What does Sup Forums think of Portugal?

What does Sup Forums think of Portugal?

we dont

Streets smell of shit / piss / dry codfish in many central Lisbon areas, people look depressed overall but when engaging you they turn into the nicest, most hospitable weirdoes ever.
Country seems to be in the shit (low wages/high cost of living) but the internet is fucking fast..

Gets waaay too hot in the peak of summer.
Also has some fine bitches, though I think some of the ones I met were Brazilian immigrants...

i love it

greetings from sweden

what planet is this from?

Retard Spain

FOODS GREAT

pq vcs n fln cm vgs?

Sometimes I forget it exists

Is this what Portuguese people look like?

This guy looks like a damn morrocan

Bro-tier.
Spent there 6 month student exchange. You could fucking kiss less as I'm not used to wait untill 10 people kiss everybody else in a circle for a greeting, but except that loved it.

nice dubs

Most are more pale

I'm going to start a job next week in Lisboa.

Never been there before, but there are a lot of fans here in germoney of this land. Nice weather, good food and nice people. I guess you can live very good down there

Porto>martini

Cheap knockoff of Spain.

Portuguese sounds like drunken pissed off frenchman trying to speak spanish

>Salted cod
HEY LET'S ADD EVEN MORE SALT
I wonder how some of them can live past 50 tbqh

Think of where?

imitation negrofied spaniards

as a Portuguese guy, you win this thread

I found Lisbon fucking boring.

I'm actually from Portugal and I fucking hate it. People are awful, everyone backstabs each other, the education and politics system is a joke as well as the health one. Also the crime and homeless rate is kind of huge. Its a pretty shitty country but the worst of all is that the rest of the world knows us for a fucking soccer player retard called ronaldo which is a fucking faggot IMO

Love the food the wine the people, been going every year on holiday there since I can remember.... Much better quality than Spain

Really beautiful place but fuck, your women have such moustaches... It's quite impressive.
Last time I was on Oporto and I fell in love with it.