In skype call with friends

>In skype call with friends
>Politics comes up
>"Trump will win no matter what"
>Me, a Bernie supporter, brings up the facts that Bernie has a fighting chance against trump.
>Friends dismiss this with the "trillions of dollars of debt caused by his proposals"
>Show them the plans for making back atleast 18 trillion from new proposals
>Still get dismissed.
>Show how Trump wall will cost atleast 10 trillion.

/b Please help me show my friends how corrupt and terrible trump is.

You're wasting your time. They're not responding to his policies, they're responding to the primate dominance game.

Mexico will pay for the wall. Who cares how much it costs. Bernie is taking other peoples money. How is that fair to you?

Look in the mirror. Now say out loud "I know free healthcare and education is ridiculous. I know that I am a cuck"

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery

...I don't get it, people don't realize that there is actually no chance for Bernie to win anymore? Its Hillary vs Trump.

Because the bernie people are delusional as fuck. There are a bunch of retarded facebook "graphs" showing that how if Bernie would run independent he would stomp both hilary and trump. But somehow he can't even fucking beat Hilary in a primary. Bitches be delusional

>Taking other people's money
>Means taxes
>mfw the taxes are being reallocated, not more taken

>can't even fucking beat Hillary in a primary

Except that out of the last 21 primaries he's won 14...?

NO! Bernie will win!!

how do you not understand that mexicans are paying for the wall

fucking retard

Great! He managed to carry states like Rhode Island and New Hampsire and Maine. Oh wait also Wyoming! Clearly on his way. But who needs those swing states like Florida, Ohio, New York.

You also fail to mention that of the 41 primaries he has won 17. So that is great that he has won 14 of the last 21, its to bad that out of the first 20 he won 3

Bernie can't even win the primary, you're delusional

>Mexico will pay
That's not how international relations works, tho

Think of the chaos in the streets of the US if trump wins the presidency. America has the largest immigrant population of any country, trump is telling them to go fuck Themselfs.

After what happened in Nevada last night, people are getting pissed. Something big and unprecedented is going to happen at the DNC.

The wall will cost $10 BILLION, not $10 Trillion, unless he's planning to make it out of solid gold

If he wins a landslide in California, then he'll be our next president. Put money on it.

Incorrect.

W/ Bernie's proposal ppl on avg will be paying 1k$ more per year in taxes

Just kill them. There's no reasoning with Trump supporters.

Except that in the polls he is down 9 points to Hilary. So even if he manages to win which is a big if, he isn't going to "win by a landslide"

And $0 per year on healthcare or tuition.

You know what I hate the most about all this misinformed idiots who claim Trump is the devil? That they think that building the wall is going to stop everyone south of the U.S.-Mexican border from entering the country.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to try to insult Trump on his views on an issue and not even know exactly what it is that he wants to do?

They see the words "build a wall" and instantly assume that this means every single Mexican is now strictly forbidden from entering the country.

He was down 40 points in Michigan and he still won. Every primary, every state, his numbers steadily improve right up to the election.

>Because the first thing the Republican controlled congress is going to do is pass all of Bernie's promises.

Rofl lots of contingency with that claim.
Also requires Trump to drop out

Look on the brightside, he'd be theoretically better than $hillary

If Bernie wins the nomination, there won't be a Republican controlled congress anymore. Every single seat in the House of Representatives is up for grabs.

Get your numbers right you fuck.

It was 20 points, not 40. And he won by 1.5%, hardly a landslide.

And assuming that democrats fill those seats, most don't support his plans either.

If there is a wall built, don't people realize that will create a market for ladders?

If he went from -20 to +1.5. An identical performance would move him from -9 to +11.

Y'know, California and Oregon are both reporting record numbers of people registering as or switching to democrat.

Public health care will cause one of two things to happen
>private health will be forced to become more competitive
>the economy will collapse because the private health can't exist in the market

Either way, the medical industry will Jack up prices because this is capitalism and you'd then be giving them access to a bottomless wallet

Lrn2economy

I don't think you know how politics work

Also, they would need to gain 30 seats to take control of the house. In 2014 when the republicans gained 15 seats and only lost 2 it was a shock. I dont see dems gaining 30 seats, not impossible but pretty damn unlikely

The medical industry will be legally barred from jacking up prices, like they are in the rest of the world.

Oh look someone smart

Mmm it sounds like you don't rofl

You can definitely make Mexico pay for the construction of the wall

>not impossible but pretty damn unlikely

Just like Bernie's entire campaign. Shillary swore she'd have him knocked out by March, yet here we are. She's still scrambling for cash and buying ads like crazy in California because she knows she could still lose.

actually it is nigger. THere generally are things called tariffs. Go look up the peso before NAFTA then talk to me. Also we can tax money leaving the country for Mexico. Numerous ways to get the funds or destroy mexico. Go look up history.

You might be retarded.

Getting that law to pass in the US would be impossible.

News flash, the large industries in the US buy politicians to influence legislation. It's been that way for a while

Yes because both states are extremely liberal so there are record number of people registering to stop trump, not put Sanders in charge. Of the new voters, even if he is polling 60% of those that won't make up the ground.

Let's also not forget that Hillary carried California from Obama in 2008 by a pretty good margin, over 8%

Actually he is telling illegals to go fuck themselves. Legal immigrants should love him. How would you feel if you did everything right spent 10 years waiting, spent 10k on a lawyer and some brown skinned nigger crosses a stream in the middle of the night and wound up right where you were.

>You can definitely make Mexico pay for the construction of the wall
Yeah Bush Sr, gave Trump the power with NAFTA.

>comes out wanting to send mexicans back to mexico
>still crushing hillary among mexican voters

smdh lol

Most legal mexicans hate illegals ,the only people that has problems with deporting illegals are either illegals or far left freaks

LET THE NAZI PARTY BACK IN WE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!

I am not saying he hasn't put up a good fight and hopefully woke people up. I'm saying he is fucked though.

We do need to start gassing and burning niggers,spics,homosexuals,jews and sand niggers, I'll give you that

You fucking cunt. Sup Forums is a contested board, in order to maintain peace here we don't talk about politics. You're opening Pandora's box asshole.

>Intentionally misinterpreting the statement he made to make him appear racist
>being this desperate for something to use against him

I bet if he said some snakes are poisonous you'd say he thinks all snakes have lethal venom and then call him an idiot

My exact reaction

I wish more people would read Mitchel Heisman's suicide note. The whole biology vs. technology thing is a pristine description of this race.

It's 1,905 pages, though, and you'd have to get most of the way through it to know what I'm talking about.

We don't need a special fence like in china. Just put up some razorwire and prevent thousands of welfare leeches every night. Fuck you, they hate us you dumb pussy. I'm the least racist person in the world, but if they like you, they start talking about white people this, white people that, fuck niggers. It's all they ever talk about.

>News flash, the large industries in the US buy politicians to influence legislation. It's been that way for a while

Which is Bernie's entire platform. This way of doing things is the root to almost all of our problems and it needs to be fixed.

Why are you guys still talking about that clown?
Thats Clinton's game now

Why are Trump supporters so delusional and think that Trump winning is some sort of inevitability and that the election is essentially a formality?

Yeah so you should be aware that it's also the root of Trump's platform as well, but Trump can actually fix it.

It's really not. It most likely is going to be, but it's not.

So, why talk about it? Because people always talk about the underdog. Because they think his message is important. Because he's been hinting at a win in California for a pretty long time now.

I think the real question is, why are you so dismissive?

>he thinks Mexico will pay for it
They won't and Trumps plans to force them have already been called out as retarded. YOU will be paying for every cent of that 20 billion dollar wall, user.

Sorry Billy, we couldn't afford college or healthcare for you because we needed to build retarded walls to keep da darkies out

But will he? Do you trust him to be the first politician to actually do what he promised to while campaigning?

Because have you looked at any polling information or been on the internet and seen his overwhelming support?

The issue is that we can't trust politicians to fix a problem which pays them.

Trump says he can't be bribed.
Sanders says his record shows he can be trusted.

Trump gives more reasons to be called a liar. It's hard not to side with Sanders.

Trump's not a politician.

>I think the real question is, why are you so dismissive?

No the real question is Why do you think who you vote for would actually make a real change in the status quo?

So why is he trailing by nearly 15% and also the most disliked candidate in US history?

You take meme popularity on Sup Forums as some sort of evidence the world love shim when the contrary is quite evident. He's about as "sure a thing" as Romney was and if the election ran tomorrow he would lose. So why act like he's some inevitability when he's losing?

>running for president
>not a politician
Pick one, retard.

Indeed, he's a corrupt businessman who made a lot of his power by fucking over old ladies and the like out of their land in the 80's

70 posts and only one of them says "cuck", good job everyone not being cancer

Sanders is a jew, He can't be trusted by default

Um user, you contradicted your own argument.

you might try to at least sound like you know what you are talking about before posting here.

He does like gold. His butler said so.

>implying Trump's daughter isn't a jew.

No, he made the majority of his money off a trust fund , he's a trust child

Even is politicians completely ignore it, people don't. And, thanks to the internet, people have gotten pretty good at organizing protests. At the very least you can expect face values changes as a result of those sorts of protests.

To say nothing of the politicians who actually do represent their citizen constituents.

>Wanting to remove illegal immigrants.
>talking about legal immigrants.

Here's what I don't get. If Trump is so awful, why do liberals have to completely make shit up and lie about him? Like this fucking idiot pretending Trump has EVER said he wants to remove legal immigrants.

Because a majority of people on Sup Forums fuck their siblings and love Trump's billion dollar cock

the wall the he himself said was a meme.

Oh Trumps daughter is running for the presidency, I see now.
Also this is a political discussion, so you basically invited Sup Forums here

Muh ferretdoms

come around anytime little man.

Y'know he ran for president in the '90's as a libertarian (so naturally it didn't go anywhere). They weren't fighting him because he wasn't in the club, they were fighting him because what he was saying was making them look bad.

That is one hell of an offensive line of bullshit. Only a Jew would say or think that

I already pay enough. fuck you. how much do you pay?

Trump: I don't have time for total political correctness

Why the double standard?

Cali is filled with Bernie supporters. The old man is going to beat Hillary's cunt.

Trump allows the Jews to fuck his daughter, just like he will let them fuck America. I can't believe you autists approve of this.

He's a lapsed jew. He's still technically allowed in the club, but he hasn't been to a meeting in years and he probably lost the hat.

Well if he doesnt win, he will still hold the title of Never a politician.
But I see your point. And you are right. He sure does know how to play the voter manipulation game, like all the other politicians running.
He even speaks at a 4th grade reading level!
And uses big words like TERRORISM and TERRIFIC.
And he constantly reassures us that he will do such a GREAT JOB.