ITT: We discuss whether or not the decision to drop the atomic bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima were morally just

ITT: We discuss whether or not the decision to drop the atomic bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima were morally just

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/wKSPTStwYuJm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*was

they were fuck gooks

Yes

Yes. If dubs, no.

jap stole my gf, i am happy they did it. but feel bad aboud the children

nah the war was just getting fun we should of continued with the deadliest land invasion in human history

Yes, god damned jap's deserved it.

Saved American lives, made some Rice Krispies.

11/10 would nuke again

/thread

Kekd a little

Nope. Since the people targeted werent soldiers but civilians its not right.

yes
Pic related from my recent trip to Hiroshima.

Felt great to gawk and take pictures and be an obnoxious tourist there... Little payback for all the nips that like going to Hawaii and take pictures at pearl harbor

not answering your question but ask this:

Did it prevent more severe "first bomb"? Probably

well morally just probably not but everyone is biased so whats the point of even discussing that? Murrica savior and world police all the way

Yes, because all races that are not the Master Race must be exterminated.

LONG LIVE THE CANADIAN RACE!!!!

REMOVE IRC remove irc
you are worst chat. you are the chat idiot you are the chat smell. return to 9gaga. to our 9gag cousins you may come our websit. you may live in the IRC….ahahahaha ,9gag we will never forgeve you. shitpost rascal FUck but fuck asshole chat stink 9gag..meme genocide best day of my life. take a bath of deadpool ..ahahahahah9GAG WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget meme war .tumblr we kill the king , tumblr return to your precious reddit….hahahahaha idiot chat and 9gag smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE IRC FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. don+james+brad+ari=kill 9gag…you will meme war/ don alive in KYM, don making album of KYM . advice animal don KYM. we are rich and have dogecoin now hahahaha ha because of don… you are ppoor stink chat… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
don alive numbr one #1 in kym ….fuck the tumblr ,..FUCKk ashol 9gag no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and websit. don aliv and real strong wizard kill all the 9gag advice aminal with meme magic now we the KYM rule .ape of the zoo presidant barck obma fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and 9gag wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our memes we will crush u lik a skull of pig. KYM greattst websit

FOUND THE JAP

what's there to discuss? Germany was defeated, Japan was militarily crushed. The atomic bombs was just adding injury to injury

>rice Krispies

Kek'd hard

They should have dropped it on the Europeans... but, it's not too late to do the right thing.

this

Morality is an arbitrary concept, prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

>guys look at my picshures i am so cool

nobody cares faggot

Yes and we should have dropped one on Moscow and avoided the entire cold war

i just want to know why we haven't dropped a tactical nuke on north korea yet? if we wait for a state meeting / assembly of the military where he is always watching we could get rid of the muppet with ease.

Nuke Mecha , just puttin it out there it'd solve a lot of problems.

>join the axis
>attack US naval base
>attack US ships

Some people like to think we just bombed hiroshima and nagasaki for no reason.

There is no morally just war.

Pic from the museum at Hiroshima

I agree but sometimes a "healthy human mind" can spot the line, for example bombing mostly civilians who simply want to survive.

It's morally just now because Obama apologized for it

Mongoloids deserved the hellfire they got. The atrocities they commited to the Chinese and Koreans along with their BULLSHIT attack on Pearl Harbor completely justifies leveling a few cities.

jealous poor faggot identified that will never leave his moms basement

so low?? really?
thats not what i expected.
But i know they did calculate where exactly

There was a period of 4 years between 1945 and 1949 where the USA was the only country with the bomb

We should have bombed the fuck out of Russia when we had the chance

Yeah and it's not like we didn't warn the people of the city that it would be bombed. They thought we were bluffing we weren't.

Well if we hadn't we would've overrun their mainland and it would've been a lot worse. Although Japan would be a territory of the US now.

What do you mean by arbitrary?

No, since Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't military strategic places, while Pearl Harbor was one.

North Korea surely would of won the war if not for the descion to drop those two bombs on its cities.

join.skype.com/wKSPTStwYuJm

join me

probably not a bad idea to be honest

immoral but not because you think

should have done more or less but just that amount was wrong

I'm not saying we should have stopped personally I think that whole island would look better fucking glassed over as a reminder to the other gooks you don't fuck with freedom land.

you forgot the part about being fat. do you feel smart coming up with that original insult?

in the grand scheme of things, it bought humanity a lot of years of peace, cost a lot of lives, but was it worth it?

>the decision
>were morally just
Nice subject-verb agreement, faghammer.

Japan played a stupid game. In return they won stupid prizes.

Yo if you wanna change things about yourself, the only person stopping you is you

Yes. Also keep in mind they scattered flyers telling people to evacuate days before.

According to whose morality? Yours? Gtfo.

just like Takeshi's Castle

The bomb detonated about 1,900' AGL. This bridge was the intended target... wound up being off by about 800' and detonated over a clinic a couple blocks away

morality is naturally generated based on the passing on of genes to the next generation an the ensured continuation of humanity. Not arbitrary. The colours of a traffic light aren't arbritrary.

BOMB HIROSHIMOOT

If they had the atom bomb and we didn't, they'd drop it on us without a second thought. We killed a quarter million of them to save half a million of us and an estimated 9 million of them. Seems like a good deal to me

Oh look, this thread again.

It actually saved Japanese lives.
Japs weren't going to surrender.

This
Either we don't drop the nuke or we just drop so many nukes so we could have destroyed the totality of china

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were chosen as targets because they had important military significance.

Civilian casualties were just collateral damage.

not particularly... but you are the faggot whining like a child about a post with a very related picture to the topic of this thread.

In some ways, I think were more morally just nowadays than in that time.

inb4 'arbritrary'
I'm a brit okay. also the captcha for this was to find pictures of tea...

whats more retarded than this is the white on white shitstorm between norman saxon and WHATEVER THE FUCK russia is

questions like

WHAT THE FUCK

and

WHAT THE FUCK

and why russia didn't march south and east yet nukes weren't dropped on them

or germany for that matter

who believes this shit seriously

canada is full of french untermensch

This has to be bait. Surely no one is this retarded.

defeated by a pack of sand people that use to fuck their goats

just watch EU murrifags, how we ll solve the problem

>being this uninformed

Fucking schizofrenic samefag..

at least between xian, beijing and shanghai. haanan for good measure

>china
topkek

>estimations made by people who wanted to drop the bomb anyway

Why didn't they nuke military equipment/bases/convoys/ships/whatever else they had left that was so dangerous?

It was merely a demonstration of power that could have been done in a more humane way.

It was necessary was it morally right no no it was not but it did what it was made to do and that was to stop a war.

norman, saxon, slavshit*

Yeah but he's saying that someone's personal morals could be different from yours. Morality isn't arbitrary but people's sense of it is

See
Faggot

yeah fuck the chinese

Because everyone knows north Korea is a joke that will never pose an actual threat to anyone

I can understand 1 atomic bomb but not 2. "That made a big boom, probably killing a ton of people. Oh we got a spare one? Yeah just drop it on them as well."

Dude the fac we even made global annihilation to figt each other on the same plnet was fucking retarded. We wer in the wrong from the start. Magnets are the answer

newfag. leave.

yes, but only because they warned the citizens beforehand

Seriously, this Was the most cringe thing I've ever read

but think of all the people who are enslaved under that fucks rule. wipe him out and get them working down the factories making a shit ton of cars so everything is affordable again.

ok

Maybe did the world a favour seeing what a couple of small nukes can do to cities.
As for killing civilians, the fire bombing of Tokyo killed a shit load as well as European cities being flattened for years prior to that.
Morally right? Who knows but you have to survive before you have the luxury of pondering morals.

morally just? probably not? probably not even strategically just, not in the long term. but tactically just as hell.

No I'm not the guy you were tussling with I just noticed you seem on edge and it's most likely due to your own insecurities. We can't help you fix yourself man so wake up.

This is a good point

We gave them gooks like five days warning by dropping millions of flyers and broadcasting warnings via radio.

>“Read this carefully as it may save your life or the life of a relative or friend. In the next few days, some or all of the cities named on the reverse side will be destroyed by American bombs. These cities contain military installations and workshops or factories which produce military goods. We are determined to destroy all of the tools of the military clique which they are using to prolong this useless war. But, unfortunately, bombs have no eyes. So, in accordance with America’s humanitarian policies, the American Air Force, which does not wish to injure innocent people, now gives you warning to evacuate the cities named and save your lives. America is not fighting the Japanese people but is fighting the military clique which has enslaved the Japanese people. The peace which America will bring will free the people from the oppression of the military clique and mean the emergence of a new and better Japan. You can restore peace by demanding new and good leaders who will end the war. We cannot promise that only these cities will be among those attacked but some or all of them will be, so heed this warning and evacuate these cities immediately.”

WWII never ended. Frankly the US may still have to drop yet another bomb.

The fact is that Japan wasn't going to surrender. And that would have cost 100's of thousands more American lives, and Japanese lives.

The bombs saved lives. And dropping 1 more will ensure Japan's submission. Tragic - but necessary.

The japs were given plenty of warning prior to Hiroshima, and then given a few days before Nagasaki. They knew it was coming

No excuse to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians. No excuse at all.

what do you mean by 'sense of it'? surely your personal morality is a result of reasoned thought and personal experience

What?

Someone else could just as easily define the destruction of humanity as moral because humans are killing the Earth.

There is no way of objectively determining whose moral view is the correct one.

Good thing Japan never killed civilians ever

Heads of state should have gone together in some remote location and demonstrated the effect of the bomb -> ultimatum: capitulate or receive one on your heads. Murder is never justified.

No one gives a shit about excuses, it was the fastest, easiest and cheaper way