What's your fetish, Sup Forums? Don't be shy!

What's your fetish, Sup Forums? Don't be shy!

Pic related is one of mine. I'm sure a lot of women would love for this to happen to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
dropbox.com/sh/dlonkuemdw31c1s/AABxim8EmtKfmQu8jP-YWAiBa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i would hope there is more of this??

Also feet. but in a femdom way

That'd be called Breast Expansion.

>i would hope there is more of this??

Ball busting and feet

>Also feet
Have another fetish of mine.

Licking my girls asshole is nice.

Titfucking, especially petite girls. Not a particularly exciting fetish, but obsessed with it nonetheless.

Adult breastfeeding. missionary with valoptious women. Dirty talking. Straight shota.

Lurking

>straight shota
Agreed. I know several single moms with sons and I think up the dirtiest scenarios.

I wanna fuck my sister. I fap to her all the time.

Norwegian woman

Mutants are my fetish too

>What's your fetish, Sup Forums? Don't be shy!
Oh this guy thinks he's slick in how he's asking for CP

Weight gain

What is your sisters insta i wanna fap to her too

>asking for CP
Hell no.

amazon/smaller woman. especially when she picks her up.

Denial is the first step of admitting you have a problem user

that really hot girl's hands from last night.

My only fetish is fapping to girls that look like my crush

damn theyre hot

sauce?

I post girls i know in the cuck threads here because I like seeing that other guys would fuck the girls I find attractive

I've always had this thing for hypnotizing people, or anything to do with hypnosis really, I usually hypnotize anons and strangers. Although I've never been under myself and would love to try.

>My only fetish is fapping to girls that look like my crush

I hate to break this to you, but you passed Crush territory a while ago, you are now in obsessed creeperville ,on your way to stalker land

>amazon/smaller woman
NICE! I was just about to post something similar...

I posted this in another thread (boards.Sup Forums.org/d/thread/6788477), and it fits perfectly here.
>that one girl you like shrinks and is subsequently found by you
>how small does she become?
>what do you do with her?
This has been a fantasy of mine since I was still riding the school bus home (~15 years ago). Girl I liked would always take a nap on the way home from school. She would put her back against the window and stretch her legs out, resting them on the seat on the other side of the aisle. I would imagine that, as we got close to my stop, she'd begin to shrink. She would be in a deep sleep, and wouldn't notice that she was shrinking. I would stare in awe as she got smaller and smaller. Her legs would slide along the fake leather seats as she shrank, and her flip-flops/shoes would fall off into the aisle. Whether or not she would wake up at any time during this process didn't matter. She would be too freaked out to do much, soon become lost inside her clothes, and be completely helpless. She'd end up around 3 or 4 inches tall and finish shrinking just as we made it to my stop. I'd quickly lean over and fish her out of her clothes, stuffing her into my shirt pocket, and take her home to take care of for the rest of her tiny life. I'd treat her like a queen.

realitykings, i think the smaller woman is riley reid. forget the tall ones name (possibly morgana?)

Idgaf when i wanna nut i want to nut to someone i know

My fetish is getting kicked hard in the balls. I love it!

That's just wierd

When you are done raping her and need to hide the body, I hope you remembered to dig a hole first, and don't skimp on the depth, 6 feet will keep you out of prison

Any chance you have more like this?

no i dont... ):

>That's just wierd
That may be, but you'd be surprised how many women out there are into it. I was.

Tits or GTFO
Also my fetish

life jackets, anyone?

Here you go, user.

If you want to hide bodies keep them close to home. Like under the floor boards. Then put dog treats everywhere to distract the search dogs.

oh wow. fuck....uhm... thanks. more?

Wow, that chick has about the dumbest tattoo I have ever seen? WTF?

What ever floats your boat user ;)

John Wayne Gacey is evidence that strategy does not work

better

Then drive off to Canada dig a hole and bury the dead body. No stops at hotels just gas stations and 72 hours of pure concentration.

Ick. Seriously, ICK.
Tig bitties are gross.

She does have some nice meat curtains though.

>Tits or GTFO
I'm a dude.......When I said "I was." I didn't mean that I'm a woman who got into SW, I meant "I was surprised."

>oh wow. fuck....uhm... thanks. more?
Sorry man, that's all I've got. I just saved that one a few days ago.

I'm in to resus myself

some think its a fetish, i think its normal

>That may be, but you'd be surprised how >many women out there are into it. I was.
>women out there are into it. I was.
> women
> I was.

worst . shop . ever

I know right? I mean what good looking woman would let a guy in tighty whiteys touch her?

>girls with this kind of shorts
god damn

Chick with a dick finishing inside a chick.

Some quick Google searching told me this fetish is called "Lift and carry" there's even a play list on Xvideos.com so that should help you find more content

/clap
seriously

Blow a load through every bite, better then sex

What the Fuck is wrong with you?

feet too

feet folder
dropbox.com/sh/dlonkuemdw31c1s/AABxim8EmtKfmQu8jP-YWAiBa?dl=0

teachers, and stories about little kids and their mom's doing weird ass shit. i'm a fucking pedophile.

Basically I like extreme insertion, cervical/anal prolapse and whatnot.

I've been fapping to Naughty Alysha for thr longest time. In fact, I'm really contemplating of having her for a night (and do all those extreme shit like fisting or fucking her womb)before I get married.

Will a couple of grand do it?

i did not know that this is my fetish but it is now

underrated/10

I mean she is pretty nice, but come on man. That is a bit odd.

Dogs fucking my gf.
Done it with 3 ex gfs and its fucking awesome.

Guro

someone post the pasta

Posting pics of my ex gf and screenshotting what user says about her to jerk off to later.

Faces, especially with braces. I want to cum on them

Ever take pics of it

Recorded each one

i want to fuck her from behind and watch her tits swing

How hard is it to get them to do it?

If you posted them somewhere can you post links? I want to see it because it sounds hot

pics or it didnt happen

Sick bastard

Tell me about the experiences.

Were they into the idea at the start? Did you have to convince? What dogs did u use? Did they enjoy themselves? Facial expressions? Did they think it felt good?

I'll titty fuck the shit out of her and cum on her face

You're on a fetish thread what did you expect?

weird ass motherfucker

My first girl didn't like the idea, but tried it because she loved me. Didnt work out too well and she didn't like it - though I did.
2nd was apprehensive about it, since she never really had pets. As soon as the dog licked her she was hooked and loved the whole thing.
Mist recent girl was into it straight away, fucking hell for leather loved it and dove straight in sucking the dogs cock without so much as prompting.
Nah never posted them sorry
Not posting

blonde pixies. pic related.

Okay gg just hoping to get an exotic fap in

Shed let me cum wherever I want. Generally I'd I'm while tittyfucking her so it would spray all over her face

I loved doing that too.

thats a niche not a fetish

Lil sis and big sis

Big sis = first girl i jerked crazy for. Lil sis starting to mature now

Anyone else like this? Im a monster

that sounds so hot, did she opened her mouth for you?