/b

/b
Im here to tell a secret that i can't keep any longer.
I'll try to be short in this post but story is little long so im sorry.
Basically someone i love has committed a terrible crime and im passing through a moral dilemma on this

>be me
>know this chick for a long time, since i was in high school
>we always like each other but nothin happens since we were both in a relationship
>(she is bisexual, by that time she was dating a girl)
>prom day pass, i still chat with her
>suddenly she erase all her data on the web, no facebook, twitter, or any social network
>can't call her either
>a close friend of her told me that she escaped with her gf because her dad's find out she was dating a girl so they kicked her out from her house
>i didn't knew anything from here for almost 4 years. I only knew she was living with his gf but no more
>last year, new friend request on facebook
>it was her..
>i accept it but dint talk to her
>after a week she message me
>she explained that she is now single, she break up with her gf last year because she caught her cheating with other girl. (she actually caught them in plane action)
>we start again knowing each other. She told me that her last relationship was terrible and her ex gf was a manipulative bitch that treat her like shit but she was very in love with her and had no place to go since her parents kicked her out
>fast forward to this year, we start dating
>thing look ver optimistic, we are both comfortable with each other. Damn i was also considering in inviting her to share flat with me
>on day we start talking about stupid things we had done while we were in love in the past
>she just said "i had done stupid things, but i had also done things i dont feel proud of.
>i asked her in a playful way "really? like how bad, did you kill somebody?
>no, but i think is worse..
>we just laugh, at the moment i just thought she was joking
>fast forward last Friday
>i invite her to a bar and we have some beers
(continue...)

Go on

cont

MOAR

cant you type a little faster?

For the love of God, hurry the fuck up

Kill your self you little cunt, typing with your retard fingers

Bump
Man you are taking way too long

Op es muerte

Cont.

>we drink for a bit
>invite her to head home with me
>she accepts
>fuck yes.jpg
>mfw live in a shady part of the town
>it's late night now, we're alone
>finally get home
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everyone walk the dinosaur

Motherfucker

>i was a little drunk already and i dont know why, but the conversation we had before came to my mind again
>i asked: hey, about last time... you said that you made something bad, i just curious. Its ok if you dont want to tell me.
>"are u sure user? is a very heavy thing..."
>i said it was ok
>she told me the following:
>two years and a half ago i was dating this girl. I had a very toxic relationship with her and all things she did to me make pull the worst part of me
>there was a girl who constantly bullied me while i was dating with my ex gf. She always want my ex gf with luxury. And every time she had the chance to make something to me she did
>she shit talk about me a lot, one day i was walking in a park and she threw me a rock in my legs making me to fall down. Then she just start laughing and humiliate me in front of the people she were with.
>even worse. One day she hired a guy and send him to my house to try to robbed me (fortunately my exgf know him and identified him in the moment).
>the guy just laugh and threat me saying that someone send him
>(i live in a third world shit hole, hiring a guy with a bike and a gun is very common in here and easy as well)
>then she suddenly stopped and said "im going to tell you something that few people know. I was afraid of telling you this before cuz i thought you will run away. But i really love you and i feel you have to know this now
>she make me promise to not tell anyone
>she said: i hired three friends. I told them to raped her and beat the shit out of her
>at the day after it, they send me the pics proving they accomplish the job

I'll continue for you OP

>bitch aborted probably
>OP became a cuck when her ex came back
>the end

You used 10 min to write this little? :/ Anyways, cont

Which shithole 3rd workshop country do you come from?

OP here, sorry for delay. Im not so fast that day, i was in shock. My reaction was just to hold her hand.
She promised me that she will neverdo such again. She is not proud of it and she sometime have nightmare about that.
This crime was commited two years ago. She said that she already erase all the evidence and the guys she hired are living in other cities cuz police was searching from them (apparently for other crimes, not exactly the rape crime)

I'm coming here cuz i dont know who else to tell.

I really love her but i dont know if i shall continue with this.

An advice will be greatly appreciated

Colombia

Hire three black guys to fuck her while you watch you fucking cuck

You didn't need to point out that you are from a third world shit hole. Literally every aspect of your story and your telling of it highlighted that, even prior to the admission that you're now aiding and abetting a gang rapist.

You're going to enjoy carrying around that horrific shit, that you're now an accomplice too, for the rest of your shitty third world life.

I hope some lack of sanitation kills you.

i mean. im not so fast typing, sorry...

THIS. /thread

She's a crazy bitch, no one calls 3 guys and send them to rape someone, get away now, she'll do far worse things to you
Remember, she is probably a psycopath so be careful op

>An advice will be greatly appreciated
Work on your English god damn

Let's assume your story is true. Here is what I know if I accept your premise:

>1: English is your second language
>2: You live in 3rd world shit hole
>3: The girl you like has access to scum friends and has already used them to rape and attack an old lover when the relationship went bad
>4: You are at least affluent enough to know english, and have internet access in your 3rd tier shit country, so you likely have options besides crazy bitch.

Here's what I say, even if she is confessing from a guilty conscience and it was two years ago, you should ditch her and find someone who isnt crazy. She's just a vagina afterall and theres millions just like her.

thats pretty fucked user, but it seems like she isnt too proud about it either
try to forget about it
kill yourself

>I'm not so fast typing

Well, his english is somewhat average, just not very advanced.

The concept that there are people in the world who don't speak English has yet to reach the average American

>The concept that there are people in the world has yet to reach the average American

So are you going to get the pics or what fucking faggot

Trust me, i had been thinking aabout that all day long.
But how should i do it?
When i was in the bar with her i told her that i was not going to run away after that and i also tell her that i believe that people can change.
However, i didnt expect that he was going to tell me a fucked up story like that

i was thinking that too. But somehow i start thinking. If she was able to do such atrocity, what can guarantee that she will not do such again?

I know the concept of justice is lost on you third world niggers, but there is an imbalance of justice if she's never made to recon with her horrible crime.

She's worse than the three niggers that actually did the raping.

No amount of "I'm sorry" gets you past the fact that you orchestrated the gang raping of a person.

If you don't turn her in- you are exactly as responsible as her.

if its something she says she has nightmares about then its incredibly unlikely she will ever try to do something similar again
you just have to find out if shes lying about the nightmares, if she is, gtfo

This.

That picture is what is wrong with this world

Haha TRUTH

don't listen OP just stay out of it. there;s no reasn for you to go to the police or any of that shit.

if you're looking for justice, get this bitch to blow you whenever you want her to or you'll go to the police. don't put it like that, but she'll udnerstand

i agree. After she told me this i haven't sleep well.

This is not something related to me at all. It was a crime committed by her.

But just by simply think that somewhat i appreciate was capable of doing such thing make me sick. And i cant avoid feeling like i was responsible too.

But how should i end this.
She gave me her confidence, maybe she is trying to have a second chance in life and she see my like the person who is going to help her to go though that.

im really frustrated. Im never been in such position in my short life

World is Hell isnt it...

lesbians give great blowjobs. i speak from experience.

even if i try to get police involve. It will be useless

The only proof she had (the pictures) were erased and the people who did that are now in different cities.

Plus, justice in Colombia is a fucking joke

yeah you might instead get some of that "justice" from the men who raped her.

on second thought i woudn't fuck with her directly. fuck it.

i mean, at least they tried lol

they all want to speak english and learn it early in school. it seems like everyone knows the US is all that matters. why should the US citizens think differently?

OP your going to end up raped and beaten to death. Run for your life.

>PLANE ACTION

I 911'ed that bitch

You become like the people you spend your time with. If you want to become better in life you figure out how to cut immoral scum out of your life. Going to the police probably wouldn't accomplish anything and then you would have a dangerous enemy to deal with. Find a way to get away from this sociopath and try to find better people to hang with.

Kekus Maxilianus

she got revenge on her tormentors. everyone on /b jerks off thinking about doing this but remain too big of a pussy to ever pull it off.

Thats all?
That is the horroriffic crime she did?
For someone who says lives in a shady part of town, and from a third world shithole, you are a moron and a pussy.
So is your Gf, you deserve each other

Heres a short story
>I had a crush on a girl from high school
>She was dating someone else though and after graduation she moved to the other side of the country
>Randomly saw her 4 years later when she was in town for a weekend, she had just broken up with otherdude.avi
>Tell her its nice to see her, we should catchup sometime, would you have time to grab a drink before you fly back?
>"i'd love to!"
>We get a drink, she tells me i should fly out and visit her we catchup things are great she admits she had a crush on me. says if i visit her i can stay at her place for the week

PAUSE. So far it sounds like a fucking fairytale right? It's perfect and this chick is hot too, (probably out of my league) shes got a good job, her own place, etc etc.

Well, I hop on a plane fly out to stay with her and about the 2nd night we're drinking and shes admitting to me that the reason her and otherbro broke up is because they were doing long distance and she was secretly living with another dude for 2 years. Like not just occasional cheating or whatever. She was straight up paying rent with and living with a 2nd dude secretly.

So she's all crying when shes telling me how fucked up it was and she couldnt believe she did all that and saying "you probbaly think I'm terrible, user. I would never do it again I was such a bad person"..

Well here's what I did.. I consoled her, said we all do fucked up things, I hung out for the week and when I left I never talked to her again. Some people are cancer dude, and don't count on them to change. You don't want to be on the recieving end of a persons crazy and if theyve done fucked up shit before, theres a good chance they'll do it again. Just moonwalk out and be glad you dodged a bullet, in your case, maybe literally

thinking and dreaming about having revenge by doing horrible things is way different from actually committing those twisted dreams .

It requires true evilness to actually do it

Op the answer is time. If you want her to be in your life story its not impossible. You need to just let time pass, be friends. Dont do any relationship shit that would dumb af. The only way hou can ever trust someone like that is by multiple acts of healthy decisions.

not your fault why you even care ? have some fun...

speaking as a person who, in my younger days, got plenty of revenge it feels great. you can justify the "evil" by degrees. go a little harder and that person will certainly not do anything like that again. and it does work.

i;ve sworn off revenge but not for moral or ethical reasons.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING HER ATROCITY LEVEL CRIME OR YOURE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE.

Point blank.

You either need to go talk to the cops, or get good with the fact that you're going to be hiding a crime against humanity for the rest of your equally morally vacant life.

Like he said- you timbers world niggers literally can't understand that level of justice because your culture is broken and full of moral turpitude.

Dumb cunt should have told them to kill her. Now she will get revenge.

Stay the fuck away.

but how should i end this? just stop talking to her or telling her straight why i cant stay and how freak out is this situation for me?
Should i concern of my own security as well. what about she doesn't take this nicely?

That's the other part of the dilemma. My heart want to believe she is a new person. But my brain is constantly telling me to run the fuck out

see this

Difference is that you won't be an accomplice to the crime.

Also- there are far more possible connections than just the pictures.

>implying knowing something makes one an accomplice
There are no good samaritan laws last I checked, especially in Colombia.

IF YOU KEEP THE SECRET, HOPEFULLY YOU ARE NEXT, AND YOU PROBABLY WILL BE IF U EVER PISS HER OFF.
YOU REPORT THAT SHIT RIGHT AWAY!

leave colombine, move somewhere better

Cont

>so she went to police and tell of them being
>when get of there are home everywhere as far as the
>legs could walk penguins from of day are there
>my mother telling of them don't be like the other boy
>How can Luigi and i support this so we get of car
>it's not are be car of alexander but boris would be of drive
>we taking of car to the house and put all the potato in
>the hood but the sheriff was near
>he be of shoot at us because he knows about stalker
>we all say alexi be don't of shot neared us but time is of long
>so we write all our integers down except for alexi
>Alexi is kill we run to boris and be of road
>Roading long be of birth house doors are light
>scared them of we did
>Boris was dead

Yes, but anyways. That sound risky knowing that she know people that can hurt other people.

It still a possibility that she would want to hurt me if she find out i was trying to tell the cops just as user said:

is more easy to say it than doing it user...

wrong and just dumb. no court in any country will convict you having just heard about a crime. the cops will just laugh at you in the most civilized countries.

jesus no wonder you fuckers have no friends. wtf.

Jesus Christ OP, what a pickle. Thank God i won the genetic lottery and ended up born in the best country in the world, the USA.

i would not tell a single person about it OP, not this message board again, certainly not the police. don't be a pussy like these other wizards hiding in their parents basements.

maybe she'll hurt you if she finds out you posted on some shitty internet image sharing board. ever consider that? obviously not.

Batman would turn her in

But the flash would convince her to turn her self in

so... you are saying that i should forget that and just move on with her?

Im confused.

forget about the crime and forget about what she did in the past. judge her about what she does now. obviously i would be careful about, for example, putting naked pictures of her up.

It might sound impressive. But Sup Forums is not very popular in this places. Well at least not in the city were i live.

I would be very surprise if she know what is Sup Forums...

it's not impressive anywhere

do you believe that people can change?

yes, of course. and it sounds like she is genuinely remorseful about this crime.

1. How old was she when she did this? If she was in her early 20s or younger then these judgements are slightly less fucked up.

2. Was she fearing for her safety? It kinda sounds like it.

It's a terrible thing, and if she ever gets caught you can't ethically defend her and she would deserve a severe penalty. But note that it wasn't like she was sadistically standing over the victim as she was beaten and raped, so it's less likely that's she's got some sociopathic tendency that might come out again in the future.

She has to get on with her life at some point, and for her that seems to mean trusting someone with this terrible thing she did. I don't think you could be faulted ethically for continuing to see her and look past it.

That said, one could argue ethically that since she has not paid any penalty for her serious crime, nor has the victim had justice, you should find it ethical to take this opportunity to report her to the police. I *honestly* cannot find fault with this reasoning. There may not be enough evidence around to convict her either way, and your action may just lead her to be paranoid of confronting her mistakes for the rest of her life, but it is still in a cold objective ethical sense the correct result.

Also, let's this rape happened two days ago instead of two years ago. You would certainly be obligated to tell the police then by any standard.

Still, were I in your situation, I think I would follow my heart and give empathy to the woman who confided in me.

Top kek m8

she is 20 now so that happen when she was 17.

She had also told me that on those days. His relationship was very toxic and make her a jealous maniac. She also told me that the day when she caught her exgf with this other girl. She took a knife a threat her on killing her.

That is why she has a Restraining order. She cant be near any of those two girls ever again.

yeah she sounds really crazy.

but you know maybe she's just your average columbian babe.

does any of this really matter?

So /b

Im literally alone in my room , havent eat havent talk to anyone.

What should i do? this shit is driving me crazy

I wouldn't take anything like that with a grain of fucking salt. I'd beat it in a heartbeat. Fish in the sea, and all that. Doing anything other than leaving is russian fucking roulette around a murderer direct or not.

If morality matter to you, then yes. If the concerns of others matter to you (i.e. ethics), then yes.

well dont piss her off and you should be fine
the other girl seamed like a bitch and she was the first one to hire thugs, so i would say she hade it comming

also are you a dude or a girl?

tits etc.

despite what you might think, yuo can't unrape someone.

OP lives in columbia. not much choice.