What does Sup Forums think of my dick? Should I try to cut the thing off or will girls not care?

What does Sup Forums think of my dick? Should I try to cut the thing off or will girls not care?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/wKSPTStwYuJm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a sharp pocket knife and cut that shit, you pusssy

write timestamp on your mutilated dick

Stick a pencil through it

Any advice on how to curb the pain and/or cut it off cleanly? I'll need to make two cuts in order to remove it. Also I am OP posting from computer

Rub oralgel all over your weird dick skin, then snip it off with extremely sharp scissors.

You should see...if it's safe to actually do that.

These trips mean u cut now

>off by 3
:(

dont worry faggit no girl worth your time will give a shit about that

I did similar with a mole between my leg and balls when I was 17. Never regretted it for a second.
I used scissors though and had to do it like 10 times to cut it off right.

I had the same shit. Just jerked off enough times and it wore away. Bled a little is all.

You should send your parents a thank you card for mutilating your genitals. Seriously.

Mine isnt gonna go away unless I cut it off

T-thats a nice dick
post more pls

Thankss

Delivered

ALright, im gonna ask this now, sicne this will probably get attention. Is there a way to make a persons penis bigger? Like using some HGH (human growth hormone).

I think its a skin bridge

how big are you?
probably temporary shit like penis pumps
i heard jelqing increases size but people also say it's just a myth
otherwise you go for surgery

Oh thats exactly what it is thanks man

HGH will only make your dick grow if you are a female

Different dick.

same one dude just flaccid

8in long, 6.5in girth Sup Forumsro

pls do your worst
join.skype.com/wKSPTStwYuJm

I've seen that one before, I'm sure. It was a while ago and some dude had a loop of skin on his dick and he was shoving lots through it,

and different hair colour and skintone.

How much will skin bridge removal cost? and yes, the pencil and the op dick is the same, im just switching between phone and computer.

Oh wow that's huge

Stop lying, The hands are different. So are the pubes and dick features.

10 seconds of pain if you own a sharp object

Put anything metal though it and girls will think its a piercing, you will be the coolest boy in your grade

Its definitely a skin bridge, I did a little research but cant find out how much surgery to cut it off would cost. maybe it would be worth it to do it myself?