Why are girls so paranoid these days Sup Forumsros

Why are girls so paranoid these days Sup Forumsros

At least she types properly.

>your busy
>splicing sentences

Yeah great.

She's insecure because she has a side boyfriend .The people that tend to be paranoid of there partners cheating on them are that way because they cheat themselves

She obviously doesn't trust you. Just leave the insecure chode and find somebody more worth your time. All she's going to end up doing is making life miserable.

LOL have that same dialogue with an ex these days

You're lazy not busy.

No she fucking doesn't.

What's it like to be a cuck? I bet the dudes she cheats on you with are black

Truth

I just saw his dumb shit typing, and have only just clicked hers.

>I was wrong

> implying he watchers her fuck niggers

Good assumption
Probably
True
Cuck my ass lmfao never that user thanks for making me laugh tho

I second this. Went out with a girl constantly gave me shit about having side hoes on tap. Like I had bitches lined up like I could choose. I found out she fucked my friend and dumped her later on found out she was cheating on me with some of my friends. We're no longer friends anymore.

He does, this is a cuck roleplay thread.
These threads are here for cucks to be humiliated

Forgot the pic

I bet you she was fucking him while texting you , Just tell her you found out, and you know who she's with right now

this is the holy truth

No fucking way user OP isn't a cuckold faggot

Just like Moot wasn't?

She was the piece of shit that fucked your friends, they should have told you instead of being puffs, but she would have fucked anyone. Worth cutting off mates for that snake bitch?

Come on OP, Tell her you Found out and know who she's with right now

Honestly I just don't give chicks too much attention tbh she knows I talk to other chicks she even messaged a few from my phone also says I treat her like she's worthless go figure

Why?

Bitches cheat then accuse you of cheating to justify their own indiscretions in their head

Nice trips user

True but not in all situations I gave her more than enough reason to think as such mostly becoz I'm a bit of an asshole

You aren't a very good troll, you can't just change your positions all willy nilly like that. Not how a effective troll operates