I'll dump something
Anyone got a greentext?

What's on your mind op ?

What a fucking cunt

Francis Bacon

Wasn't me after this post up untill now
Thanks for the dump user

a bit of a laugh, to move away from the sadness for just a little

This thread's already killing me inside.

you can blame me for that user, its pretty much only me posting at this stage
whats your story?

I am the the type of person who likes to be alone. I like to go home alone with my music. I like staying home alone on Friday nightfall. I Just like the peace and quietness of it. What I don't like however is being alone for a long time. I don't like being alone for the bad thoughts to take over. I guess what I am saying with this is that I like being alone,
But hate being lonely

i know how you feel mate, im pretty much the same
stay up late on computer every night and hate it, but then wake up late every day so it becomes the only thing i do anymore

>feeling like shit
>would like to feel better but instead cry in baw thread

tonights feels thread we all have to talk with eachother and make eachother feel happy, tell us one thing that makes you feel good no matter how dumb you think it is

shit.. that's just me....

eh, mostly apathy. Parents are stupid and while they don't hate me or anything, I feel like my life has been a series of stupid bullshit and pointless events that I could be doing so much more with.

Man I'm tired of being called a great person by a female that I'm interested in and then she'll barely talk to me.This shit happened 3 times and it may not seem as much but it does taking to account that I had a big crush on those 3 girls and when I got complimented I thought I was finally going to stop being a beta spineless virgin.But no they leave.They say you're nice then go on to crush on some total scumfuck bastard that's not even close to being a decent human being and an obnoxious attention seeking sad cunt.Oh and not to mention I don't even have the guts to playfully touch a girl or make remarks about her tits or ass just because I think I will sound creepy and disrespectful(expect that total whore in hs that shoved her arse everywhere).Just fk me up how can I be so spineless.

(1/3)
>my grandparents meet in their early 20s
>marry young and have one son
>my dad
>dad meets my mom in his late 20s
>both work full time and overtime trying to survive
>grandfather works in construction and helped build our entire small town
>known by everyone
>grandmother is a stay at home wife
>my mom gets pregnant and they have their only son
>me
>just as I'm born, my grandfather's body is worn out and he retires early
>parents still working way too much, so I spend most of my time with grandparents
>grandparents have regular old people problems
>in and out of hospital for little things here and there
>always worried that one of them will suddenly die
>I'm 10 years old
>at my grandparents place
>sitting on the balcony in the summer sun with grandpa
>suddenly hear a loud noise from the kitchen
>try to call out for grandma to see what that noise was
>no answer
>grandpa says why don't you go check on her?
>go to the kitchen
>grandma on the floor
>bleeding wound in her head
>call ambulance
>grandma making weird noises
>grandpa freaking out
cont.

(2/3)
>find out later grandma has had a massive stroke
>grandma comes back home after a few weeks, unable to speak
>slowly regains speech but with bad aphasia
>can't read or write
>can't find the words for anything
>uses a limited number of (wrong) words to describe everything
>grandpa has to do almost everything around the house
>he also takes care of me
>and takes care of grandma
>they still love each other even though they can barely communicate
>grandpa buys flowers twice/week
>grandpa gets older
>I have to walk to the store with him to get flowers
>people stop him on the street all the time
>old friends and friends of friends
>children of old coworkers
>or people who have just heard of him and recognize him
>they ask about grandma
>grandpa always says grandma is wonderful
>grandpa gets even older
>I have to walk to the store on my own
>bring home flowers so that grandpa can give them to grandma
>grandpa has heart problems
cont.

(3/3)
>need to put grandma in a retirement home while grandpa is in the hospital
>grandma gets depressed, can't talk to anyone there
>grandpa comes back home after a month or so
>bring grandma back as well
>they go back to their normal life
>until grandma has another stroke
>she dies that night
>60 years of marriage
>never seen grandpa cry before
>I don't cry
>just feel like it was time, she was old
>funeral soon thereafter
>my parents and I walk up to the casket along with grandpa
>we all carry a rose and put them on the casket one by one
>my grandpa waits until last
>he puts the rose on the casket
>then he says, very quietly:
>thank you for all those wonderful years
>I cry like a baby
>grandpa dies a week later

im the exact same way too, I get all the signs of a girl liking me and I tell my friends and they all want me to ask her out yet for whatever reason I cant
My mind comes up with reasons why she doesnt actually like me and I cant help but believe them

if you want a solution, be gay. it's much easier that way.

i always have mixed feelings when it comes to 'feels threads'. i've always been a social outcast which most likely resulted in me being a total introvert (it's not as bad nowadays). i met the girl of my dreams and got lucky enough to call her my girlfriend and was lucky enough to fall in love with her and her falling in love with me. i'm so lucky to have her fall asleep in my arms after fucking her and hearing her say 'i love you user' with her soft, panting voice during sex.

yet i am here. i come to these threads as if i'm still living the sad times of my life which are now mostly behind me. those years defined me as a person and i dont want to lose touch with my "sensitive side". life is a shitshow mostly but i hope you all find somebody or somethinf that will make you see the beauty in life.

sometimes i just need to cry for no apparent reason and feel like complete shit. that's where these threads come in.

so yeah, what makes me happy is that i found somebody who truly loves me. good luck anons. wish you all the best. except for bananaposters. fags.

We've been there dude. Copypasta or not.

I know that feel Sup Forumsro
I like to do things alone mostly, like shopping or lectures or working in the library. I do pretty much everything with my headphones on. I just find it hard sometimes to make the effort to see people and to do things with them when I do begin to notice the lack of contact. I'm not really sure why, but I have a slight tendency to isolate myself, even if there are people right next to me

I am grateful fro the friends I have at home though (currently at uni), they're the most awesome and accepting people in my life and I'm so glad I know them. They're all guys so there's never any drama, just friendly gossip and banter, which I love. I'm looking forward to going home this summer so I can see them all and just fuck around like we used to in sixth form.

thank god. Love her and never let that die. It's okay to just randomly feel like shit sometimes.

im glad we have people like you user, any positive message in these threads can potentially stop other anons from killing themselves. hopefully one day we will all have no use for these threads, and will be in the same happy position as you
so go ahead and cry user, cry for the people in this thread that have forgotten how to cry because every day is full of sadness

there's so many people sad about not having somebody special in their lives. what i wanted to portray is that there is always hope. just get up at morning and do what you love. just dont give up completely although life can be pretty hard at times.

>thank god. Love her and never let that die.

im truly trying my best. we've had our problems too but i suppose its just natural. our fights strengten our relationship and it's all getting better all the time honestly.

thanks bros.

i had someone once, posted about it once or twice before
it wasnt really much but she was everything to me for the better part of a year
i want a relationship now but im afraid something like what happened there will happen again

Exactly man it sucks big time.Hope we both stop being betafags someday

I know life's hard and there's always hope, but sometimes you just want to throw up your hands in defeat, y'know? All of my life has been little more than me stuck in my own head while reality unfolds around me. closest I got to a relationship was sleeping with a guy a few times at a party and then getting dumped over the Sims 3.
don't know if anyone here likes jazz but give this a listen, it helps me: youtube.com/watch?v=F3W_alUuFkA

>be me
>dad dies at 3, dont remember him at all
>half brother 7 years older than me, crushed
>separated after the death, we each go with out mothers
>his neglects him
>mine is abusive, lets her boyfriends abuse me
>forget about him, grow up just with the knowledge that i have a brother
>idolize him
>build him up
>wait for him to ride in on a white horse and rescue me
>that's what brothers do right?
>develop a complex
>fast forward
>we reconnect as im a teenager
>hes a depressed manchild, plays video games all day
>has no idea how much i love him, hardly talks to me
>i always sit and wait online, hoping hell message
>i would die for my brother, even though now i know he isnt a hero, and probably wants nothing to do with his annoying little sister
>i just want him to protect me
>i just want him to love me back

honestly, i get that. when you constantly get shit on for trying your best it might feel like theres literally no point in anything. however, going through hard times does make you grow as a person. it could break you but it could also make you. hopefully you'll look at these times someday and think "god it was horrible. im so grateful to have my life in order now". it wont get fixed without trying though.

Some music that gives me mixed feels. It sounds quite sad but there's a bit of hope mixed in there
maybe some of you can relate
youtube.com/watch?v=n69jY5ouozA

yeah. I tend to get over bad moods but sometimes life fees like a torrid wave of bullshit that just overshadows you and then drowns you before you can react. I'm not unattractive. I'm not untalented. I'm not a bad person. But it's scary. I find it very hard to put that much trust in a singular human being because so many times it's just withered away and died. Hell, both my parents are divorced and their life story just taught me that people are spiteful and retarded when it comes to love.
Sometimes I feel like love just isn't worth it. I just can't bear the thought of pouring my heart out to someone and having them spurn it. I hardly even have a breakup story, but why bother?

Just went thru this with my own grandparents 3 months ago. :( still hurts, not as bad, but still. Grandpa passed 1 month after Grandma. If there is an afterlife i hope they're together.

theres a really REALLY good set of caps where heaps of threads were made contacting this guy, basically saying that the person who posted about him was an ultra piece of shit and they funded a huge dance party for him
shits amazing

anyone stil laround?

always around user, gonna start posting pics of cute girls for anons to smile at

no

youtube.com/watch?v=SbKGsEK_T9g

this shit made me cry harder than my own damn sob story does

btards are good people at heart
they are just a bit prickly on the outside to protect themselves from getting hurt

i wouldn't bother. why allow us fantasize when you know reality will never deliver?

been thinking of reconnecting with my ex
has been nearly 3 years now, 2 years since we last somewhat texted

another guy who made b sympathize

poor julius

I read the "oh noooo!" In Patrick Star's voice

don't.

Came here to post this

DONT, when I got back with my ex it ended even worse than the first time, with her cheating on me
No matter how you feel user its usually best to avoid doing that, the relationship ended for a reason
glad you liked it user!

why?
because its something people say?
i'm not after getting back with her, only thing i want is to maybe get back in contact, sit down for a coffe or two and talk whats been going on in her life in the last couple of years

>No matter how you feel user its usually best to avoid doing that, the relationship ended for a reason
Funny, girlfriend of mine just dumped a guy for her ex, whom she broke up with after having a sort of relationship with that guy for well over half a year

some people man

I was gonna kill myself today. Hanging by a belt from my bed frame. Came here instead. Looks like I'll save that decision for another day.

I'm not crying, promise.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2e0zvGEWE

last time i cried over a feels thread was in october last year, been taking meds since then, i don't feel anything when reading all this now. i miss it

>be me
>lastnight dreaming
>having fun with this girl
>start getting feelings
>we lay with each other
>we start kissing
>I start kissing her lower and lower
>end up eating her out
>feels real
>she surprised and loving it
>we hold each other for a while that felt like forever
>dream ends
>alone again
>try to go back to sleep
>can't
>just drink the rest of the day away

I don't know what to do with my life anymore

Pic related it was her

Ha. Reminds me of new year's eve last year.

well if you just want to be friends, then go for it
always good to have an extra person in your life to talk to
that sounds really similar to what i imagine happened to me
me and gf broke up, she moved onto someone else before coming back to me not too long later saying she didnt realise what she gave up
took me a while to realise that the guy she broke up with probably was still with her for a while when we got back together

Something I think about all the time, never really had a gf in my teens, I'm 20 now, and the closest I got was when I was 19 just about to turn 20 and I lost it all at once, we were never a thing but I liked her so much that I don't want anyone else at all

Was very close with my grandma as well...I'm 20 now, studying my ass off. I still remember how she used to support me and always wanted to hear about my life. She was so sane, didn't have Alzheimers or anything like it, she was (next to my mom and gf) the most kind person in my life, a second mother, if you will.

They diagnosed the bowel cancer after a trip to the hospital, she had trouble speaking and eating for a while now. Slowly it went from bad to worse, needed a rollator to walk, speech got up to the point where whe had to strain ourselves to understand her. She started losing weight too, and became a shell of who she used to be. That was so painful to watch. The last months of her life she moved in with us because she just couldn't take care of herself anymore, and she knew it. I remember my mom asking her how she'd slept that day, and she said:
>I sleep wonderful, because then I dream. I dream I can cook for all of you, do the laundry, and do all kinds of things with the kids and you. Then I wake up, and realize I can't, so I go back to sleep.

That just...broke us. All of us.

She passed away two months ago. Surrounded by everyone she loved, but it still hurts so fucking bad. She's taken care of me and my sis all our lives. Turns out it wasn't the cancer that killed her, either, but the speech and breathing part of her brain deteriorated to a level where she couldn't breathe.

I miss her, and I'm glad she was aware of all of us being with her when she passed. But every time I think about it, I feel the feel.

Thank you for that funny post

good decision user, keep putting it off enough and hopefully it'll never happen, we love you you glorious faggot

I was at a party for my school on Friday and literally almost no one talked to me man, everyone pushed me aside so they could talk to their own friends, I thought I had some real friends so I went with them to the party and they ended up not talking to me at all. First time I felt happy in years, whenever I'm happy is when I actually talk to people and make friends or something, but then I had a crush, probably my worst mistake, I saw her with someone else and that someone was just holding her tight, I have realized before that, that my life was shit due to not looking like the best person in the world, please cheer me up Sup Forumsros.

This.

I hope I'm wrong but I think I'll never be happy.

I'm 27 and the only thing that could give me a chance is going back in tim 15 years ago, getting the girl I liked and actually try at life.

And sex isn't really the main issue, is love, I just want to get back and love her, because I can't feel anything like that now.

Damn, I had something like that a day ago. Had a dream where I was hanging out with my crush, he even said my name... In reality, he doesn't even know my name...

no idea how to start though, she has not responded to my text from a year ago so
gotta find something not too cringeworthy or too stalker-ish

>me and gf broke up, she moved onto someone else before coming back to me not too long later saying she didnt realise what she gave up
so you guys still together?

OC...

>that sounds really similar to what i imagine happened to me
happened to me, got sorta used as a rebound
we dated for half a year, she went back to her ex with whom she broke up because he stayed lazy
we had 3 months of no contact at all, started texting again and she texted me lots of "ive missed you in my life" messages

fuck, user...