How you feel about our future president Donald J. Trump?

How you feel about our future president Donald J. Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
addictinginfo.org/2016/05/14/panama-papers-show-donald-trumps-name-mentioned-over-3500-times/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

how does this make you feel?

like slander

nothing new

well that explains why you're so delusional that you think he's going to president.

Going to be a shitty president I can't believe how stupid you americans and easily you are manipulated. You are a fool if you think he has any interest in making your country better he's doing it for the fame and money.

>future president
>Donald Trump
Pick one

delusional? how?

please elaborate

yeah exactly. he flip flops so much who knows what he really wants but you can be sure it won't be for himself to lose money.

The other choices are a communist and a woman.

I'll stick with Trump tbh

I'm moved out of the States when the nigger took the chair. Now I'm finally returning home.

oops busted

addictinginfo.org/2016/05/14/panama-papers-show-donald-trumps-name-mentioned-over-3500-times/

already been debunked

I'm a registered republican and I will not vote for the guy. He's not even really a republican. Fuck him.

GOP: We keep losing elections because the last guy wasn't a big enough idiot.

I'm a registered republican and I will vote for the guy. He's a real republican. Trump 2016!

why is he not muh jesus enough for you

Obviously not. He is a savior.

you're one to talk

Nope, I happen to think religion should not be part of the party's base either.

the primary is not really an election ship shit.

why do trump supporters have no idea how primaries work?

nice

trump barely managed to get the support of half of the voters from the less popular of the two parties
he'll lose in an epic landslide
you'd have to be pretty detached from reality to think he has a shot at the white house

I know you white trash losers think he's going to save you but you should be more focused on trying to save yourself. It's called personal responsibility.

You can't even type in English correctly

you have to go back

ITT: Retards who think the president can actually do anything.

It's actually more like 15% if you look at the numbers voting in each state.

>supreme court doesn't exist

>personal responsibility
>coming from a Liberal

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

they can fuck up the country like bush did and like obama has been able to pull the nose up from.

i love him! regressive liberals are human garbage

I just want the Mexican and Arabs dead

you really think Obama fixed anything?

I'm a republican dumb ass. We used to be the party of personal responsibility. That's the point, trump isn't one.

The fact that Obama didn't win in a "landslide" against the McCain-Palin ticket would indicate that as well.

Well you let that happen. Maybe if most of your country wasn't sucking trumps dick this entire time and actually payed attention some of the good candiates before they were forced to drop out. But no it was "VOTE FOR TRUMP HURDUR OUR FREEDOMS, MURRICA!! #1".

>one of the biggest landslides in history
>"not a landslide"

He caught the right guy... just saying.

I'm banking on an indy conservative candidate. I really think one has a chance this time around.

not a chance
why are americans so retarded

yeah lets hand the election to Hillary Clinton

That was definitely not a landslide, nor remotely the biggest in history, but they did call it a "mandate".

As a hardcore right-winger, this word sums up my opinion on Trump: NOOOOO!!!!111!one!!1uno!!
Why did Cruz have to lose?

it's already been handed to hillary since the gop couldn't find a single candidate who's remotely qualified for the job

Cruz was only marginally better. I think the good ones didn't want to go up against Clinton so they waited it out.

Feels good man

better her than a trump single term and losing a shit load of local elections to democrats.

Kek. Dubs checked

The gap between Trump and Clinton is closing in recent polls. I'm optimistic about his chances.

yeah just like they said romney was close. it's all bullshit. he has some serious issues in many of the states he needs to win. polls are meaningless.

I hate hilary she is a lying cuntbag but I honestly believe she has Americas best interest in mind. I don't follow politics but the majority of people who hate her is because she's going to take their guns, in that case fuck em.

Accurate as fuck right here

feels great man

> trump supporters
>have no idea

You answered your own question, user.

He is one of the richest and most famous people in America.

He already has fame and money you absolute fucking retard

He is a beacon of hope.

Wish there was a way to mix Trump's xenophobic, nationalist tendencies with someone who might be a good president.

I'm feelin the bern because muh 1% and general disdain for people who multiply their shitloads of money without actually performing any work and then find ways to avoid paying taxes on it.

But I hate SJWs and have no problem with kebab removal policies, only that it might escalate into a situation where my personal freedoms are eventually infringed upon. On the other hand, my personal freedoms are pretty much guaranteed to be infringed upon by an SJW agenda.

they hate her because they believe the systematic and long-term smear campaign against her. it's the same class of people who believe all the other nonsense conspiracy theories. the tin foil hat crowd thinks she's a murderer, dumb shit like that.

He's better than Hillary.

>linking addictinginfo

Fuck off liberal trash

That's the only reason any one can really claim since they have no idea what trump even wants to do. That won't cut it in the general election, not when people actually like and support Clinton.

Trump isn't Romney

we have something called a 2nd amendment and it said very clearly SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

DONALD TRUMP / JOHN MILLER

No he isn't but he'll lose even worse than Romney. And that's sad. even romney hates him. W has distanced himself from trump. how fucked up do you have to be for that to happen?

with the current level of polarization it was definitely a landslide. he got the most electoral votes and the largest percentage of the popular vote of any candidate since the 1980s. before that it was a different game. the gop scare tactics, anti-intellectualism, and populism hadn't yet made the country so extremely uninformed as they are today. it was definitely a landslide, in that obama won pretty much every swing state and got won the popular vote by 7.2% margin. that won't happen very often in today's political climate. except this year it will, because trump isn''t qualified to take a guided tour of the white house.

Thinking trump is one of the richest people in the world. KEK. Nobody knows trump outside of America, go to China, UAE, Russia and they'll laugh at trump.

The republican establishment who prefers to suck Obama's cock doesn't like him

wow shocker

> my personal freedoms are pretty much guaranteed to be infringed upon

how so exactly?

If the republican party is less popular, why do we control the house and senate?

Also, the democratic party is only popular with 12-24 year olds, the most retarded demographic in the US

We had this thread last night. All you need to know about his "opponent" is the people at Hilary's rallys. Literally this:

Nigger Nigger Nigger SandNigger Nigger Nigger Feminist Sandnigger Nigger Nigger Sandnigger Nigger Feminist, etc.

That isn't america. That's a good target to hit with a UAV.

gerrymandering, for the most part. that will be stopped when trump drags all of your local politicians down along with him

who are you voting for dipshit

I wish this was happening someplace else so I could laugh at it from afar and not have it impact me directly. While I hope he doesn't win, I am glad to finally see a campaign that doesn't revolve around the regli-tard agenda. So tired of the Jesus freaks celebrating the virtues of the dark ages.

W wouldn't have stood a chance in this gop primary. he'd be out faster than rick perry. the gop has gone from uncle scrooge conservative to nazi in less than 2 decades. congrats, america.

TRUMP 2016

Make the USFL great again

If youre American and you DON'T vote for our glorious leader, you are a piece of shit

voter turnout and gerrymandering
this is common knowledge and undisputed fact
try to keep up
>low information voter

If the election was tomorrow, I'd stay home. I'm hoping for an independant conservative candidate joins the race before then.

I don't do "not as bad as" or "better A than B" i vote only for someone who aligns with my views. Neither Trump nor Clinton, and certainly not Sanders, do.

>nazi

Stop getting your news from facebook

Gerrymandering?

That sounds like a fancy word for 'You stated a fact and i don't like it'

I am excited to serve the Führer.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!

actually, the democratic party is popular with all demographics except low information white men

"the democratic party is only popular with 12-24 year olds, the most retarded demographic in the US"

>>i'm unpopular in my peer group

If Hillary gets elected and you voted for somebody other than Trump, you should actually fucking kill yourself

Shillary's the next prez.

SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!

nope
google it and educate yourself

Yes, we need to purge some shit from the party.

It should be down to:

>Fiscally conservative
>Less Government
>Personal responsibility

That's it. No religious pandering, no pandering to the white supremacist/white trash crowd and no flip flopping.

SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!

SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!
SEIG HEIL TRUMP!

That's just nonsense. Plus, I know what Hillary will do. I have no idea what Trump will do. And neither do you.

>Implying no one who has been slandered by the public or the media can become president

go back to your safe space faggot

>low information white men

Yes, the more educated ones are the low information voters.

You can't just label a demographic 'low information' just because it doesn't align with your liberal propaganda.

Wow dude.

ger·ry·man·der
ˈjerēˌmandər/
verb
manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class.

get out of your bubble some time
the whole world understands that trump is a nazi
literally only low information republicans who haven't picked up on this

JOHN MILLER

make me happy to finally get someone in office that i want there.

I can't even hold conversation with 16-24 year olds about politics because all they do is cry about how much they think Trump is going to do another holocaust

you are calling me low information while calling trump a nazi

LOL

don't forget the rich too. but it makes sense for them to vote republican. they just have a really good machine for, and spend a lot of money, tricking the poor white trash into voting for them too. it's sad.

ROFL, finally stumped a Trump voter with a fucking dictionary of all things.