Cuck thread continued, post girls you know, other anons say how they'd degrade/use/abuse them, reply 4 reply

Cuck thread continued, post girls you know, other anons say how they'd degrade/use/abuse them, reply 4 reply

I'm looking for a meetup

Meet up in Mexico
My girlfriend just agreed to be shared

would rip the right one apart with my cock and fill her pussy with cum

What about left?

Anyone want to fuck her?

definite throat fuck till she cries... then some more

Man, the one on the right is the best looking but I would ravage the one on the left

would cum in the hair of the fair skinned one on the right

where on mexico?

left one id grab by the hair and shove my cock into her mouth, shed love it. would play with her mouth for an hour, then burst a huge load into it.

would cuff together facing each other, get a pair of sissors and slowly cut fabric off each of them until they're both in their bra and panties

On the border .
Mexicali tijuana

Pics from other thread? This wasn't even the best one

Have some OC gentlemen.

This girl wanted to cuckold me for real. The full chastity/cum eating// pegging monty.

I didnt go for it at the time. Today i wish i had taken the deal...

looks like a total slut, love her

I would grab her leash, put her on all fours, take or her clothes off and walk her like a dog around the house. then put her on her dog crate and stick my dick trough the wholes so she can suck it. if she do a good job, I'll put her a bowl of water to drink

Would let her eaten my cock after i fucked her ass so hard that she will not seat for three days

I'm looking for a boyfriend for.my girlfriend to be honest

she has a nice chubby ass, I'm in tijuana

looks frigid af but would bust a load on her face

please moooar

would fuck her ass hard while the other user from fucks her throat. She'd have to swallow it all, tho.

oh she totally is. would choke her with one hand while she cums all over my hard cock with her pussy pulsating.

damn rigt shed have to swallow. not once either. shed fucking love it and keep sucking my cock after every ejaculation with a ton of saliva.

I would pull her hair while destroying her pussy then covering her face with cum

fuck her ass till she cries, obvious

Make her sit on that bottle and push her down until she takes it all

FUck her throat till her beautiful lips are no more.

This cockwhore loves cum & cumplay

the face shed make when i slide up into her guts with a massive cock... shed be cumming in minutes

fuck her mouth until I come on her face

id fill her mouth a few times like a fucking doll

What about these sluts

gf

Not sure if work or school, but I'd be waiting outside that room. I'd wrap my forearm over her mouth as soon as she's out and drag her into the nearest utility room. Inside I'd rip at her clothes until she's exposed and screaming into my arm, and start dinner fucking her until she's just crying and sobbing. Then, back into the hall, where I'd throw her tired body down and Fuck get ass full of my cum to the shock of everyone, and leave her there.
---
Would tits help?

would tag team her to see her face with my cock in it while shes being pounded from behind and getting closer to climax

would love to user, but my wife would not like the idea

who

Sorry

too fat but would let her suck me off since shed love the attention of a handsome guy

Would tie left up, and force her to watch as I punish her friend to the right.
Posted on other thread, some slight interest on her.

she seems fine thoug, why did you delete the pic?

My two sisters

rip and tie them to the coat hanger rack.

grab a coat hanger and spank both until theit ass cheeks are red.

tell them I'm going to fuck one of them in the pussy and they should decide among themselves who it shall be.

The winner gets it in her pussy but afterwards the loser gets it in her ass

Let right suck my cock while I finger left

Looking for a meet up
Not to spread pics

loved her, shed maje a similar face when she feels my cock pulsating a huge load deep into her pussy

You?

Make her get completely naked and handcuff her. Then write "cumslut" across her ass and have her walk down the steet. She has to suck/fuck any cock that wants her

My wife. I would love to see her fuck a white man

Your mom?

GF

Make her go naked underneath the sari at all times. Make sure to buy them 2 sizes to small

Mast bhabhi hai. School ke ladke ko chodegi?

I was fapping to her tits user. but cool I understand

More if anyone wants. (There is one from when she was chubby, if anyone wants)

Ggfj

Holy Fuck I think this is my student teacher

Handcuff her to that railing and remove her bikini. Offer up her cunt and ass to anyone who wants some. She has to watch people having fun on the beach while she's being raped all day, cum leaking down her thighs and pooling between her feet.

Push her down flat on her face on the dirt, rip off her clothes, choke her until she gets the message and stops struggling. Fuck her asshole, no lube, no mercy, until she's sobbing uncontrollably. Flip her over and make her clean the blood, cum, and shit off my cock with her mouth.

What would you do to this girl? Replies get replies

Fuck the right one in the face cuz she's prettier. Fuck the left ones ass. MOAR.

how about my wife

Bend her over in front of a class and make her moan my name while I fuck her from behind

Make her deepthroat my cock before I put her up on that chest, spread her legs, and fuck her raw

She says I'm too small and that she wants to fuck another man

You were?
Repost then?
Email?

she would happily swallow every drop

would make her pleasure me for hours. oils, lube, the works. shed play with my dick and love it.

Gonna post the one from when she was chubby, then the rest of the normal ones

What a bimbo!

Biker bar. I'd tie her wrists behind her back, pull her jeans and panties around her knees, and lead her in. I'd toss her on the nearest table and let them go fucking wild on her little body. I'd pick up what's left later, and have some more fun tomorrow...

I'd force her to her knees and throatfuck her until she vomited, then bend her over and cum in her pussy. Then I'd tie her over a chair and give every other guy at the party a turn.

Replies get replies

Anything for either one?

if she did then shed get a "next time" where id eat her pussy till she cums once or twice, then fuck her senseless and stretch her pussy like rubber. id make her do all the nasty shit i love and i bet she would love it too, the slut

I would make the one on left give some of her eyebrows to the one on the right.

Here is another pic of my bueatiful wife

Age? Kids? Indian or arab?

Fuck her doggystyle in front her family while whipping her ass with that pink belt, til it leaves welts. Finish on her face.

Hnnnng! Any of her front?

not that beautiful but if shes an open little slut then id have her cum on my cock a few times.