ages though

Late 80s. Just watch the webm.

i don't get it. should i be triggered? i just dgaf, tbh

Yes, you should be very triggered.

Fffuuuuuu

>implying men want a wife

Because men are famous for their overbeaaring nature and adherence to commitment.
I like the part where they don't show her nagging her husband every time he goes out and has drinks after work with coworkers, then turns into Momma June on a diet of Twinkies, Pints of Icecream and Old Milwaukee.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry. can't be bothered.

Good luck

You're kidding, right? Women are the ones who ruin relationships, as they find some other 'better' man and still want to be pampered. Women are the biggest nags of any marriage, and have no remorse in fucking up a man's life in the divorce that SHE initiated over something petty.

>where are you going?
>who's going to be there?
>why didn't you text me back?
>you're buying that thing again, aren't you?
>why don't we go out to where I want to go?
>why DID we go out to where I wanted to go?
>you know HER husband makes more money, right?
>Karen at work today wore a sweater I didn't like.
>etc

Try not to get cancer

Why the fuck is she holding the soldering iron like that? Does she want to get burned?

Angry yet?

Found the red pill mra virgin neckbeard

>can't refute a word he says
>better call him a virgin and a neckbeard
I guess you lost, sweetheart.

Getting there.

I now realize why black men have a reputation for not taking care of their kids. It's black women's fault, you can't take care of what you are not allowed to see.

Exactly it. Black men aren't as bad fathers as people think; most men *want* a little version of them, one they can raise, nurture, and teach not to make the same mistakes as their fathers.

James Inhofe on climate change

Only got mad at the end.

Yeah yeah, women ruined your life by not fucking you that sucks for you...sauce? She hot

Don't get the rage from this...

confirmed virgin neckbeard

What's the video called?

Same here. She chucked nofunnochin jewboy to go fuck real men and as a real man I'm OK with that

I'd be pretty pissed if someone stole my motorcycle.

Are you guys mad yet?

I got rage
>rage boner

Raid this skype call join.skype.com/BSD0y3PFYLK6

Toby Sheldon had plastic surgery to look like Justin Bieber

>raging boner

Whew I bet it's a great idea to treat all men like shit, because when sexists are treated like shit by the opposite gender I bet that helps

What a beautiful world of cancer this is

Like it's even switched on senpai. Google reveals this is a stock photo entitled "Beautiful woman repair soldering a printed circuit board".

I mean look:
>No ESD mat
>No wriststrap
>Crude as shit soldering iron, in no way appropriate for surface mount work
>Safety glasses lolwut
>No solder
>In dirty factory space with sinks & shit - perfect for electronics!
>Even if she held iron properly, she would melting the shit out of the PCI header
I hope no one used this in their marketing materials for their company.

CNN tries to clickbait

The future of immigration

disgusting... both scums

He killed himself

This pic gets worse the longer you look at it

This is how you eat chocolate

It's missing a dance mat connected to a remote control

I'm with the chick in the video. Why should she get married and commit to one person when she wants to be a drunken pass around whore.

haha what a faggot

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

idk why?

My sidss

>garbage game
>garbage console
>garbage controller
yep you're right

Hahaha wow dude. You are one butthurt little man. Your post is incoherent and a clear case of projection. Men and women alike can be great at fucking up relationships, or making them work. Don't be such a knob.

Why does she look like a fucking pidgeon

>garbage controller

I lost

>the purpose of the thread
>your head

still aint lost doe

It's like you lost but are also making others lose

Look everyone Heat/fire proof hands

Upto 700 degrees Celsius

The hand lotion she uses must be worth shitloads how does it work as a sunscreen ?

Black people need a safe space so words can't hurt them

>Rage

nigga that first guy probably told that story about being left at the alter and got pussy for the rest of his life, maybe even married a fucking nice girl. The Bride for sure has incredibly psychotic commitment issues, cause she ends up naked in a desert with trucker AIDS.

"BRO! Thats my grub son"

cat

I used to be married. This is pretty spot on

Thats why feminism is a joke and retarted

I like this guy

Some of you are raging already

any tumblr landwhales?

Found the tumblr whale who is afraid of commitment and enjoys blaming men for all her faults

I applaud this woman for not staying with the guy and whore around behind his back then getting a divorce and taking half his shit tbh fam

this and that they could at least have called it a Motherboard instead circuit board even though it works.

>eating /kit kats/ like so

Fucking kill yourself

Qwerty™ fucking cringe

fuck women

>tumblerina detected
go orbit somewhere else hamplanet

Yes you r right they need a hole country hmmmm maybe africa idk

citation needed

looks like my life minus the vagina and sex

>my longtime gf is a trap
>im living the dream of hitting a delicious trap ass everynight
>planning on marrying her
>she acts all cute and kawaii like a little girl
>shes literally perfection
>you are fapping and crying everynight wondering why this doesnt happen to you
>you will probably die alone

i havent told my parents about the relationship yet because im straight and dont want to have the whole argument about women penises bla bla, but i love her and my parents have always been on my side. your parents? your parents would be lucky if you married a fucking dude, they are praying you even try to walk up and talk to someone of the opposite sex. how does it feel to know that i'm living a happy life with a bright future and your sitting behind your computer hoping something will change and you wont be a neckbear virgin forever? does it make u feel jealous? kek it should faggot

>Let's pollute the air even harder than china till there's a so much smog everyone goes fucking blind. Also acid rain is a ching chong myth.

>girl leaves dude on alter,
>girl goes to some dudes house and fucks him,
>girl takes shower and cries
>girl steals dudes motorcycle
>girl drive to bar
>girl get's hammered
>girl flirts with every guy in bar
>girl gets rejected by dude that has his brain located in his skull and not his rectum
>girl leaves bar crying
>girl fucks random trucker that she has never met
>girl eats fast food and cries
>girl goes out to desert, strips naked, dresses a scare crow in her wedding dress, pours gasoline on it, and lights it on fire.

in the end she was two dudes sperm swimming inside her, she's hammered, crying, naked, and just committed felony arson on private property in the middle of the desert?

is this a anti meth commercial?

me to, but my parents are traps also, nd they jack me off at night

Proof or your just another faggot

What's so funny about that image for me is that it's almost EXACTLY what happened with my family... only in reverse. My dad was the one who wanted everything, then ended up fucking up the relationship because multiple bar women made him feel "special".

None of this makes me mad because as a white male my life is just about perfect

>garbage controller
funny, that's not how you say GOAT controller.

kek

It's sad that this makes you rage. I'm sad about your sad garbage fire of a life. It's sad to me.

this sourceless ms paint bullshit analysing "happyness" sure showed those evil cis shitlords feminist enlightenment

The artist tried to ask a fat woman out and she rejected him so he had to write a comic about it.

lost because you're just spreading bullshit and 9/10 morons are going to believe it

one of the funniest faggots to be on Sup Forums.

yeah honestly, i would've done the same if i was that woman but why fuck men?

i kekd. this would've made an awesome video for five guys burgers and fries if you remove the "fuck men" part.

Ahhh god no I can feel it crawl all over me.

And your point is?

keked so hard at the end