What the hell are these Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minié_ball?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minié_ball
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minié_ball?wprov=sfla1

Looks like Mini Ball ammunition

Probably something sexual

I bought them a few years ago from a friend. Said they were civil war bullets... I knew he was lying but it was 5$ for scrap metal. Just found them again

He wasn't lying. They're not actually from the civil war, but they're a modern version of the type of ammo some rifles used during the civil war.

Wait holy shit they are civil war bullets? thry worth anything?

They look wayyyyy to new to be from the civil war

they are butt plugs insert them into your anus and pics or it didnt happen

They're reproduced Mini Ball ammunition for modern reproductions of civil war rifles. They're not worth more than a few bucks.

Refer to They aren't actually from the civil war.

They have been in a Baggie for a few years and there isn't any identification on them. Probably just scrap metal huh?

Dick hole stretchers.

No shit refer to my post
Yup unless you want to shoot em

Not completely worthless though. a civil war reenactor or enthusiast would probably love to buy them off of you.

How much you think I can get for them? They are in good condition, and seem like they will work fine.

looks like decorative fake ammunition to me

XXL anal plug for Fairies

I honestly don't think anyone smart enough would buy these off someone on Craigslist. They might just be replicas and not meant to shoot out of a firearm. Potentially very dangerous.

Theyre modern steel (I believe) recreations of civil war ammunition

Weigh them. In grains.
I doubt there is anything historic about them. People who shoot alot often reload their own ammunition. There is actually a large commercial market for bullets. Just bullets. Same thing goes for smokeless powder, primers, and cases.

Pic related, my old reloading set up.

Thoes bullets are probably worth about .12-20 cents a piece.

Souveneir replica ammo. You can buy them in souveneir shops and shit

drug dealer here. this is some crazy stuff, dont know exactly how they work. friend of mine took them, are kinda like a mix of lsd and cocaine. you need to swallow them and the outer "shell" kinda melts away in your stomach. inside there is some powder that makes you high. cool thing about them: they cant be found in drug tests, so its kind of a "drive drug". its kinda new here, you pay about 20-30€ for one. not really woth it, but they do their job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minié_ball

though the ones you have are clearly replicas/new.

They feel very light to be any form of steel. And even if they are, there is no telling the amount of stress might on them, micro fractures, stuff like that. If anything it's a stainless steel, probably used for decoration like some said above... However a dick hole scratcher could be useful.

Replica civil war ammunition. And they are replicas the fireable ones are not that shiny.

Please don't tell me your dumb ass didn't actually think metal like that with absolutely no oxidation on it could be over 150 years old. Please tell me you're not that retarded.

The man thinks those things are anything but decorative. He's already pants on the head retarted.

some 45 caliber, a 38 and a 9mm gas check design cast bullets. could be some sort of memento or decorative crap, just looks too bright to be a normal alloy for cast lead. looks like it has a very high tin content. There is nothing special about these, I have thousands of various bullets cast up waiting to be loaded.

Not a damn chance. I only ask because people have found coins, and blades and they were worth something. Bullets too. I just thought they were from some rare type of gun.

Nope you have scrap metal.

Might as well melt them down, or find something creative to do with them... Slingshot maybe? I got a friend who collects bullets, maybe he wants them?

Freedom Seeds you fucking faggot

this

No, they're replica Civil War rounds, so he is right. I know they look nothing like you would think but they started using them during Bull Run.

tips for a drill

suppositories

They are cast mini ball bullets, they look like they are plated. Cut one in half

Beat me to it feg

This

put in anus