I just lost 2 people I love very dearly and would do anything for in under 30 minutes

I just lost 2 people I love very dearly and would do anything for in under 30 minutes.

What the fuck do I do Sup Forums

I'm considering suicide, I can't feel anything but fucking pain atm

Kill yourself in under 30 minutes then.
It's what they would have wanted.

Please try to enjoy life again. It will come around.

For the next 30 mins i want you eat icecream and play some games. Maby go outside and help others.

Dont do anything that would kill you.

Do a flip faggot

Find something that gives you feels of joy to cover the sadness (anything but drugs!)

I don't know you or your social life, do you have a girlfriend? If yes, ask her for assistance (asking for sexy times would be an actual option in here). If not, try to find one. Or play games. ANYTHING will do, you just need to find it. Just stay away from drugs.

I had a similar problem: something (which i dont want to tell on the internet) happened which makes me connect the springtime feeling with extreme sadness which also makes me think of suicide sometimes. I barely "survived" last years spring and i was sure that i couldnt go through that again, which put me in extreme fear when this years slrig was around the corner. Then i met my first ever girlfriend and all of a sudden it was all blown away. I felt like i was being released from eternal torture, and i want you to experience the same.

do you think those two, would want you to an hero if they died? think about that for a second, i dont think so, so live life even more than before, but do it for them, and yourself. do you want people to an hero once you die? better not an hero yourself then. think about that, and dont kill yourself, you will die one day, let that day be random.

try heroin

Or get your pizza for free

Pull the trigger

End your miserable existence.
But take a video, so we can all see.

fucking reddit tier advice, get the fuck off

FUCKING NEWFAGS RUINING THIS BOARD

give it time

Who died?

The gerbil in my ass and the goldfish I sent him in after

...I feel better.

Thanks Sup Forums

I've had depression for a few years now, and I thought I was coming out of it recently with this girl I like, and she liked me back. But I got drunk and flirted with her friend and she pushed me away now. It wasn't until last night I seriously considered suicide. I feel like I'm destined to push everybody away, and the future looks bleak. I'm with you buddy.

>I've had depression for a few years now
Shut the fuck up, fatty.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KILL YOURSELF

So livestream ?

True